Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made (24960 Views)

Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass / Sheikh Mustapha Sanusi Zuglool's Burial: Massive Crowd Shutdown Isolo (Photos) / The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by jomoh: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2015
deebsman1:
Explain ursef

I think he meant "knowledge of the deen is better than PHD"

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by Zeedarh(f): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2015
ALLAHU AKBAR. May Allah(swt) increase his imaan. Ameen smiley
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by L0rdTeekay(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2015
#OneNigeria... God bless the cofferment!
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2015
Yujin:
Gradually internal colonialism is growing down south. I read the new Sheikh was born to MALLAM Bello Keruwele. Do yorubas in Ekiti bear the title 'mallam'?
your knowledge of islam and arabic language is obviously negligible so stop making a mockery of yourself by making foolish observation.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by Ajibolatao(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2015
deebsman1:
Explain ursef
oh sorry. I have modified the post
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Chinaimporter post=40278674][b][size=12pt]Haters should be aware that just like there are indigineous christian in the north,so do we have indigineous muslims in the south south/south east.

I was serving in enugu and i met so many muslims...infact in enugu ezike and alor agu side there is a great indigineous igbo mislim culture....even the oldest man in enugu ezike around 1991 was a muslim.
The current deputy secatary general of supreme council for islamic affairs is an undiluted igbo man,born a muslim and train in saudi arabia..he is a top notch and respected islamic scholar.
i also went to afikpo in ebonyi state and met many including sheikh harun ajah who is also a prominent member of the ohaneze ndigbo.
Then we have many others in imo state especially orlu side and in abia in igberre side....the current caretaker chairman of umuahia north LGA is also a muslim......keep fooling urself u £unt!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by Muheee: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Stolen:
Abeg remove Delta State from that last. Delta is 100% a Christian State.

Igbo, Urhobo Ijaw Itshekiri are Christian groups.
Did your forefathers practice xtianity? You cannot label.them xtian groups, better you call it a state with Muslim minority... just like in Ekiti state.

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by rileyy(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2015
Chirstians can't jst stay away frm islamic related topics on NL, even with the Sha'adah the mods have put in place. Aren't you people provocative ? and tops they won't say anything meaningful but just hateful speech. Ya'ol will meet your creator someday and be ready for His judgement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by bewla(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Allah be praise
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
No sir, ALLAHU AKBOMB
likila:
Allahu akbar!
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
ISLAMIZING NIGERIA IN PROGRESS....
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Good news may Allaah unite the Muslims upon tawheed.
From my experience in NL I can categorically state that majority of Nigerian Christians are worse than boko haram.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by azezola(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
I agreed With you on that 99% of so called Nigerian Christians are criminals and they're worse than book haram, look at Christians from southeast .... thieves and mean and unfriendly nobody wants to stay in there states.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made by Banjoramos(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
rileyy:
Chirstians can't jst stay away frm islamic related topics on NL, even with the Sha'adah the mods have put in place. Aren't you people provocative ? and tops they won't say anything meaningful but just hateful speech. Ya'ol will meet your creator someday and be ready for His judgement
They forget themselves and didn't think about their future (I.e herefter) neither work for it and they are rejoicing in their error
Indeed Allah guide those who He will

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation / Sheikh Abubakar Gero Argungu Is Dead / Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.