Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Mark Zuckerberg To Take 2 Months Paternity Leave When Daughter Arrives - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mark Zuckerberg To Take 2 Months Paternity Leave When Daughter Arrives (420 Views)

EU Parliament Orders Mark Zuckerberg To Appear.. / Zuckerberg To Visit Every State In The US: The Start Of A Political Career? / Picture Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pondo Yam Nigerian Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg To Take 2 Months Paternity Leave When Daughter Arrives by Wicfasho(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is planning to take two months off for paternity leave when his daughter is born. The excited father-to-be made the announcement yesterday on his official Facebook page. The company offers its US employees four months of paid maternity and paternity leave. In the post accompanied by a photo of baby toys, seat and their dog, he said outcomes are better for children and families when working parents take time off to be with their newborns. He wrote;

"Priscilla and I are starting to get ready for our daughter's arrival. We've been picking out our favorite childhood books and toys. We've also been thinking about how we're going to take time off during the first months of her life. This is a very personal decision, and I've decided to take 2 months of paternity leave when our daughter arrives. Studies show that when working parents take time to be with their newborns, outcomes are better for the children and families. At Facebook we offer our US employees up to 4 months of paid maternity or paternity leave which they can take throughout the year. Every day things are getting a little more real for us, and we're excited to start this next stage in our lives. Here's a photo of Beast with our baby seat. I think he knows something's up."

Source: www.direct360news.cf

Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Take 2 Months Paternity Leave When Daughter Arrives by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Did he undergo any stress through out the pregnancy period?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Take 2 Months Paternity Leave When Daughter Arrives by benega: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Well deserved

(1) (Reply)

Quick Survey, Win N2,000 Credit / My 24 Facebook Notes / Using Video To Improve Brand Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.