Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel (34618 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel / BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2015
ritababe:

your oda account i guess,

and what are you going to do about it?

snitch on it again usual.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2015
The primary objective for setting up any refinery in Nigeria should not be restricted to meeting local demands but to exploring the highly profitable area of exporting refined crude resins.

Building refineries inland will be a waste and will require heavy investment in pipeline and flow station construction.

The NDDC states should as a matter of urgency lobby the National Assembly for the passage of the PIB and also the federal govt in granting them licence to build and operate refineries.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by ritababe(f): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

and what are you going to do about it?

snitch on it again usual.

am not like you

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by mosade: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2015
I only wanted to corroborate the sensible statements made by two guys who warned those using fowl words on course of argument.The advice is a reasonable one.Foul statements don't make you have a superior argument over your opponent.If at all, it shows lack of decorum,culture,deficiency in hometraining,lack of etiquette,uncivilisation and lack of education-even if you went to university.In which way has Akwa Ibom Governor's request affected you personally that you have to be throwing insults on

each other?Several people both within and outside Nigeria tenaciosly read comments on this forum.It is from agberos,bus conductors-not all of them,area boys that i always hear some despicable words i usually read here,and disappoitedly, this is supposed to be a forum of those who said they went to schools.Children that are morally deliquent use words like 'oloshi,maggot,dullard.stupid.ode etc.I advice you desist so that yu can raise well groomed and balanced family in future.YOU CAN NOT GIVE WHAT YOU DONT HAVE

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2015
harfiiz:

Have you ever been told that you lack wisdom?
Nope. But I have been praised for being quite perceptive and not allowing demonic Imams to push me around like puppets.
I wonder how a grown up person could be so foolish that he refused to read in the news and see for himself that extrimists do not only kill any body but muslims too. Extrimists are not muslims but just terrorists claiming to be muslims.
Get that to your skull...bloody nincompoop.
You are a consummate _retard.
Who are you trying to deceive? Muslims are the terrorists, in the guise of Boko Harams, that are executing terrible crimes all over the globe. Its evident in their ways; they call upon allah each time they kill; your hijab girls wholeheartedly carry out suicide bombing like a die-hard task ( I don't know who must have brainwashed them to do that). All muslims are terrorists! They live for it. Thus Islam can be define as the unending thirst for human blood.
But of course I expect nothing less from a primitive moron_.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2015
mosade:
I only wanted to corroborate the sensible statements made by two guys who warned those using fowl words on course of argument.The advice is a reasonable one.Foul statements don't make you have a superior argument over your opponent.If at all, it shows lack of decorum,culture,deficiency in hometraining,lack of etiquette,uncivilisation and lack of education-even if you went to university.In which way has Akwa Ibom Governor's request affected you personally that you have to be throwing insults on

each other?Several people both within and outside Nigeria tenaciosly read comments on this forum.It is from agberos,bus conductors-not all of them,area boys that i always hear some despicable words i usually read here,and disappoitedly, this is supposed to be a forum of those who said they went to schools.Children that are morally deliquent use words like 'oloshi,maggot,dullard.stupid.ode etc.I advice you desist so that yu can raise well groomed and balanced family in future.YOU CAN NOT GIVE WHAT YOU DONT HAVE

stop preaching and go to church!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by bobosh02(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2015
Visit - www.akjerseysandkits.com for all ur authentic jerseys and kits,shirts and polos.Pin-2BFAE93E, whatsapp-08038134663
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by KelvinKelt(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Where do they have oil on land in Aks...imagine a state with about 100% offshore oil talking about siting a refinery..are we looking for a refinery that will triple cost of production at this time??

Akwa Ibom governor should go and sit down..

Why do u ppl take delight in insulting someone who is not ur match? Pls learn to respect ur leaders. If u have any reason to criticise, make it constructive.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by tola9ja: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

You mean the world class clinic? grin

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by omooba969(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

Here they come.

