Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177508 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Tummyyoung:
mayb hes shrt sef wu nos#dts y he do upload shrt updates
Lol.. . This girl gaan.... What's wrong in being short? undecided
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Niwdog(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Abeggi oo. William na my correct G, him death never reach o
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2016
solomonbrown64:
... .. Oga tombravo.... Take am easy oh.
gimme anoda update nd i go take am easy, honest!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by pikkasso(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2016
These comment wey u put up long, u for use am continue dee story now, haba dee suspense too much and dee update is fucking short, do something bout it bro...
solomonbrown64:
@Quivah......
....... Good observations from you.... I am impressed. But I think you will understand Richard's "immoral" behaviours as you read further into the story.
Richard fell in love with Lucy rather easily because she was the first immortal woman he had ever met but later he got to know Angel was actually supposed to be his human mate, note the difference.
Audrey is an anomaly as she is actually his first wife who has refused to die for her own selfish interests. You will finally see her for who she is. Besides, Richard was created in a way to attract women, a blessing or a curse as you might see it, laid upon him by Zeus in order for his daughter to fall in love with Richard.
Anyway, because of the second war, Richard needed very help he could get and after the war, he ended up with three women, lol.. ..
Thanks for the comment, I love to read comments that bring different perspectives to focus, keep reading.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2016
pikkasso:
These comment wey u put up long, u for use am continue dee story now, haba dee suspense too much and dee update is fucking short, do something bout it bro...
This your short.. Short update complaints is starting to get on my nerves bro..... I believe there is time for everything... If I update in the mornings like this, know that I will update in the evening..... I believe you can wait till then.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2016
tombravo:
angel is an idiot. mumu woman! brainless gay! incompetent didirin. pea-sized brained woman, senseless unsensible useless entity of senselessness. yes! thats how angry i am at her! Richard! no die o pls. solomon, no vex say i abuse angel, d kid na mumu i swr.
ah ah take it easy na
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2016
tongue Thumbs up for u@ solo. Waiting patiently for tonyts update o

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by pikkasso(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Dude, as a reader/observer ah get every right to tell u whats on my mind, i love the story no doubt but i stated the obvious that the updates are getting shorter and u saying am getting on ur nerves, why dont u check the comments by other peeps before attacking me, i update this page errtime just to see whether an update has pulled through and end up getting disappionted, with the anticipation of the previous update, u should be fully aware that ur readers would be expecting more from u and not to chastise them by saying "am getting on ur nerves"...that was really unexpected from u...
solomonbrown64:

This your short.. Short update complaints is starting to get on my nerves bro..... I believe there is time for everything... If I update in the mornings like this, know that I will update in the evening..... I believe you can wait till then.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joanee20(f): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Make night do reach abeg, make I know weda Richy still dey alive

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2016
babydecency2:
ah ah take it easy na
lemme, lemme spit venom. . . i hate mumucracy

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SPDAZZY(f): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
O setie

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
We dey your back

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
SOLOMONBROWM!
SOLOMONBROWM!!
SOLOMONBROWM!!!
How many times did I call you. If you see me just disappear because I will blast you with thunder, storm and lightening combined.

As I good student of the University of Benin, aspiring for a good result in our fast approaching exam, I went for night class by 5pm hoping to read till day break and go back home by 5:30am.
I decided to spend only 30mins on nairaland before I start reading. I don't know the witch or werewolf that made me come across this story. I started reading and found it really interesting making me extend my time to 1hr more. Unfortunately for me, I found myself stuck to this story till the next morning.....
I couldn't sleep, nor READ I was just glued to this nice write up.
Just look at what you did to me SOLOMONBROWM, now give me reasons why I shouldn't kill you, bring you back to life and kill you again and again.

Chai, na so my night just waste, I jez they wake, since when I take sleep by 6.00am.....all my body jez dey pepper me.... I go kill you today

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by tonaldo1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
i swear dat am already addicted to dis ur tori

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
LadyB1195:
SOLOMONBROWM!
SOLOMONBROWM!!
SOLOMONBROWM!!!
How many times did I call you. If you see me just disappear because I will blast you with thunder, storm and lightening combined.

As I good student of the University of Benin, aspiring for a good result in our fast approaching exam, I went for night class by 5pm hoping to read till day break and go back home by 5:30am.
I decided to spend only 30mins on nairaland before I start reading. I don't know the witch or werewolf that made me come across this story. I started reading and found it really interesting making me extend my time to 1hr more. Unfortunately for me, I found myself stuck to this story till the next morning.....
I couldn't sleep, nor READ I was just glued to this nice write up.
Just look at what you did to me SOLOMONBROWM, now give me reasons why I shouldn't kill you, bring you back to life and kill you again and again.

Chai, na so my night just waste, I jez they wake, since when I take sleep by 6.00am.....all my body jez dey pepper me.... I go kill you today
lol. read it till 4:58am when i started reading
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
This one weh every body just de burn with rage like dis. Abeg make una calm down.

Oga solo ride on.

