Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem (1144 Views)

Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved / Buhari Lacks The Intellectaul Capacity To Rule Nigeria' - Professor Nwabueze / See Photos Of The Nigerian Scholar That Solved A 156-yr Old Mathematical Probem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by gbigbega: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dr. Opeyemi Enoch was accused of plagiarism. Some bad blood bloggers have accused him of hacking into the account of a dead researcher and stealing his work.

Well, the University took up the matter, obtained the dead researchers work and called Dr. Opeyemi Enoch to a panel to verify the plagiarism claim. After due scrutiny and comparison, the accusation was found to be false as the work of both mathematician was absolutely different. The university is now solidly behind is work and have writing to accusing bodies, with evidences to show that his work is original. Its pathetic to know that people think Africans are incapable of doing great things. This time, they are very wrong.

Let us support our own and broadcast this information.

Mod, Please put this on front page.

5 Likes

Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by chocolateme(f): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wow!! I knew something like this was gonna come.. Clash of the Mathis gurus. Imagine, other gurus must have been on this since that dat till now so as to prove this nigga wrong. Someone may have come up with his own solutin. Interesting
Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by Router45: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
gbigbega:
Dr. Opeyemi Enoch was accused of plagiarism. Some bad blood bloggers have accused him of hacking into the account of a dead researcher and stealing his work.

Well, the University took up the matter, obtained the dead researchers work and called Dr. Opeyemi Enoch to a panel to verify the plagiarism claim. After due scrutiny and comparison, the accusation was found to be false as the work of both mathematician was absolutely different. The university is now solidly behind is work and have writing to accusing bodies, with evidences to show that his work is original. Its pathetic to know that people think Africans are incapable of doing great things. This time, they are very wrong.

Let us support our own and broadcast this information.

Mod, Please put this on front page.

Source ooooo

anyway good news

2 Likes

Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by VickyRotex(f): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
chocolateme:
Wow!! I knew something like this was gonna come.. Clash of the Mathis gurus. Imagine that guy has been on this since that dat till now so must have come up with his own solutin. Interesting

undecided undecided
Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by VickyRotex(f): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Beautiful!!!! cool
Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by boujaye: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
congrates to our very own bookulu man
Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by babdap: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
We are original.
Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by lmm4real: 12:13am On Nov 22, 2015
I for like source for this beans o undecided

1 Like

Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by Acjohn(m): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2015
If it were a white man they would give him a standing ovation but because he is black they can't stomach it
Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by Burger01(m): 4:25am On Nov 22, 2015
Honestly, Nigerians themselves are the enemies within. Envy and bad belle go kill some people. Smh sad

Congrats to Dr. Opeyemi. smiley
Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by Warlord3000(m): 5:34am On Nov 22, 2015
Why won't the oyinbos doubt us when even some children of hate in this country /continent dont even want to hear something good for Nigeria and from Nigerians undecided

It is well
Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by prospero5(m): 5:37am On Nov 22, 2015
that guy try na
Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by gbigbega: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Router45:

Source ooooo

anyway good news

Opeyemi Enoch is my personal friend from childhood. He actually asked me to help him spread the news.

I am amazed, this news has not hit front page.

Seun if you want confirmation, email me at info@jiksys.com and i will provided you the professors personal phone number to speak with him.

modified:

For the record, He has not collected the money, it takes 2 years after the work is published before the prize money can be given. However, international mathematical bodies have listen to his presentation and have verified that he has solved it. He just told me that the highest mathematician body in Nigeria just called to schedule a meeting to listen to him.
Re: Plagiarism Claim Disproved On Nigeria Professor That Solved 156yrs Maths Problem by orisa37: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wow! Waging Accusations Resolutely! W A R, even in the Ivory Tower!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! / Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east / Why Buhari Trips Are So Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.