Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent (2590 Views)

My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) / Beautiful Nature Pictures I Took With My Phone Cam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
I love street photography, so I decided to start with my phone, share them with y'all and get your opinions before I get everything ready to begin professionally

1 Like

Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
icey20:
I love street photography, so I decided to start with my phone, share them with y'all and get your opinions before I get everything ready to begin professionally

What app?

1 Like

Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by oieda: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2015
But you 'touched' the photos ya?
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2015
oieda:
But you 'touched' the photos ya?
Yeah sure, it has to be edited, took it wit my phone

Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 22, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

What app?
Camera 360 sight

4 Likes

Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by kazzonline: 1:18am On Nov 22, 2015
Wow i never knee hdr on camera 360 was this awesome.nic pix for lovers of hdr like me thou,but trying posting picturrs without editing ley see the stuff u r made off bro.keep the good work up
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 22, 2015
kazzonline:
Wow i never knee hdr on camera 360 was this awesome.nic pix for lovers of hdr like me thou,but trying posting picturrs without editing ley see the stuff u r made off bro.keep the good work up
Cheers man, I'll work on that
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by bewla(m): 6:04am On Nov 22, 2015
U did a nice work especially that little market going on there

1 Like

Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oh wow great job, keep it up *thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by oieda: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hey. Nice photos. I sent you a mail. Icey20
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
oieda:
Hey. Nice photos. I sent you a mail. Icey20
Thanks man, I just replied
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by iamfreshmontana(m): 12:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Guy,you should apply for Lagos photo festival,yourworks are really cool
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
iamfreshmontana:
Guy,you should apply for Lagos photo festival,yourworks are really cool
Thanks man I'll also work on that.. Bless
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by SmooshCHN: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why do Nigerians abuse the use of HDR in Post processing?? You just need a little of it in general photography. Nice shots but too much of HDR will ruin even a decent shot. Keep it up though.
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Why do Nigerians abuse the use of HDR in Post processing?? You just need a little of it in general photography. Nice shots but too much of HDR will ruin even a decent shot. Keep it up though.
Well I think u should read the headline of this thread, the pictures were actually taken with a blackberry curve 2 and edited wit an ordinary phone app, u can't expect much from the pics, u wait till I get a professional camera, thanks for the advise tho.. Bless
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by SmooshCHN: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
icey20:

Well I think u should read the headline of this thread, the pictures were actually taken with a blackberry curve 2 and edited wit an ordinary phone app, u can't expect much from the pics, u wait till I get a professional camera, thanks for the advise tho.. Bless
I understand you perfectly bro. Getting a pro camera only gives you edge of more balance light and more quality pictures. My comment is not quality based neither is it your photography skill based. You take great pictures, no question. All I'm saying is, don't ruin them with excessive HDR application or edit especially for street photography they look great already. Our mobile phone image quality can't handle that high dynamic range making the colours look off unlike Pro Cameras so dont push them too much when editing. That's all. No camera beats the one you have at any moment. I mean positive with my comment. Please Don't be pissed if you don't agree.
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2015
SmooshCHN:
I understand you perfectly bro. Getting a pro camera only gives you edge of more balance light and more quality pictures. My comment is not quality based neither is it your photography skill based. You take great pictures, no question. All I'm saying is, don't ruin them with excessive HDR application or edit especially for street photography they look great already. Our mobile phone image quality can't handle that high dynamic range making the colours look off unlike Pro Cameras so dont push them too much when editing. That's all. No camera beats the one you have at any moment. I mean positive with my comment. Please Don't be pissed if you don't agree.
I'm not pissed bro.. I'm actually open to correction... Thanks man... I understand you perfectly

Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by kazzonline: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
@icey20 can thisbyour hdr app work on an android fone,if yes gimme the link or name of thw particular app.i hav camera 360 but i feel its diff frm us,i am a great lover of hdr
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
kazzonline:
@icey20 can thisbyour hdr app work on an android fone,if yes gimme the link or name of thw particular app.i hav camera 360 but i feel its diff frm us,i am a great lover of hdr
Sup man, its not an hdr app, I didn't really make use of hdr, just depends on how u apply your filters...
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
u definitely know how to frame ur pictures. And ur shadows are just......look......thumbs up man
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
shockwave91:
u definitely know how to frame ur pictures. And ur shadows are just......look......thumbs up man
Thanks man
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by NoraKim(f): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
icey20:
So cool
Re: Street Photography With My Phone, Kinda Decent by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Girl running
Morning jog

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My 3d Design Concept / Ma Latest Artpiece!!! / 4 Amazing Pictures Taken At The Perfect Time - No 3 Is So Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.