Observing from an acute angle.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
I thought I was the only victim.... Looolz
tombravo:
lol. read it till 4:58am when i started reading
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
LadyB1195:
I thought I was the only victim.... Looolz
juju must be at work! clearly, cos that night, i had to force myself to sleep for 2hrs to continue d nxt morning.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by EbonyQueen001(f): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
pikkasso:
Dude, as a reader/observer ah get every right to tell u whats on my mind, i love the story no doubt but i stated the obvious that the updates are getting shorter and u saying am getting on ur nerves, why dont u check the comments by other peeps before attacking me, i update this page errtime just to see whether an update has pulled through and end up getting disappionted, with the anticipation of the previous update, u should be fully aware that ur readers would be expecting more from u and not to chastise them by saying "am getting on ur nerves"...that was really unexpected from u...

Haba! You don vex? Try read in-between lines. He only responded to your long/short claim on the story and he was even joking about you getting on the nerve. Oya, on behalf of Mr SolomonBrown64, no vex. Try see the humour in some statements. Ok... Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lol.. Thanks EbonyQueen001... Update coming up.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SPDAZZY(f): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
Waiting

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2016

The lightening tore through me without pity and I could have died if I wasn't a god. I didn't know the actual power of the lightening up until now. The ones I got blasted with in Ollie's cell is child's play to what I just summoned. This couldn't just me, I am dead sure Zeus had something to with that lightening. A pity though, if he knows what I have in mind for his daughter, he wouldn't have aided me in this battle. Well for the first time, I finally experienced what it means to be pulverized. The whole of my organs were completely burnt and finally I understood that it wasn't my heart that was keeping me alive, it's the immortal spirit inside this body that is doing so. Anyway, I like this body and wouldn't want it to be destroyed this way. When my heart started beating again after it was fully healed and my lungs too, I opened my eyes to discover I was in the middle of a mass grave because of the number of bodies emitting steam.
I tried to get up but I couldn't as my legs weren't fully healed yet. Well, at least my wolves are no longer in danger as well as my mates.
I tried to move my waist but it was of no use as all I could do was lay on the ground and stare into the stars. Was it written there tonight that I will kill so many willing fools ready to die for cause of a mad witch. I loved their courage and if I was just a regular Alpha, this battle would have been long lost and I could have possibly lost my life. I guess I discovered my powers just in time even if Zeus didn't want me to.
As I stared into the stars, images of my kids kept coming to my head and once again that rage, that has been pushing me to go this far came over me. The part where Anthea's strange knife went through those innocent kids throat kept on playing and playing in my head. Soon, I was so consumed with rage, I managed to get up even my skin that was still burnt, I was stark naked but I didn't care. All I could see were my hands on Anthea's neck, sniffing the life out of it. I dragged my body and began the search for her because I know the blast won't kill her. Although I couldn't be sure she got hit at all by the blast since I couldn't find her before I summoned the lightening. But if she wasn't affected by it, she would have finished what remained of my body minutes ago.
I looked around but I couldn't find a moving body among the numerous ones on the field. I decided to listen for any heartbeat and still I couldn't hear any. I was about to give up and return to my wolves when I heard a very weak heartbeat. I followed it to find a body covered in darkness and if it wasn't for the fact I was sure someone was beneath it , I would have overlooked it.
I angrily reached into the darkness and pulled a body, it was unsurprisingly Anthea's. Her clothes were still on and her skin flawless but her heartbeat was really weak coupled with the fact that she was breathing really hard.
She had just managed to protect herself just in time from the blast. This is my chance to end everything as the one woman who felt she was invisible lay weak in front of me. This was the same woman who threatened to Fvck me right in this very field. The same woman who took the joy Nature decided to bless me with. The woman who started this endless cycle of ruin for me. The woman who took me from my first family and is partly responsible for why I didn't know my daughter till some days ago. The woman who gave me this curse, Called werewolf. The woman I was knew as a loving nymph, now she is the very definition of evil.
Oh how things change. I pulled her out and threw her on the floor where there was no steaming body. I was getting my strength back and my skin was healing really fast.
"So, this is... is how it all ends" She managed to say, spitting blood between the speech. I didn't bother to reply her and I stood as the true Victor in this battle, ready to lay waste to the head of my enemy. As I started the process of summoning the same lightening that nearly destroyed this mortal body of mine, I stopped and asked myself if Death is actually worth it for this fearless woman. She didn't look scared one bit and braced herself for what was to come.
No, Death will be too good for someone like her, I will show her what she couldn't give my kids. I will have mercy on her, she is not the enemy but has been made to look so and she is even ready to die for the sins of others. No, I won't allow that, besides, calling forth a similar lightening as the one before will completely destroy this body of mine beyond recovery. I don't think she is worth such a sacrifice.
I stared at her for a while and then turned away from her, heading back for my family. What I just displayed to her will completely ruin her, that feeling of guilt will eat her up until she eventually takes her own life.
I had barely taken more than five strides when the sky rumbled with so much disturbance. Something was coming down from it, I could feel it. It felt like the entire lightening in the atmosphere was meeting at one point and then the lightening hurled towards this direction. What could be this powerful that needs such enormous amount of energy to break.
I knew this was Zeus at work and soon enough, the lightening descended in a slow stream of light. It was like the sky imploded and caused a nuclear reaction. The lightening landed on the field and the impact was massive. I was taken off my feet and after the god of the skies attacked the earth, the Lord of the underworld replied in like fashion and blasted through the hole, the powerful stream of light had just gone through black lightening that reached into the skies. It was like both gods were competing on who hurls the fiercest lightening bolt.
I managed to get back on my feet to continue my walk back to the wall and wondered why the strange display of fireworks when I heard Anthea screaming with very energy in her.
"No....No....No...I won't let you have him. He is mine and has always been mine. "
What the Fvck is wrong with this woman now. I guess the effect of what I did was beginning to affect her faster than I thought. She continued screaming and so I decided to look back and my oh my, I was shocked to see Artemis in the flesh.
Oh my God!! She was on the ground just beside the hole where both gods threw powerful fire works moments ago.
I was shocked to my bones and wondered how she made it out from the cell. Oh shitt! Stupid me... The last seal must have been mercy, and the lightening from Zeus was to break his daughter free from the cell.
I watched in awe as Ollie struggled to her feet and try to maintain balance. She finally did and started working towards me, smiling from ear to ear. Oh, she is beautiful, too beautiful to describe. A beautiful Devil, one that will pay for what she has done to all of my families right from time.
She later started running and then jumped on me after she got really close. She was still putting on a green and brown Chiton which ended at her knees. Her feet were bare but beautiful all the same, Angel and Lucy will be so jealous when they see her.
"You did it just as you promised. You freed me!!!! " she said, practically screaming. I managed a fake smile but our little reunion was cut short when we both heard Anthea screaming in pains. We looked towards her direction to see her slowly but painfully transforming to a werewolf. I was tempted to see how she will look like in her other form but I knew we might not survive the onslaught.
Quickly, I transformed to my wolf form, although the transformation was painful because some of the organs in my body haven't properly healed.
"Jump on me and let's get out of here. Trust me, you don't want to be shooting arrows to something like that. "
Artemis jumped on top of me as I started running towards the angle route that will lead us home. I have already telepathically told Jason to tell the rest to leave for the clearing. We were barely out of the fields when I heard the most gruesome howl I have ever heard before. It was the same creepy howl I heard in my dream, just before my babies were killed.
The howl that had a snarl in it too. I picked up speed but the more I ran, the weaker I became. My body was breaking down due to not healing properly before I transformed. Still, I pushed on, knowing fully well that if I stop for any reason. I am a dead man.
Anthea's wolf was fast gaining on us, I couldn't see it but I knew it was really close. Thankfully, the other wolves got home before me, and kept the wall opened for me.
I saw the wall and Jason beckoning on me to hurry but I couldn't. My legs were shaking and it was getting difficult to coordinate myself. Anthea was about to pounce on Ollie who was on top of me. She was already in midair when I managed to drag myself through the Wall. Jason quickly closed the wall and all we heard at the other side was the creepy howls of Anthea's wolf.
As soon as I jumped into the passage, I dropped Ollie off me and collapsed to the ground as my body forced a transformation back to human form. The last thing I heard was Taylor screaming "Dad".
Oh.... She made it, I smiled as I lost consciousness again.

