Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,459 members, 7,801,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You (8237 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by bellong: 12:38am On Nov 23, 2015
taryour:

GBAM !!! Finito..,

Oga bellong i hail oo, how are the gods?

The gods are smiling at how mortals cheat themselves. cheesy

We are fine madam. How is family and biz?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by taryour(f): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2015
bellong:

The gods are smiling at how mortals cheat themselves. cheesy

We are fine madam. How is family and biz?

Lol. We all are doing very fine o egbon, business doing great to we thank God. ese gan sir. trust you doing fine as well, family , work and business.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by bellong: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2015
taryour:

Lol. We all are doing very fine o egbon, business doing great to we thank God. ese gan sir. trust you doing fine as well, family , work and business.

We can only be grateful ma'am..
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by susubrown(f): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good afternoon all,am the wife in question,truth is I told my husband everytin and even told him how my ex tried to take me to UK twice but it didnt work because they discovered we weren't truly married.yes I didn't show him the pics becos it wasn't necessary.i made a mistake of taking the pic to his house because I felt I had told him all about me.mr a so it was becos of this matter u beat me up last friday and tore my cloths at the junction,right now I can't hear from my left eye because of your slaps.so it was becos of this matter u chased me out a cutlass that morning,y didn't u report to my parents like some1 suggested instead of making my life miseable.niralanders I swear to God and everytin I have I told this guy this gist,it was only the pics I didn't show him.it was an arranged marriage so I could join my ex in UK then.pls ask him if that my ex has ever called or contacted me since I got married.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by flyca: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
susubrown:
Good afternoon all,am the wife in question,truth is I told my husband everytin and even told him how my ex tried to take me to UK twice but it didnt work because they discovered we weren't truly married.yes I didn't show him the pics becos it wasn't necessary.i made a mistake of taking the pic to his house because I felt I had told him all about me.mr a so it was becos of this matter u beat me up last friday and tore my cloths at the junction,right now I can't hear from my left eye because of your slaps.so it was becos of this matter u chased me out a cutlass that morning,y didn't u report to my parents like some1 suggested instead of making my life miseable.niralanders I swear to God and everytin I have I told this guy this gist,it was only the pics I didn't show him.it was an arranged marriage so I could join my ex in UK then.pls ask him if that my ex has ever called or contacted me since I got married.

Ghen ghen cheesy
Bellong. Taryour. Ifyalways. Mindfulness. StPete
Abeg make una come o
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by susubrown(f): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nairlanders I already parked out of the house with my daughter,i have filled for a divorce because this man has been mean to me,really mean,i have been insulted,beaten,abused in just 2 yrs of this marriage.this man has insulted,d abused me,when I was pregnat he didn't stop,he would use other lines to send me text messages that I would die soon. A u are mean and u need God's help,i told u about the fake wedding and even told me about all my ex,which u have been using to ridicule me at every instance .i don't know if it is with your clear eye u are doing this or if u have been jazzed by your ex who u have been sleeping with days after marriage,I put my trust in God and have vowed to take care of my daughter no matter what happens.God will deliver mew
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by flyca: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Madam, daughter of clergy, fake marriage just for obodo oyibo visa? Chai. Huge character flaw

Oga, chase with cutlass, slap, beat, punch shocked
Chai, thank God for the second part of this story o. OP cheats with ex and chases madam around with cutlass because of picture?

How did you two supposed adults get this low? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by susubrown(f): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
My dad is a clergy man,did he force u on me,remember when u brought your proposal in a hurray he adviced u to calm down,but you refused,
I tols u all about my ex,i didn't hide one from u cos I tot u were matured,I have never been a prostitue but a girl that loved life and I told u all thinking I had found a man who will make me smile forever!but I didn't know I was making the worst mistake of m life
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by flyca: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
@susubrown
Ok, madam. We have heard your bit. Please cool down lets wait for married uncles and aunties in this platform to speak. Please calm down ma, ok?

@phatxplorer
Is what your wife saying true? What do you have to say about it?

OP, I sha fear you o
You wrote your first posts like you were sinless.
What ever it is, you don't have to beat another man's child. You don't respect her parents. You have been married for two years, why didn't you report to her parents or you send her home alive? Will you be happy another man beats your daughter or sister?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by susubrown(f): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
So because I forged wedding pic because of papers,which I wasn't given 8 years ago,i should be maltreated,i don't get*
My parents didn't know it was between me and my ex.
The embassy discovered and didn't give us the visa again
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by taryour(f): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
susubrown:

OMG if this is true then this op is an AnimAl, you bet up your wife even in pregnancy and been sleeping with your ex and you still had the effrontery to even open a thread. yes your wife might have been at fault for keeping you put on some details but beat her up is cowardice of you. You are not a man but a toddler with the brain of a fly.

madam you have taken a right decision by moving out of the house for your own safety and thank you for coming online to voice out. ( IF THIS IS TRUE ).

