Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:31 PM

See The Unfair Thing About Life And The Way It Ends. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Unfair Thing About Life And The Way It Ends. (823 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Unfair Thing About Life And The Way It Ends. by runsgirl: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
The unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time.

What do you get at the end of it? A death! What’s that, a bonus?!?

I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first; get it out of the way. Then you go live in an old age home. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.

You work forty years until you are young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, and you get ready for high school. You become a kid, you play and you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby. You go back, you spend your last 9 months floating with luxuries like central heating, spa, and room service on tap. Then you finish off as an orgasm!! wink

CC: Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Unfair Thing About Life And The Way It Ends. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time poster. grin
Re: See The Unfair Thing About Life And The Way It Ends. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Life is as you make it. It can be tough or it can be fun. The choice is ALWAYS yours.

Why is death considered to be a problem? I don't think death is a problem. It is natural and I believe that it is beautiful.
Re: See The Unfair Thing About Life And The Way It Ends. by lilmax(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mindfulness:
Life is as you make it. It can be tough or it can be fun. The choice is ALWAYS yours.

Why is death considered to be a problem? I don't think death is a problem. It is natural and I believe that it is beautiful.
its not beautiful when its untimely

1 Like

Re: See The Unfair Thing About Life And The Way It Ends. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
lilmax:

It depends. Having seen someone who was redeemed after a long, severe and painful illness, it was a beautiful relief.
Some people wouldn't want to live forever so they consider it a beautiful relief too.

I, for myself, am convinced that it is NOT ultimate. wink
Re: See The Unfair Thing About Life And The Way It Ends. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
lilmax:

There is nothing like untimely death. You die when it is time. When it isn't, you fall sick; you have an accident; you survive an assassination attempt etc
Re: See The Unfair Thing About Life And The Way It Ends. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
daretodiffer:

There is nothing like untimely death. You die when it is time. When it isn't, you fall sick; you have an accident; you survive an assassination attempt etc
there's no such thing as 'timely death' either. No such we 'death time'. You die when death come. Not like we all have a stipulated time we spending on earth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

B Joshua's Daughter Reveals Dad's Hidden Secrets / He / 5 Things Nigerian Parents Expect From An Intending Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.