Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Need A Programming Tutor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Programming Tutor (2573 Views)

Need A Programming Tutor In Ibadan / I Need A Programming Pal To Learn Data Structure And Algorithm With / How To Choose A Programming Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Programming Tutor by Patoskid(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Evening! I have a keen interest on learning programming. I'm a student, base in Abeokuta, ogun state. Pls drop me ur email or phone digits for further discussion
Re: I Need A Programming Tutor by tripplephi: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Patoskid:
Evening! I have a keen interest on learning programming. I'm a student, base in Abeokuta, ogun state. Pls drop me ur email or phone digits for further discussion

GUY GO TO W3SCHOOL . COM IF YOU TRULLY WANT TO LEARN, YOU CAN NOT AFFORD PROGRAMMERS, ITS NOT CHARITY WORK... NO ONE WILL LEAVE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO HELP YOU.... YOU ARE O.Y.O . SO WAKE UP AND MAKE YOUR OWN WISH COME THROUGH..... THE BEST OF US PROGRAMMERS ARE SELF TAUGHT. SO HAPPY HUNTING

1 Like

Re: I Need A Programming Tutor by Patoskid(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
tripplephi:

GUY GO TO W3SCHOOL . COM IF YOU TRULLY WANT TO LEARN, YOU CAN NOT AFFORD PROGRAMMERS, ITS NOT CHARITY WORK... NO ONE WILL LEAVE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO HELP YOU.... YOU ARE O.Y.O . SO WAKE UP AND MAKE YOUR OWN WISH COME THROUGH..... THE BEST OF US PROGRAMMERS ARE SELF TAUGHT. SO HAPPY HUNTING
Ok bro! Thanks for that
Re: I Need A Programming Tutor by BekBek(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
First you have to ask yourself what kind of help do i need.

Why do i want to ??

Why should I learn programming

How can I achieve it.

Am I ready to see the world differently ?

Can I spend hours with the PC?

Most importantly, Do i have passion for it

It's your passion that will keep you going when you are stocked.

And few other questions.

Once you can answer that question then. You can move forward.

SO HOW CAN I MOVE FORWARD

By using the internet to get what you want. Make Google your best friend.

After your research and decision, you are free to come back here and ask questions.

We will be here to guide you.

Have fun
Re: I Need A Programming Tutor by BernardGreat1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
TO LEARN PROGRAMING ONLINE VISIT www.bernardgreatebooks.com it is very cheap and reliable
Re: I Need A Programming Tutor by Patoskid(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
BekBek:
First you have to ask yourself what kind of help do i need.

Why do i want to ??

Why should I learn programming

How can I achieve it.

Am I ready to see the world differently ?

Can I spend hours with the PC?

Most importantly, Do i have passion for it

It's your passion that will keep you going when you are stocked.

And few other questions.

Once you can answer that question then. You can move forward.

SO HOW CAN I MOVE FORWARD

By using the internet to get what you want. Make Google your best friend.

After your research and decision, you are free to come back here and ask questions.

We will be here to guide you.

Have fun
Already on it! Thanks boss
Re: I Need A Programming Tutor by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Search for FREE CODE CAMP online, register and start learning. You will become a full stack developer within three months if you are dedicated. Many programmers learnt from the internet.
Re: I Need A Programming Tutor by AkinseteK(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Patoskid:
I can take you Website Development on a one on one training. Courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP, TWITTER BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA, WORDPRESS, Opencart and Magento and also on Programming Languages I can take you on VB.NET, JAVA, C# with sql server . U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion. The training is in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Programming Tutor by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
You should have asked programmers here how they learned programming. As for me, Frustration taught me programming cheesy grin Alternatively, if u can self learn, google "beginning programming for dummies.pdf" download PDF.
Re: I Need A Programming Tutor by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Patoskid:

hey if you are willing to learn i can teach you
Re: I Need A Programming Tutor by classicdude1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
I learn programming (python) by reading books...

checkout a list of python books, simple and easy for beginners

http://coolpythoncodes..co.ke/2016/11/free-pdf-python-books-i-recommend-you.html?m=1
Re: I Need A Programming Tutor by Djtush(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
you still need a mentor and that could help with ur development and challenges. I could help when it comes to Java. PS I know almost nothing about C++. Inbox me if you interested.
Re: I Need A Programming Tutor by Sync201(m): 1:03am On Dec 23, 2016
This is 21first century that we are living in....there's no need to start paying some one money to teach you too code.. When the internet if full of so many tutorials that can get you started.......anyway checkout SoloLearn App on google app store, it will jump start you to the world of programming

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This:403 Forbidden And How Do I Resolve It / I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer / Web Development Vs Software Development. Which Is Better In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.