Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

A Professional And Easy Way To Make Profit From Gsm Shortcode..... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Professional And Easy Way To Make Profit From Gsm Shortcode..... (682 Views)

Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts / Easy And Guaranty Way To Profit Big From Lucrative Gsm Shortcode Business / How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Professional And Easy Way To Make Profit From Gsm Shortcode..... by danigoldlive(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dear Friend,
For the past 4 years, We’ve been helping people like you attract MASSIVE financial success in their lives through this shortcode business.
And we can help you do the same. The key is for you to be ready. (And it looks like you are.)
Just the fact you’re reading this short letter tells me you want to attract more money into your life through this business opportunity the mobile trend has presented to you. So congratulations for taking inspired action.
We advice you keep aside every other thing to avoid distraction and pay maximum attention to every single line of this letter.
It is better you are informed and consciously refuse to act on an opportunity than missing out completely.
To be right upfront – We're a living proof that you can earn as much as you desire from the mobile marketing industry ranging from BulkSMS, Voice Broadcasting to Shortcode which you are about to discover it's earning potential today. In fact, you’ll be surprised at just what you can accomplish IF you just take that first step forward — just like we did and today we are Nigeria No.1 shortcode provider.
And I want to help you do just that — starting today! Not next month. Not next week. Not tomorrow. I mean STARTING TODAY!
Let me explain...
If you have ever received a text message from different short numbers asking you reply to get something, and you simply deleted it, I want you to do something very important.
Stop Deleting those messages! Why do I say that? It’s actually simple.
Letting them fill up your inbox will always remind you that right inside your phone is a system for generating on-going daily income, a system so good, it is probably, the best benefit ever derived with the introduction of GSM service in Nigeria.

As I write this, a message alert came through on my phone.
Here’s what the message says:
“GENESIS Tickets to London still up grabs!
Play NOW to win & visit our cinema on July 25th, 7 pm for the grand prize presentation!
Text GENESIS to 5031!”.
GENESIS
The Message above is a promotion by Genesis Cinemas (they have outlets in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja). If I reply to their message, they get paid =N=50 by whichever network operator I am using, in my case, MTN.

Why am I telling you all these?
It’s simple

Because, You see, not too long ago, it used to be that only the BIG companies were able to set up these GSM short codes. They monopolized the industry and greedily kept the money for themselves.
However, after relentless research and determination, companies like ours figured out the secret and broke down the barriers. We became a VAS PROVIDER solely because of YOU! Meaning that right now. . .

With it in your possession, only you can put a stop to how much money you can make, daily.

Let’s imagine for a moment you have a short SMS code set up, and you have people texting back and making you money,
Here’s a small Chart that’ll show you how much your simple short code can be making for you every day with a N50 tariff.
No. of Responders Per day Amount You Make Daily
50 ₦ 2,500
100 ₦ 5,000
1000 ₦ 50,000
10,000 ₦ 500,000
15,000 ₦ 750,000
20, 000 ₦ 1,000,000

SO ACT FAST NOW =Visit:www.guarantyshortcode.com

OR
CALL:07038056736

Re: A Professional And Easy Way To Make Profit From Gsm Shortcode..... by onyengbu: 1:07am On Nov 22, 2015
MTN will never pay you 50 naira if you they charge a responder 50 naira for an sms.

It will be a miracle if you get up to 15 naira!

(1) (Reply)

6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> / 134k Active Group For Sale. / To The Pros; What's The Most Important Criterion For Getting Adsense Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.