7 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
..... Mo ma daran embarassed.... Abeg oh, LadyB1195, take it easy on me now.... It's not my fault say the tori too sweet.... Please don't because of my yeye story, you shouldn't read your books oh... . Thank God, the story will end in a few days.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by EbonyQueen001(f): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wonderful update... The update before the last has some notable errors... Jason calling Richard "Dad" as if he is Taylor, then switching back to "Coach". Still no info on how Anthea escaped the holding spell. You held me spellbound. Thats cool!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SPDAZZY(f): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
My oh my. I am speechless
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
EbonyQueen001:
Wonderful update... The update before the last has some notable errors... Jason calling Richard "Dad" as if he is Taylor, then switching back to "Coach". Still no info on how Anthea escaped the holding spell. You held me spellbound. Thats cool!
I will correct the errors..... The next few updates will explain everything. I hope you guys won't call for my head after you have all read it.. Lol...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
SPDAZZY:
My oh my. I am speechless
Lol... Say something joor.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SPDAZZY(f): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Oga no vex. My condition now eh. You just put me in Wonderland. You are more than the bomb.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SPDAZZY(f): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Oga no vex. My condition now eh! You just put me in Wonderland. You are more than the bomb.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
my heart was just beating thru out. best update ever!!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nawtiblayse(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
suspense thriller best story ever

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oga solo u too much. If to say I fit vote for this story again this month I for vote because u re the best among the best. This is the best story I have ever read on nairaland, u re the best. If u know what I'm talking just hit the like button.....

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.