OP come out and clarify this, beating up your wife and cheating on her several times.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by taryour(f): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
susubrown:
So because I forged wedding pic because of papers,which I wasn't given 8 years ago,i should be maltreated,i don't get*
My parents didn't know it was between me and my ex.
The embassy discovered and didn't give us the visa again

you still made a very big mistake by not destroying those pictures, oh please it's 8 years down the lane. who keeps the pictures of an ex for what precisely, to keep memories of you both or what. an ex should forever remain an Ex. and taking them into your matrimonial home. still that doesn't justify why he beats you.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by susubrown(f): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
I made a mistake,i would have destroyed them,i parked all my belongins to his house,immediately he voiced his complain,i tookthe pic and poured kersoine on them to burn them,he immediately collected the pics and till now those pics are still with his mum.he gave them to her.i swear this story is true,would send you my number later
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by PresVA: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Always good to hear from both sides...

Yeah, your wife erred but does she deserve all these? She even offered to burn the pictures when you found out but you seized it just to use it against her..

Mindfulness and others. Make una come help resolve this matter. . Op's wife has come with her story...

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
susubrown:
Nairlanders I already parked out of the house with my daughter,i have filled for a divorce because this man has been mean to me,really mean,i have been insulted,beaten,abused in just 2 yrs of this marriage.this man has insulted,d abused me,when I was pregnat he didn't stop,he would use other lines to send me text messages that I would die soon. A u are mean and u need God's help,i told u about the fake wedding and even told me about all my ex,which u have been using to ridicule me at every instance .i don't know if it is with your clear eye u are doing this or if u have been jazzed by your ex who u have been sleeping with days after marriage,I put my trust in God and have vowed to take care of my daughter no matter what happens.God will deliver mew

Na wa o! .

If he treats you like this whether na jazz or clear eyes abeg stay far from him. Take the death threats further report to the police.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by phatxplorer: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
flyca:
@susubrown
Ok, madam. We have heard your bit. Please cool down lets wait for married uncles and aunties in this platform to speak. Please calm down ma, ok?

@phatxplorer

OP, I sha fear you o
What ever it is, you don't have to beat another man's child. You don't respect her parents. You have been married for two years, why didn't you report to her parents or you send her home alive? Will you be happy another man beats your daughter or sister?

Nairalanders I. Knew she was. Goona see the post and reply wit all sorts of lies and accusations.i brought this up here so neutral persons witout vested interest to gve matured advice and contribution especially married couples.this woman knows how to wipe up sentiments with her touching stories,am gonna explain all the story in bits.its not all about the wedding pix she did not tell me about.let me emphatically state here that my wife knew everything my ex wich my pastor's wife told her about and wich I told her about too.i mean every single thing that transpired btw us I told her thinking she was matured enough coz I was already done wit my ex.even when I was dating my wife I introduced my ex to her for a part time job which she assisted her.my ex is a student of a tertiary institution .i swear to God I have Neva cheated on my wife except u consider a harmless facebook chat wit my ex as cheating. She only chated wit me on fb saying dat she heard ve been transferred to anoda city and ask if am there wit my wife wich I answered No. For clarity Iam gonna look for the chat and find a way to post it online.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by flyca: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
phatxplorer:

Nairalanders I. Knew she was. Goona see the post and reply wit all sorts of lies and accusations.i brought this up here so neutral persons witout vested interest to gve matured advice and contribution especially married couples.this woman knows how to wipe up sentiments with her touching stories,am gonna explain all the story in bits.its not all about the wedding pix she did not tell me about.let me emphatically state here that my wife knew everything my ex wich my pastor's wife told her about and wich I told her about too.i mean every single thing that transpired btw us I told her thinking she was matured enough coz I was already done wit my ex.even when I was dating my wife I introduced my ex to her for a part time job which she assisted her.my ex is a student of a tertiary institution .i swear to God I have Neva cheated on my wife except u consider a harmless facebook chat wit my ex as cheating. She only chated wit me on fb saying dat she heard ve been transferred to anoda city and ask if am there wit my wife wich I answered No. For clarity Iam gonna look for the chat and find a way to post it online.
Did you slap/beat her? Did you tear her clothes? Did you chase her with cutlass? Did you send text messages wishing her death? Did she offer to burn the pictures but you seized them? Pls clarify these points. We are reading. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
flyca:
@susubrown

