Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy (6066 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2015
You're not far from the truth.

I once gave one my bbm pin and he stalked me forever, he later created a thread in how I am a snub.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by wordbank(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2015
U no need to break coconut to know say water don dry inside
Whatever op said has sth to do with the word TRUTH!
But hey,thats the fun of it
So go on and date the smurk for the fun of it
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by icym241: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
NB. Bashing nd insults is allowed. Bt aw try not to reply any. So feel free.

Girlfriend, Don't even try dating any NL dude, don't go too close to them or take dem too serious. Let evri relationship you have wit then start and stop here. Why?

1. They are liars.

Chaiiiiii. NL guys, una weldone o. Dey can lie eh. Claiming what they are not close to in real life. Some of them are stil mumy's pet yet they wil be claiming badoo here. Forming lielie gist and stories here. No wonder one of dem said he was robbed and his iphone collctd meanwhile he opend another thread wit same pictures saying dogs bite him. Gbosaaa!

2. They are bully
If care isn't taken most of u wil become wife beaters. Esp those that wil come here to cuss me out. They are alws ready to insult nd bully mostly females. Haba!

3. They are lazy.
All their day to day ambition is to recharge 100naira nd buy mb just to be making stupid comments from one post to anoda. Real men are out there hustling for their lives, u guys are here wasting away. Some of dem wil be here till 11pm and be back online as early as 5am. Hian! No grl wil agree to marry a guy with no future ambition o. Abi nah ur wife go dey feed u?no wonda most of dem are lieing to be a female so dey can scam eachoda

4. Woman wrappers
Chaiii..plenty asslickers here. Running afta NL grls nd sending dem pm. Later dey wil claim they don't. Fantasising about a lady's display pix and all that. Smh. No wonder those fake lady's with fine d.pix are scaming u guys and collcting cash/recharge cards frm all of una.

5. I too know (itk)
ITK wunt kie sum of u ooo. Alws claming to know evriting and claiming to know too much. Meanwhile ure just an empty drum in real life.

*will add more points later. Ladies can help me add more points biko. Brb

most of nairaland guyz ar great forget d way dey chat here on nairaland i chat wif som nd dey ar vry vry great guyz dont judge dem wrongly
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by wordbank(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2015
KayNerT:
You're not far from the truth.

I once gave one my bbm pin and he stalked me forever, he later created a thread in how I am a snub.
Do u work with Donald at Mesh?
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by chiddye(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
icym241:

most of nairaland guyz ar great forget d way dey chat here on nairaland i chat wif som nd dey ar vry vry great guyz dont judge dem wrongly
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by tosyne2much(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mznaett:

Lemme jor!tongue

How U c dz topic btwgrin? E enter abi e no enter?
Tosyne is an exception you know ? cheesy
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Mznaett: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Tosyne is an exception you know ? cheesy

EXCEPTION fire!sad
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Noted!
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by coolhumble(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Not all guys on NL would do all that, those are small boys stuff. I like making friends with the opposite sex and my real life cant be determined by what i do here yet i am not faking shit, i can also tell you that there are real and matured minded guys on NL.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
coolhumble:
Not all guys on NL would do all that, those are small boys stuff. I like making friends with the opposite sex and my real life cant be determined by what i do here yet i am not faking shit, i can also tell you that there are real and matured minded guys on NL.
K

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by tosyne2much(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mznaett:

EXCEPTION fire!sad
But you know I'm a confirm dating material.. No lie oooo cheesy
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Mznaett: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
But you know I'm a confirm dating material.. No lie oooo cheesy

Dating material wey go soon wear&tear bah? Isooritetongue
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by fajani(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
donholy28:

Airforce1

Vizkiz

Darven

Cutehector
laugh my ass out
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mznaett:

Dating material wey go soon wear&tear bah? Isooritetongue
Dey dia make pant dey wear u tongue
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2015
even when i am offline hustling for a bright future, these social media minions still gossip abt me. otito diri jesu.

ehen for those dah wanna school in ghana, pls pm me. this is no joke. i've put alot of students in schools there.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by star141(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:
Lobatan grin

OP hope u r ready to be investigated like me...if u try expose NL guys they will just be on ur case 24/7 ni.....

anyway nice points but not all nairaland guys acts this way..

lemme add my own sha cheesy

after a breakup some nairaland guys will come and open a thread and upload your nude pictures...God help you if it has ur face on it cheesy

some nairaland guys date different girls just for the fun and kicks,then they move on to the next prey,you see them turning threads to bbm grin

some nairaland niggaz are so pvssy thirsty that they will steal your contact if you try to give it to just one of them,then they will start wooing you,God help you if you refuse to date them,na to threaten to upload your dirty and ugly pix remain grin

note the use of some

some nairaland guys are really cool headed though,out of the bad eggs you can still see some good ones....

OP clap for me i try grin

Wow, you all seem to have one or two experience, But I appreciate the fact you agreed not all the MEN. Like Yoruba pple wld say, Eyan buruku ti ba Eyan re je. Maybe that's why ladies here don't reply my msg even when am only trying to be a friend or pen-pal.

O ma ga o
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by misspicy(f): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2015
star141:

Wow, you all seem to have one or two experience, But I appreciate the fact you agreed not all the MEN. Like Yoruba pple wld say, Eyan buruku ti ba Eyan re je. Maybe that's why ladies here don't reply my msg even when am only trying to be a friend or pen-pal.

O ma ga o
oh sorry,only new ladies on this forum reply PMs now,old bee don't do PMs no more unless they really like your personality
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
even when i am offline hustling for a bright future, these social media minions still gossip abt me. otito diri jesu.

ehen for those dah wanna school in ghana, pls pm me. this is no joke. i've put alot of students in schools there.
weldone ooo, eku hustling. Btwn y isn't dis thread on fp? Seun wan spoil my show eh *flips my weavon nd walks away*
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
naughtynaughty:
weldone ooo, eku hustling. Btwn y isn't dis thread on fp? Seun wan spoil my show eh *flips my weavon nd walks away*
hmmm , dat weavon dats made of goat hair.....
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by DamiAbandry: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
don't ever (un)date a writer, I see people write about how you should avoid dating a writer, learn more: http://happenings.com.ng/never-undate-writer/
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy by savagefinder: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
donholy28:
Airforce1

Vizkiz

Darven

Cutehector
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. / My Girlfriend And My Underwear! / Lust My Stepmom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.