Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177534 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Richard can never win the war the gods never lose. What about the sisters of fates they can twist life like shit. Hera fi support Richard and even persuade her children Ares, Hephaetus and Hecate. Mention me oo when the next season ready for fire

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by JahJaa(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Bro mention me when u wan update another season pls no forget ok i know i no dey comment much but m ur num1 fan pls Godbless u
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Wiz0isaac: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
I think Richard is becoming over confident much to the displeasure of Zeus. Nevertheless i doubt if they would wrestle... The twists and thrills has hooked me since the very first edition. Solomon you inspire me greatly the way you bring your fantasies to life. Part3 or not it's movie material solo you are THE GURU and i bow in respect.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SamjohnnyB(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Great job. I won't mind paying for the third part. Pls mention me when u start the third past and pls make it fast so we don't forget the episodes. Thanks and God bless u big
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2016
65980 views shocked Solo you be the baba oo Ride on we're all with you. The wolves are howling!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by sammyendowed(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2016
bro,hmmm I salute ur sagacity, thumbs up. but the war with the gods,mehn that's some bad a** shi*. pls do well to mention me whenever you start the third season.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Micodee25(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
nice one bro..kip it up,make i take a bottle of kunu and relax 4 the third part
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
In that season 3 Anthea' son must die because of KARMA angry
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by yusufibrahim(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
U aren't just called Solomon for notting u actually merit the name. ... Nice piece brother.... Pls do remember me wen the next series is out
Great job brother more grace to u
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Jesusbaby6(f): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Solo solo abeg try do the 3rd series for NL. People may steal your work but cannot steal your wisdom and understanding to put a story like this. That is why you have the gift and they don't.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by elprokez(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Mr. Brown!!!
I've been away lately, that is this the sole reason I have not posted on this forum.

You have indeed turned this SERIES TLW Series into a twister of suspense, ecstasy, fantasy, tragedy and most of all action. THE FORGOTTEN WOLF was nothing short of a thriller.

Well done Sir!!!

I'd be delighted to get notifications of the next SERIES!!!
THE BATTLE OF gods (Olympus)

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by faith2ogesco(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
MAD MAD STORY
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by oghenekome51(f): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Mr Solomon dis is awesome! Just lik ur name, ure dope! It took me 2 days to read d whole story including d sequel! I am in love wit u already guy!
I can keep going on and on lik dah buh in a nutshell, pls & pls do not forget to mention ur newest follower wen d part 3 begins!
I am waiting in anticipation!

May jah bless u wit wisdom and understanding and more writing skills!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
oghenekome51:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Mr Solomon dis is awesome! Just lik ur name, ure dope! It took me 2 days to read d whole story including d sequel! I am in love wit u already guy!
I can keep going on and on lik dah buh in a nutshell, pls & pls do not forget to mention ur newest follower wen d part 3 begins!
I am waiting in anticipation!

May jah bless u wit wisdom and understanding and more writing skills!
Don't fall for Solomonbrown64 oo Am his Manager and Love no dey our mind now but you can sit hear with me at the VVIP stand before the Season 3 start.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Clap clap clap Solomon u ar awesome.. my bad hve not been around to comment Good work bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by uncolonised(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2016
Solomon thanks always for making us part of the story, you are indeed a wonderful writer, keep the flag flying bro

Thumbs up
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
I have being away for a while, that is why i haven't commented to this your wonderful story. My apology solo.

Thou shall not forget me when thou start thy season three. You are the best man, keep the fire burning.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babz574(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Please Solomon, kindly let us know when the next series will continue, I do not mind buying it if you turn it to a novel.......... The continuation is a must read for me. I HAIL YOUR WORK AND I HAIL YOU.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by septembergirl(f): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2016
I love dis story... U are talented dear
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Omotayelolu(f): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
I know av nt the typ dat comment bt i wont deny that ur story is fabulous. U ar a great writer. Pls do mention me wen u ar abt to start d part 3
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by TheBossLadyK(f): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Solo pls do mention me in season 3 by the way nice work solo
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by TheBossLadyK(f): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Solo pls do mention me in season 3 by the way nice work solo
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Bobolayefa(m): 2:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Finally done with forgotten mate.. Big daddy Solomon, pls don't forget to mention me in the next series..
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by alleazardous(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jesusbaby6:
Solo solo abeg try do the 3rd series for NL. People may steal your work but cannot steal your wisdom and understanding to put a story like this. That is why you have the gift and they don't.
happy betday
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Jesusbaby6(f): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
alleazardous:
happy betday

Thank you sir. God bless you
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by onyeogalu1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jesusbaby6:

Thank you sir. God bless you

Happy birthday ma
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Jesusbaby6(f): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
onyeogalu1:

Happy birthday ma

Thank you. God bless you
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by jjagz: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hey guys

I'd like you to check out my story and contribute constructive criticism to help better my art.