The vultures of Odua bad lands

You call us vultures, we call you brothers. grin

Height of maturity! smiley

Hope you can decipher my drift baby. cool

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by MrHighSea: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2015
LiveFromNaija1:
It'll be nice if you guys can air your views without insulting each other, you all have the right to air your views. grin

Hello Lalasticlala Afam4eva OAM4J
Guy relax, ds guys got higher degrees in insult. Lets open our blinds, stand by our windows n enjoy two matures knack each other e-insults. Kips d thread alive tho.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2015
omooba969:

You call us vultures, we call you brothers. grin

Height of maturity! smiley

Hope you can decipher my drift baby. cool

You can't hide your jealousy
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by HopeAtHand: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2015
KelvinKelt:
Why do u ppl take delight in insulting someone who is not ur match? Pls learn to respect ur leaders. If u have any reason to criticise, make it constructive.

Ok then, the governor of Akwa Ibom state should continue standing up since you dont want him to sit down. grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by AmazonKindle: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Where do they have oil on land in Aks...imagine a state with about 100% offshore oil talking about siting a refinery..are we looking for a refinery that will triple cost of production at this time??

the governor is a visionary not an end time commentator

edison did electric .bulb

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nicepoker(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:

what's this one saying
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by KelvinKelt(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You need to go thru my opening argument..it was the issue of cost of production and logistics.

I argued that siting on land will be more cost effective and easier on the logistics, bearing in mind the sole aim of the refinery as proposed by Udom is to ease the scarcity of petroleum products in Nigeria.

Piping from an on oil platform to the offshore refinery and moving the products in ships/boats to a tank farm on land before selling to buyers is a whole longer process than just piping to the refinery on land and selling the refined products to buyers.

You think you have a Ph.D..SMH
You get mouth no be small.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Endi(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Obviously you are one of the ethnically blinded naysaying mob whose recalcitrance has held this country hostage since 1914. Before spewing your hogwash, did you imagine that its considerably cheaper to pipe crude from say Total's Amenam, Ofon or Edikan fields to Akwa Ibom which is barely 60 km away than laying those pipelines on ground to wherever you wish to build those refineries in your Bayelsa or Rivers? Oh.. I get it. You felt refineries are built to sit on wellheads. Lol.

Google the distance between most Mobil and Total fields to Akwa Ibom land before you type this ignorant diddle next time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Ovaiegbe(m): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You need to go thru my opening argument..it was the issue of cost of production and logistics.

I argued that siting on land will be more cost effective and easier on the logistics, bearing in mind the sole aim of the refinery as proposed by Udom is to ease the scarcity of petroleum products in Nigeria.

Piping from an on oil platform to the offshore refinery and moving the products in ships/boats to a tank farm on land before selling to buyers is a whole longer process than just piping to the refinery on land and selling the refined products to buyers.

You think you have a Ph.D..SMH

I guess you still find it hard to understand the logistics and technology involved in my argument.
All offshore platform are piped sub-sea to a terminal which could be coastal (QIT is Qua Iboe Terminal belonging to Mobile Producing Nigeria Unlimited) and from there to the refinery which in this case will be coastal anywhere around Akwa Ibom coastline from Ikot Abasi to Oron.
No or minimum community settlement, less environmental degradation and very simply technology.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by KelvinKelt(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Bruv you know nah..

Akwa Ibom Ayaya peeps want their state to look like Rivers...next thing they ask for LNG plant... grin grin
...and what is wrong with that? Are u jealous of the state?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by persius555(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:
The primary objective for setting up any refinery in Nigeria should not be restricted to meeting local demands but to exploring the highly profitable area of exporting refined crude resins.

Building refineries inland will be a waste and will require heavy investment in pipeline and flow station construction.

The NDDC states should as a matter of urgency lobby the National Assembly for the passage of the PIB and also the federal govt in granting them licence to build and operate refineries.

Thank you sir, for making this sensible statement. The south south senators should come together and lobby the national assembly to pass the PIB bill on time so as to give investors confidence in building refineries in the region.Its going to be a win win for all nigerians.

