Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta (38740 Views)

Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) / Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects / Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by M4gunners: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2015
wytecat:
They scream "ogun again" yet they won't stop bringing the crimes into ogun. If only they can keep their criminals at home and leave ogun alone.

May thunder strike and ogun bathe in the blood of anyone who says 'ogun again' after this.
They caught their leader in Delta State. 20 of them they said. Cool down we will soon know where the rest from. Our people say "na Rat wen dey house tell the ones wen dey for bush say fish dey for fire"

2 Likes

Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Mufasa27(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2015
cathodekazim:

You are the one tht nEeded sense

Shut up

He said make oduduwa save una

What's wrong in his post

Shattap

You this watery akamuu
We know your type....but me nor come get time this morning sha...
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2015
Burger01:
Those useless IPOB Biafra robbers will come to another country to rob undecided
Your father!!
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by kingthreat(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2015
I dont believe this story
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by colossus2: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Pavore9:
He even went to a wedding fully armed!
He went to the wedding with mopol. It was SARS or whatever the squad name is that gunned down the mopol and also shot the guy's leg.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Burger01(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

My father!!
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Spybradd: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2015
IlekeHighDefinition CHIMPANZEE grin:
They're infiltrating Yorubaland with crime!!

From Delta to Borno to Ogun, may Oduduwa help Yorubaland.

ILEKE_HighDefinition CHIMPANZEE
grin
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by cy4ril: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmm!

I Don't Believe This O!

Nigeria police able to arrest armed robber that successfully robbed, killed both Nigeria police, mopol and civilian and go free for the past 3-4 days ago.

It's still this Nigeria that Boko Haram kill 105 soldiers and Chief of Army staff, Lt. General Tukur Buratai has denied the report.

The place these armed robbers robbed these banks has only one entrance and exit, with Nigeria polices and mopols equip
totorimi:
The police should extend this type of espionage to being able to foil their attempt. Of what use is it when they have rubbished the security network killed people and maim others and yet succeed in their loot.
Then Police starts going after them makes no sense really when the harm is already done.
The police should up their game by ensuring that they are well equipped to respond to distress calls promptly and foil any attempt while they are at it or before they start.
ped with armored car to secure the arena. These Nigeria polices compromised their duties, chasing after Okada riders for N100, victimising them to pay fin of N5000.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by DipoDee: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2015
Burger01:
Those useless IPOB Biafra robbers will come to another country to rob undecided

Lmaocheesy Cray. Are you saying they should apply for Visa before coming to rob in Nigeria?

Biafran: I need a Nigerian Visa

VO: Purpose of visit?

Biafran: I want to rob 4 banks.

VO: undecided

1 Like

Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by cy4ril: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmm!

I Don't Believe This O!

Nigeria police able to arrest armed robber that successfully robbed, killed both Nigeria police, mopol and civilian and go free for the past 3-4 days ago.

It's still this Nigeria that Boko Haram kill 105 soldiers and Chief of Army staff, Lt. General Tukur Buratai has denied the report.

The place these armed robbers robbed these banks has only one entrance and exit, with Nigeria polices and mopols equipped with armored car to secure the arena. These Nigeria polices compromised their duties, chasing after Okada riders for N100, victimising them to pay fin of N5000.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Spybradd: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2015
wytecat:
They scream "ogun again" yet they won't stop bringing the crimes into ogun. If only they can keep their criminals at home and leave ogun alone.

May thunder strike and ogun bathe in the blood of anyone who says 'ogun again' after this.

thank u..however,u are a canterkarous and OGUNlous CHIMPANZEE. grin
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by midehi2(f): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2015
toludadon:

haters... hope you are not on the payroll of this guy?
he said the truth, how are we sure, where is their pics during arrest; even if truely they caught the right people, wont they be freed later, na today....mtcheeeeew
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by durasome(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Pavore9 post=40275927]He even went to a wedding fully armed![/qunote].
many days for the thief.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by midehi2(f): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2015
cy4ril:
Hmmm!

I Don't Believe This O!

The place these armed robbers robbed these banks has only one entrance and exit, with Nigeria polices and mopols equipped with armored car to secure the arena. These Nigeria polices compromised their duties, chasing after Okada riders for N100, victimising them to pay fin of N5000.
thank you

been decieving nigerians snc i dont even know when

i heard the robbers of ikorodu bank were arrested, where are they....mtcheeeeew
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Spybradd: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2015
DipoDee:

Lmaocheesy Cray. Are you saying they should apply for Visa before coming to rob in ZOOGERIA?

Biafran: I need a ZOOgerian Visa

ZOOGERIAN VO: Purpose of visit?

Biafran: I want to rob 4 banks.

