Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating (58033 Views)

Funniest Pics On My Phone / Upload Funny Pics On Your Phone / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by ugonnaejiofor: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Get an unlimited acess to the internet for just 1k a month. You can also share your internet via the Hotspot without any fear of data exhaustion. Call 08035768440 for more details.
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by judedwriter(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Shegzkenneth:
Loolz....no wonder, end tym marriages will always result in end time children..
. Lol. wonda when dis endtime talk will become eternity time.
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by Fearcom(m): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
During the internet marriage ceremony suddenly there's no network ....

The marriage 'process' will become Pending grin
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by babyfaceafrica: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
AsSabirin:
the kind of topics that hit the home page of nairaland just baffles me.
i get its about traffic and the under 17s that somehow have access to a smart phone and internet make up the bulk of your members but "dude" dont you dream big? dont you want this website to be in the same league as the newyork times and its likes.
the surprising thing is that, there are very educational and informative topics all over the site but just remain there because they do not get the required exposure.

no more educational and informative master pieces form the likes of jarus on the front page, just stupid gossip form a vivianblog! i mean come-on!!?? nairaland of the later years might not have had nearly as much people but it certainly was much more meaningful and purposeful.

seun
guy stop blaming the mods and seun...its the fault of the indomie generation....seun is just a businessman....this generation prefers this kind of topic and your generation that prefers educational topics are in the minority.....no hard feelings..its just business
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by lmm4real: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
AsSabirin:
i get its about traffic and the under 17s that somehow have access to a smart phone and internet make up the bulk of your members but "dude" dont you dream big? dont you want this website to be in the same league as the newyork times and its likes.
the surprising thing is that, there are very educational and informative topics all over the site but just remain there because they do not get the required exposure.

no more educational and informative master pieces form the likes of jarus on the front page, just stupid gossip form a vivianblog! i mean come-on!!?? nairaland of the later years might not have had nearly as much people but it certainly was much more meaningful and purposeful.

seun

Tell them I done talk I done tire undecided
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by Bishops10(m): 12:17am On Nov 22, 2015
Abeg who saw my Bible,today is Sunday undecidedAbeg who saw my Bible,today is Sunday
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 22, 2015
What has lalasticlacla done to you guys on this thread that warrants this bashing from all angles undecided
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by Classicman47(m): 3:27am On Nov 22, 2015
fabulous660:
Oya... how dem wan take kiss?

The "control+Shift" button
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by nigeriancuban: 4:41am On Nov 22, 2015
hahaha,this is indeed end time i swear and I'm optimistic that someone will start it someday
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by ifeanyi83(m): 5:59am On Nov 22, 2015
AsSabirin:

seun

Well said bro...very well said...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 22, 2015
AsSabirin:

seun
Most times people fail to see beyond the now. If Nairaland continues this way, it might one day become high school lounge.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by MztrChukwu(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2015
AsSabirin:

seun

Aswear you just hit it right!
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2015
I Need A Business/personal Paypal Account, Contact Me via 08067415022
Hint; you can withdraw to your bank account with it

Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by Toks2008(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2015
Lol..i may hook up with a lady online but i will never do online dating...its one thing to meet a lady online and another to date online...
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by kokumo4: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2015
ha dis na double wahala
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by Tohpeh(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2015
Do you want to BEAT your COMPETITOR by increasing SALES, PROFIT and UNLIMITED TRAFFIC to your BUSINESS?

This is the cheap secret way to most Corporate Companies, Multi-nationals and other business enterprise in Nigeria

Start your Mobile marketing today and get an AMAZING results in less than 2 weeks.

www.joyfulsms.com
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2015
AsSabirin:

seun

ENDTIME NAIRALAND grin
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by tosyne2much(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Honestly1:

Then must all topics of tosyne2much make front page? His or her last post was so biased because she/he did not take enough time to make research yet they brought it on front page...
oooh yes ! I won't deny the fact that my last two posts were not thoroughly researched

The next one will be a shock cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by chimoskyg(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2015
End time marriage
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by mKc9ET(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2015
WTF..end time dating
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by wman(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2015
AsSabirin :
no more educational and informative master pieces form the likes of jarus on the front page, just silly gossip form a vivianblog! i mean come-on!!?? nairaland of the later years might not have had nearly as much people but it certainly was much more meaningful and purposeful.
seun

And why was the post hidden?I still don't understand. What was wrong with this post?
So we no fit criticise again?
Na una sabi.
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2015
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by scarr: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2015
AsSabirin:

seun

You took d words from my mouth, Seun and NL is Only bothered about traffic. Not impacting in Nigerians
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by poryby: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by RexTramadol1: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2015
Opin aye
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by dexcira(f): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by DonleeForLife(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
fabulous660:
Oya... how dem wan take kiss?
Join the screens togeda
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by Opynapt(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Smile grin smiley grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
judedwriter:
. Lol. wonda when dis endtime talk will become eternity time.
wonder when dis eternity will become reality...
Re: Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating by FRANKOXY(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hilarious and pathetic lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / Funny Twitter Clapbacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.