@phatxplorer

OP, I sha fear you o

I knew he would have done bad things to her angry. I was just about to comment that it's clear he is not ready to carry on with the marriage when I saw the wife's post. Don't beat her and make her life miserable.divorce her and life goes on. OP you are a wicked beast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
phatxplorer:

It is SIMPLE!. Did you beat her up or did you not beat her up?!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by phatxplorer: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nairalanders I wud like to respond to my wife's story and accusation.I hope all will analyse this story and judge based on the truth and not sentiments or gender.As I see all matured pple and couples. On nairaland as neutral persons who will judge wit unbiased minds.Plz kindly b patient to read as it will b a lenghty write up although I will try to shorten it.

I meet my wife in 2011 november 11 to b precise in a church programme in my church.saw her and chatted wit her her coz fortunately we attended d same university although we wer not friends in sch but in d same faculty.little did I know dat her coming to my church was arranged by my pastor's wife who told her she had someone in church dat she wud want her to see.mind u guys I got to know about all these from my wife close to when we were about getting married. My wife told me they use to have prayer sections together and dat was where my pastor's wife was praying and talking about my ex.fast forward I asked my wife on a date and eventually proposed to her wich she accepted. All these happened early 2013,toward d end of 2013 say august, sept, oct I got info in my place of work that I wud transfered from b/c to PH. Wich I discussed wit my wife then and we concluded we do d wedding in b/c b4 I go to PH.she just got a job in b/c then too,so we decided since she just got a job she wud stay in benin for now while I stabilize in PH b4 we decide again d way forward.plz nairalanders I want u guys to takke note of this,while I was dating my wife I Neva lied to her,i was sincere and open. I told my wife dat d only shortcoming I think I have is my short temper wich I also told her father d day I went to see him and ask for her daughter's hand in marriage.the father confirmed dat from my pastor's who I see as my father coz my biological father is late.so I don't know where d issue of rush comes in dat she is talking about.even b4 marriage d parents went to see a prophet and she told me dat d prophet told her dat he did not see my wife's face dat my heart is for another girl. Since dat prophesy my wife's attitude changed and Neva trusted me,during one of. Our marriage counselling section,after d counselling on our way going home, a call entered my phone wich I did not want to pik.my wife insisted I must pik d call coz d call was from a female friend, eventually I piked and my wife said she must see who was calling and started dragging d phone from me which lead to her slapping me on d street of okhoro in benin, even gave me a mark on my face.i said nothing and only called my pastor who said we should come and see him in d church.my wife got into a bus and was still screaming in d bus dat she was gonna deal wit me, along new lagos road in benin.on getting to church pastor spoke to us and settled us. But I was angry and 2 days later went to drop d clothes for d traditional wedding in her office. But later family members especially my mum and younger brother spoke to me and suggested I see d parents. Went to see d parents who after telling them wat happened, d next thing d mother said was what am I saying now? Is it dat I don want to go on wit d wedding again or what. Later she said her daughter said she did not slap me but only drag my phone from my ear and dat was when she injured me. That mayb she was jealous.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Susubrown please answer, did you slap him

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by taryour(f): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
phatxplorer:

modified
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by flyca: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
There has to be a point where this story meets angry
Susubrown where are you? angry
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by flyca: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
taryour:

for whatever reason you had, am not so down with beating your wife. you even chased her with a cutlass, is that true? asking your ex to help with a job for your wife is totally absurd, harmless chat is going too far. what's her damp business if you have been posted or if your wife is there with you, is it so she can visit you ni or what no reason whatsoever justifies you eating your wife up in public. your wife was wrong YES but what you have done/did is worse.....