https://www.nairaland.com/2987196/bloodlines

Thanks
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by KryptonKing(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nothing Much to say than THANK U... Try nd upgrade dx story by producing it.THANKS
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SeishinSenshi: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is one of the best stories on naira land. I read both seasons in one day because the story with its plots and twists was absolutely fascinating.
Mr. Solomon you are a prolific writer and if this story ever came out as a novel, you have someone willing to purchase it. Great work. Looking forward to season three and please if you will not post the story here, do share the link to your fans and followers.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by tonyxxx(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Christ!!! Awesome writer,awesome story..... That mind of urs should be preserved for heavens sake!! No story has held me spellbound,kept me guessing & make me lust for more on nairaland since mr royvers work. I salute ur creativity,more ink to ur pen & may d good lord replenish ur fountain of wisdom,knowledge & understanding.
Seven gun-shot salute for u mr solomon brown (from one gunner fan to another)
KPO......KA
KPO......KA
KPO......KA
KPO......KA
KPO......KA
KPO......KA
KPO......KA
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2016
solomonbrown64:

"All you have to do is listen." Richard said, smacking as well. What does he have in mind? I know he can't kill me, he isn't that strong enough yet. I nodded and did as he asked - I listened.
"Artemis's powers are inside of you, although I am still surprised you didn't know this all along. Anyway, I am gonna take it from you in my own way. I have plans for Artemis but before we go into that. I want you to follow my plans carefully, now this is what you will do:
You will merge the two creatures in one as you intended earlier. I need you to do this because I need to unleash my rage that day before it eats me up.
You will come for me with every intent to kill me but make sure you hide from me because what I will unleash on that day will surely destroy this beautiful body of yours if you are too close to me.
I will find you after releasing my rage but instead of killing you, I will have genuine mercy for you which will likely free Artemis. You will pretend to go berserk and transform to your wolf and run after us in an attempt to get at Artemis but make sure you calculate your risk properly, I don't want anything to go wrong on that day.
After then, you are to leave this region, go somewhere far away and do well to cloak yourself because I know that what I am about to do will upset the very foundations of Olympus and they will surely reply. I don't want you Involved in the crossfire, I want to do this alone. Do not call me, do not use any magic to try and talk to me. Just stay away from me. Is this Alright by you? "
I didn't know how I was supposed to reply, his plans are sure crazy, I mean the one concerning Artemis but trying to upset Olympus is not only insane but nuts.
Well, what do I know? Since Williams discovered he is the reincarnation of my beloved, Acheson, he has been behaving weirdly. I know he will set his eyes on Artemis as he once did but going beyond her and targeting Olympus is tad too much for him. He will surely lose.
I nodded and then he smiled. He stood from his chair and started pulling off his clothes, what's he doing now? Oh... " I will take her powers from you in my own way." Shitt... Oh my God, he plans to sleep with me.
After he was down to his pants, he walked into the spell and without much ado, he went for my lips. I didn't know what to do; back down since he already fvcked my daughter or give in as I have been dreaming of this day for far too long and I don't know if I will ever see him again.
I went for the later and opened my mouth to his prying tongue. Oh... The touch to my tongue sent shivers down my spine. The tingle became fiery hot and I went in deeper into his mouth, fighting for a losing battle. Apparently, he was more passionate and won the battle of the tongue.
As we kissed, his hands were busy unzipping the gown I was on. He pulled the gown off me to reveal just parties, I wasn't wearing a bra which shocked him. I have never liked bras and I seldom put them on. The sight of my ample t.its brought out the beast in him and he went for them like a man without food for weeks. He sucked each nipple before playing with them with his tongue, biting them at intervals. I moaned very loud and was almost screaming, his touch brought unusual tingles all over my body, it was certain he was using magic. Creative, I love that.
Soon he got tired of my t.its and rolled his tongue till he got to my panties. I was tired of standing and wanted to lie down, wondering why he wouldn't take it to the bed but he stopped me from going down. I tried and he stopped me again, what was wrong with him. Then it hit me:
He wanted to pull out Artemis's powers from me within a confined space, a place between worlds where Zeus wouldn't be able to do anything to him and where only one person's power will work - Richard's.
Waoh!!! This was quite brilliant from Richard, I never knew he had such in him. Well, he was once the best hunter who defeated Artemis countless times.
He sucked my v.agina through my panties which I actually thought was a bit naughty of him. He did that for a few minutes before finally deciding to remove them. He parted my legs a little and went under my hole. He pulled me down a little, brought out his tongue and asked me to sit on it. I obeyed and when his tongue went straight into my hole, and danced around it a little, I couldn't help it, I spilled right on his face.I was shy and quickly attempted to stand up but he held my thighs firmly and continued his work, asking me to relax. I tried but it wasn't as easy as he said because once again after hitting my clit several times, I spilled. This time, I didn't stand up but instead allowed the fluid to run all over his beautiful face.
He still wasn't satisfied and so I decided to return the favour by doing a lollipop on his stick but he prevented me from doing so and I wondered why.
I still didn't know how he was able to squeeze himself into the tiny circle, lying down. Just as I was about to spill again with my thighs shaking in anticipation of my release, he suddenly stopped, stood up and carried my right leg on his shoulders, slotting in his stick.
He went in slowly in a repeated boring pattern before slamming his entire length into me several times. I was getting irritated by this repeated acts of his and wondered if that's how he Fvcks his women.
But then, it occurred to me that probably he was carrying out a spell because soon I felt weak and my other leg almost gave way but he held me and put my two legs around his waist before he started ripping my hole apart.
It was like he was dead earlier and Suddenly he came alive, he went in and out so fast, I was unable to count this time. My hole being wet aided his movement and soon we were both moaning and screaming in passion. I locked lips with him as moans became mumbles and then he released inside of me. His knees buckled as he poured his essence into me and like every man in that state, he fell to his knees with our lips still locked.
Damn!!! I just fvcked my daughter's mate and I don't feel remorseful about it. Breathing hard, he said once again, "Run and never return to this town. You are not my enemy but I will never forget what you did - killing my babies. He closed his eyes and slept off, and for some reason I felt lighter than before. He must have taken Artemis powers.
__________________________-__
" Mum, why did you stop singing?" Williams asked.
"Oh... I am sorry, I was just thinking about your Dad. I do miss him. " I replied my four years old son, who looked much like his father, although he took my hair.
" You keep saying that, and yet he still hasn't returned from his travel. When is he gonna come back, I want to see him. " Williams junior said before turning to the other side, backing me.
I smiled and touched him and soon he fell asleep. I was about standing up when I felt someone's presence in my room. That was impossible, no supernatural being could ever find me.
"Who is there? " I asked, a little afraid.
" Calm Your nerves, it's me. " I heard the voice Of Hades say.
Immediately, I knelt and asked why he came to visit me.
" My brother is angry, Anthea. Richard has refused to return Artemis powers and even dared Zeus himself. My brother is furious and he is already planning to walk this earth again. I have enough on my hands already with the countless souls coming into my Kingdom Everyday, I do not want more. If Zeus comes down with that sort of rage, hundreds will die for nothing just for a man's pride. Please, return and speak some sense into him. I know he said you shouldn't return but you have to because if you don't, no spell will be able to save you from my brother's wrath. Already, Apollo is walking the earth, waiting to strike Richard down. Time is running out. "
With that, he disappeared, leaving with in a dicey situation.