By the time dangote refinery comes on board, we will be spending less than 20 percent of what we are presently spending on fuel subsidy. This in turn will help generate millions of jobs that we presently create for other economies at our own peril.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by tempest01(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Endi:

Obviously you are one of the ethnically blinded naysaying mob whose recalcitrance has held this country hostage since 1914. Before spewing your hogwash, did you imagine that its considerably cheaper to pipe crude from say Total's Amenam, Ofon or Edikan fields to Akwa Ibom which is barely 60 km away than laying those pipelines on ground to wherever you wish to build those refineries in your Bayelsa or Rivers? Oh.. I get it. You felt refineries are built to sit on wellheads. Lol.

Google the distance between most Mobil and Total fields to Akwa Ibom land before you type this ignorant diddle next time.

The guy just types because he has internet connection.

Some Offshore akwaibom production is tied back to QIT terminal on land for separation. There are storage tanks there, on land.

You can stand on ibeno beach and see production platforms.

The request is simple, fg should support aks by granting the necessary licenses to build a refinery. The plans, capital, Labour and land is available.

It is commendable for my governor to put party differences aside and try to curry favour from fg.

That's how politics should be...devoid of bitterness, and to the common good of the masses.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Beadex1(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:

May God forgive you. You think this new generation will just fold their hands and watch you people take their wealth or alter THE pace of development in Akwa ibom state. For your information we are ready to stand up for our right, enough of not having control of our resources we want to know THE in and out of our reaources we are no more underdogs.... No wonder THE confab report has not been implement in order to still deprive us . May GOD Bless Obong Victor Attah and others who fought THE battle of offshore onshore dichotomy and also Bless senator Godswill Obot Akpabio for taking back our oil Wells....... I bow out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by omooba969(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

You can't hide your jealousy

Jealousy? shocked OMG! grin

Please mention what's there to be jealous of?

You must be a comedian. cool
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
omooba969:

Jealousy? shocked OMG! grin

Please mention what's there to be jealous of?

You must be a comedian. cool

Don't you have some cocoa seedlings to water?

Did you hear us mention cocoa here?

Pls GTFO with your jealousy
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by omooba969(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Beadex1:
May God forgive you. You think this new generation will just fold their hands and watch you people take their wealth or alter THE pace of development in Akwa ibom state. For your information we are ready to stand up for our right, enough of not having control of our resources we want to know THE in and out of our reaources we are no more underdogs.... No wonder THE confab report has not been implement in order to still deprive us . May GOD Bless Obong Victor Attah and others who fought THE battle of offshore onshore dichotomy and also Bless senator Godswill Obot Akpabio for taking back our oil Wells....... I bow out

You still have a lot to learn baby. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by nappy1: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Imagine FG destroying local refineries when there is fuel scarcity. Instead to encourage, support, empower and probably teach them how to go about it.
Those local refineries been destroy everyday have the capacity to stop this madness of fuel scarcity. In this country, people did not reason with their head rather with their anus.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
omooba969:

You still have a lot to learn baby. grin

Because you don't see many ND people here on NL joining you in your e-war with the Ibos over Biafra should not be taken as a sign that they are with you in the Southwest.

The ND people are not fools , neither are they illiterates.

Their silence is because they don't talk too much.

When need arise we will talk the only language you Nijeriyans understand.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by omooba969(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

Don't you have some cocoa seedlings to water?

Did you hear us mention cocoa here?

Pls GTFO with your jealousy

You are trying to dodge my question. smiley

Biko, mention what's there to be jealous of? grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by KelvinKelt(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Udom will always be right; de man of the ppl. God bless u my model!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
omooba969:

You are trying to dodge my question. smiley

Biko, mention what's there to be jealous of? grin

That they feed you ingrates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Undergoing Training In Belarus (Photo) / Atiku And Wife, Titi Cast Their Votes / Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.