Eh... Auntie Taryour, these two versions haven't met. Nobody is admitting anything yet, just throwing accusations. So please lets follow them gradually. The guy is saying the wife is also physically and verbally abusive.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by taryour(f): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
flyca:

Eh... Auntie Taryour, these two versions haven't met. Nobody is admitting anything yet, just throwing accusations. So please lets follow them gradually. The guy is saying the wife is also physically and verbally abusive.

dint see the op recent post before posting mine, hence my modification. nawa o, seem like we have mike tyson and bash Ali as a couple here.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by flyca: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
taryour:

dint see the op recent post before posting mine, hence my modification. nawa o, seem like we have mike tyson and bash Ali as a couple here.
grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by susubrown(f): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Me slap him,i fit,thank God he has said he has short temper,then I will then dare slap him,jezzzeee I can't try that,yea I knew about the ex and when he brought her to me I helped her get a job and even gave her were to stay,so fine y would I acuse him of dating her and still help her and even allow her sleep in the same bed with me.i am a very very open person,i only accused him when the ex kept calling late at night,,in the fb messagehe told her to come to ph. So they could start thier life together and he married her cos she refused and I accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by phatxplorer: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
We got married and we were looking for an apartment where she wud stay, found places but she Neva liked them and it was getting close to when I will report to place of work in PH. Even when we were looking for a place her mum asked where we wanted to get d place and she was told d mum said it was too far which d dad asked far ffrom who.eventually we cud not get a place b4 I went to resume in PH. So I asked her to stay in my family house wit my mum while we look for a place she wud like.again her Mum said she can not stay wit my mum.after much talk she moved into my family house while I went to PH. I came back after 1 week to see her and go for a deliverance appointment wit her.d fateful morin I was bathing when I heard a shout I ran out wearing only my boxers and I saw dat my wife went to my phone and was checking my phone and saw a fb chat wit my ex, immediately I came out she started shouting and hitting me, beating while I sat on d floor begging her.d chat was an harmless chat and in due time am gonna paste it for all to read.as she was shouting, beating me my mum heard and came begging her all to no avail,she was already packing her things saying she was done wit the marriage and dat d only thing btw us was d marriage certificate which she wud tear if she lays her hand on it.so she took d marriage certificate and tore it to pieces in d presence of my mum despite my mum plea for her not to do it.as she was doing dat she completed it by saying USELESS FAMILY in my mum's presence that was when I got angry and slap and hit her.eventually I called my pastor who came and talked coz I refused her moving her things until I see her parents first.my pastor came and said I should allow her go out to calm down. She left d house and Neva came back that day.called her lines but she did not pik.had to call her dad and told him everything who said he was gonna talk to her.that night she did not come home, d next day my mum called d dad and told him dat her son and her daughter had some mis understanding, she left home and did not come back tru out d nite, she asked if she was in his house. D dad told my mum dat if he did not see his daughter dat he was going to arrest my mum,same man I called and reported was happened d previous nite.
That was how my wife left d house and went to her parents house to stay.all theses happened after I saw d wedding pix few days after our wedding which she did not tell me.so she stayed in her parents house saying she cannot stay in wit my mum.i went back to my station and gave her d money for d house rent(200k). We later saw an apartment wich I askked her to check out if she liked it. She did checked d place out and likked it, to pay became an issue coz she spent 40k out of d rent witout telling me.i came from PH reported to d dad who pleaded wit me to make up d balance, which I did and went to pay for d apartment myself.my wife refused to clean up d place to move in.i was coming from PH to benin every weekend to clean up d place, painted d apartment and moved our things into d house. Still my wife refused to stay in d house and was still staying wit her parents.saying only her can not stay in d house. So I had to b coming to benin every weekend, even at that I will come from pH and will b d 1 to sweep,mob and do all the house chores even to cook for me was an issue.she said I beat her up when she was pregnant wich is a big lie. Dat fateful day I came to benin and she left her parents house to my place, I was very tired and slept off, @ nite what I heard where I was sleeping was strokes of iron on my head and body. My wife was beating me wit iron from this moveable wardrobe shouting dat I was still communicating wit my ex.she went to my phone to check my call log.this am telling u was around 12/1 am midnight.immediately she started packing her things saying. She was leaving dat nite.i had to lock everywhere coz how wud I allow a pregnant woman wonder out dat time of d nite.i locked d door and told her dat when it's morning when her parents come we wud know wat to do.d mext morning when I opened d door my landlady came coz she heard her shout at nite and asked what was happening immediately she started shouting dat I hit her wit hammer on her stomach.God I was surprised and started crying coz this woman can send some1 to jail wit her lies. Her mum came and took her aware and dat was the end she left d house I have paid for 2 years in dat house while I still pay for my accommodation in PH too.my wife has Neva stayed in d house in benin for 1 week. D next thing d mother came wit her younger sister fought me and packed her things away from d house.she said I insult her, abuse her and redicule her wit her ex.cam u imagine talking to ur wife and she compares u wit her ex saying they are better than u,even compare u wit ur friends saying dey are better than u. U will BlackBerry in d house and ur wife will call anoda married man to come and take her to church after u asked her to come to church wit u and she refused. Saying I wished her death with text msg wit anoda sim.dat same person sent me txt msg telling me dat my wife slept with her husband knowing fully well dat he was married. Even d man in question called my wife 1 day in my presnce calling her a Maga coz she was spending money on d guy.it was none of my bizness coz when she was sleeping wit d married man I did not even know her @ all. I Neva threatened her wit msg or whatever or even chased her wit cutlass. This is a woman dat said she went to a church and they said dat I wanted to kill her wit poisoned lacasera.she changed her hospital and did not tell me, even registered in d hospital wit her maiden name.she did not tell me anything even her due date until she delivered and she sent a txt "I don born ooooo" I can paste names of people who are not even related to me and their contacts for clarifaication.its only my wife's parents that supports her in her ways, to d extent dat d mum was asking me dat she does not know y my wife does not respect me.how much do I hve her for feeding money.plzz pple tell her to provide d sim and go to d police for investigation. Fast forward d last incident I was driving and she asked for my phone to call wich she obviously did not do but instead went tru my call logs and saw my ex number on it, started shouting and ranting, I simply asked for my phone back coz she sat at d back seat of d car while I was driving she stoned me on d head wit d phone(blackberry) I almost had an accident dat nite,i was angry and slapped her.
This is my wife who I saw chats wit a man on her phone, I called her at nite and sat her down asking her for explanation wich she she bluntly told me she owes me no explanation.this gus calls her morning and nite and whatsapp her luv messages.finally dat nite my wife told me point blank dat I cannot stop men from toasting her.plz pple askk her if all I said are lies.do u know dat there was a day my wife fought me!,beat me up and tore all my clothes when I called my pastor to come she took some of her clothes and tore them wit scissors saying she was going to lie on my head dat I beat her and tore her clothes.i recorded d whole thing wit my laptop and fortunately there was this 10years old girl staying who later confessed to my pastor dat it was my wife that tore her own clothes.i have videos of my wife beating and tearing my clothes insulting me and calling me Bad head,dat I was a mistake.even the mum calls me dat too.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
PresVA:
Always good to hear from both sides...