"......... The sun is so beautiful, Falling down like a waterfall... I wish you could always be forever a part of me and it's so unbelievable to finally be in love, somewhere I thought had never be.... "
Listening to Craig David unbelievable in one of the restaurants in town as these funny humans celebrate a day they call Valentine, reminded me of the time that I would sing and dance with my Maidens.
Well, that has been taken away from me because of a bloody egocentric bastard who thinks he is my lord.
It's been four years now since he freed me but still he says I am not yet due. For the late six months, he has barely visited me or finds an excuse not to. I have tried to lure him into one of my many traps but he is always one step ahead of me. Today, I sent him a text to come meet me here to celebrate.
I know he won't come but I just wanted to try, at least, they say there is no harm in doing so. It's been an hour since he should be here but there is no sign of him. I have ignored or scream at other dumb heads who have decided to come take his place but they never seem to learn and keep coming back.
When I thought I had enough from them, He walked in. In his usual proud manner and just a Stare from him sent the last pervert running away from Williams seat. He smiled and took his seat. He held my hands and kissed them before ordering for wine.
" The hatred you have for me is so thick, I can actually sense it from here. Still, you invited me on a day one should be with the one she loves. So, why me? " He asked.
What nerves! I so hate his guts,
" I want my powers back."
He smiled and payed for the wine before walking out on me. What!!! A mere mortal doing that to me? With everyone looking weirdly at me, I carried my bag and went after him. He went to the alley behind the restaurant and I wondered what he was doing there.
"You are not ready for that. " He said before going for my lips and shamelessly, I opened up to him. I moaned and Suddenly I regained my senses and hit him on the face after disengaging from him.
" You have no right to keep what belongs to me. " I screamed at him.
"Oh... I have every right to" he replied, smacking.
" Who made you....... "
"..... Judge over that, is what I presume you wanted to say, right.?"
A voice said, cutting me off. We both looked towards where the voice came from and a man in an expensive tuxedo appeared from the dark.
Handsome was an understatement one could used in describing him. He was tall, at least taller than Richard. He had the same nose as me and same eyes. His hair was jet black and there was this black lines around his eyes.
" And who the Fvck are you? " Richard asked, rather rudely.
The strange fellow grinned and said, " I am called the voice of prophecy, or the pervert that won't leave women alone but I am mostly addressed as Apollo, the god of Light."
My knees gave me as I crumbled to the ground... My brother is here, meaning that the full force of Olympus has come for me.... Oh no, I warned this fool, I warned him.
______________THE END
Joviegghead, Misspeggy, Montezz, Tobadein, Charlesdock, Girlhaley, babydecency2,EbonyQueen001, oluwabuqqyolo .. I really appreciate what you all did.
Happy Val's day and please protect yourselves first....
A Big kiss to the ladies and a bear hug to the guys.. This is Solomon, signing out.... Ciao.

Where is the end ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.