Yeah, your wife erred but does she deserve all these? She even offered to burn the pictures when you found out but you seized it just to use it against her..

Mindfulness and others. Make una come help resolve this matter. . Op's wife has come with her story...

shocked shocked shocked

Where is she?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by brossam2001(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hi Peeps.

Didn't really want to comment but just realize I have to..
I have tried in my capacity to merge this cracking marriage even while I was in the United state. because of my belief that what God joined, man (EX) is not permitted to put asunder . like what I always tell the woman whenever I see her you must not allow your marriage to fail. Several times she has met me and complain that she wants a divorce and I think my advice has been what is still keeping the marriage.
And God will keep this marriage the desire peace must return back to the marriage.

I remembered there was a day the woman told me that if shevdies inside the marriage my conscience will fight me since I am the only one telling to remain there, from that day I had a rethink ......

My advice to my Bro...your wife loves you and like every other woman she desire to be love in return pls and pls don't humiliate her by the excessive beatings. I saw the swellings and blood clots all over her face, she told her colleagues that she was attacked by armed robbers, but she opened up to me and I cried in my heart when I saw her face, she told me how you chase her out with cutlass a day before and how you naked her along the streets. Pls bro, love her, she loves you and you will see the best in her

To my Sis...pls initiate the peace move even if your husband is not ready to...every man has ego and I am sure he is sorry by now, you even told me. Give him a kiss on the right side of his cheeks (not left side).

I pray God to make this couples happy and be the best couple in town. Shalom
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by brossam2001(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Just read the hubby message...I have not really heard from his side. The woman had been the one judging to me even while they were courting, I even attended the wedding.

Pls Sir, my candid advice I will ask the woman to apologize to you if there is any way she has misrepresented womanhood and kindly accept her apology and device a means to strategize peace in your home. I am married for more than three years now and I have never had any reason to beat my wife and insult her, not because there are no offence but because I resolute years ago.

My Sis..for whatever reason you have no right to insult your husband or his family. Even if he is caught in the act. You have no right to slapped him if at all you do.
Pls knee down and apologies to him.

May peace reign. Shalom
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
moana, cococandy, damiso, ifyalways, Ewuro4, tearoses abeg make una come see Sometin oooo. This saga is too hot.

I don't even know what to say again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. / Silver Crest Blender Available For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.