ZOOGERIAN VO: undecided

cool
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Demmy71(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2015
Thank God for the good efforts of the IGP and the elite squad. God will continue to deliver them peacefully and may the souls of the dreads rest in peace.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Boss13: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2015
I don't believe this. However, I may agree that the recent Bank robberies being carried are from the same group. The police are running around on a goose chase and this nefarious group is changing their tactics and recruiting more people.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Spybradd: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2015
superstar1 MONKEY grin:
There is an urgent need to depopulate Lagos whether by deportation or actualisation of regionalism.ALL HAUSA/Fulani OKADA RIDERS AND CATTLE MUST GO..WE YORUBA ARE TIRED OF LICKING THEIR BLACK NYANSHES.. angry
MOUTHFOAMING 101 grin
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by joladoyin(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2015
End-time Biafra people
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Sacramento4real(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2015
teeowl:
he is from the south-south and he came to rob in the south-west? are there no banks in his own region?
One reason they (Robbers) don't try those nonsense here (9ja Delta) is because there is no feasible escape route for them.There are no banks located close to the waterways.Most of the banks are located deep inside the cities,very far from the rivers.One other reason is the high presence of Army check points at the entrance and exit points of most Niger deltan cities.My sapele for instance,we have Army check points at every entry and exit point of the town.The Soldiers also patrol the town.There has never being any incidence of Bank robbery in the sapele.Kidnap cases has also reduced drastically.The last kidnap case was so spectacular.The army and Police really helped.That's one kidnap Case that i see that the kidnappers were forced to let the hostage go without ransome payed and without even a shootout with the law enforcement agents.

It happened that the wife of the owner of the finest Petrol station was kidnapped.This drew condemnation from nearly the whole town cos this man is a very good man.He is a Muslim but very generous.During the last fuel scarcity and price increment during GEJ's Tenure,while other petrol station were selling at cut-throat prices,it was only this man that sold for a reasonable price.There at times the army or police patrol vehicles would get to his petrol station,he would ask his attendants to fill their tanks for them for free.

So,when his wife was kidnapped and News got to security agents,they went straight into action.Fortunately,the car that was used in the operation was seen in town the next day and the driver was nabbed.He confessed the names of those involved in the robbery.Soldiers went to the houses of the families of the kidnappers and arrested their wives and parents.The kidnappers,still not aware of what's going one called the Husband of the kidnapped woman asking for ransome,that's when the Dpo in charge of Sapele police station answered the phone and told them the the game was up and that their entire family is in police custody.
The kidnappers now made a deal to trade the kidnapped woman for their family members.That's how the woman was released without a dime payed to the kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2015
wow... we need that sort of thing in Lagos and Ogun...

Sacramento4real:

One reason they (Robbers) don't try those nonsense here (9ja Delta) is because there is no feasible escape route for them.There are no banks located close to the waterways.Most of the banks are located deep inside the cities,very far from the rivers.One other reason is the high presence of Army check points at the entrance and exit points of most Niger deltan cities.My sapele for instance,we have Army check points at every entry and exit point of the town.The Soldiers also patrol the town.There has never being any incidence of Bank robbery in the sapele.Kidnap cases has also reduced drastically.The last kidnap case was so spectacular.The army and Police really helped.That's one kidnap Case that i see that the kidnappers were forced to let the hostage go without ransome payed and without even a shootout with the law enforcement agents.

It happened that the wife of the owner of the finest Petrol station was kidnapped.This drew condemnation from nearly the whole town cos this man is a very good man.He is a Muslim but very generous.During the last fuel scarcity and price increment during GEJ's Tenure,while other petrol station were selling at cut-throat prices,it was only this man that sold for a reasonable price.There at times the army or police patrol vehicles would get to his petrol station,he would ask his attendants to fill their tanks for them for free.

So,when his wife was kidnapped and News got to security agents,they went straight into action.Fortunately,the car that was used in the operation was seen in town the next day and the driver was nabbed.He confessed the names of those involved in the robbery.Soldiers went to the houses of the families of the kidnappers and arrested their wives and parents.The kidnappers,still not aware of what's going one called the Husband of the kidnapped woman asking for ransome,that's when the Dpo in charge of Sapele police station answered the phone and told them the the game was up and that their entire family is in police custody.
The kidnappers now made a deal to trade the kidnapped woman for their family members.That's how the woman was released without a dime payed to the kidnappers.
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Iamfrank(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2015
prof1990:
Are we sure it's the right guy or they have just beaten confession into an innocent person. Don't trust the Nigerian police

He is the right guy.... It happened in peemos place sapele.... Dose guys done terrorize d whole town
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by olandoboy(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2015
End of the road,next time don't kill an officer of the law
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by CoralEdge: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Na BIG LIE. I noticed that after major robbery incident, the Police will always come with a bang that they have arrested the kingpin or a member of the gang connected to the previous robbery incident. My question is why cant they provide proactive strategies that will prevent or arrest them robbers through intelligent gathering.?

1 Like

Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by DipoDee: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2015
Spybradd:

cool
LOLgrin So you are a monkey living in Zoogeria
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Rotimi47: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Pavore9:
He even went to a wedding fully armed!
grin
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by ThisMeansWAR: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2015
Mufasa27:

Oduduwa ko, oduduwa ni, When una wan get sense ?
You guys are the problem of the we yorubas are having.....Many tribes in nigeria thinks we foolish and gullible... And you guys won't stop acting a fool... If u don't have anything meaningful to write, read other peoples comment and learn.
your father thinks you are foolish .. omo ale ipob tongue
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Spybradd: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2015
DipoDee CHIMPANZEE:

LOLgrin So you are a monkey living in Zoogeria
grin
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by DipoDee: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2015
Spybradd:
grin
So if Biafra becomes reality, will you leave Nigeria?
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Mufasa27(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
your father thinks you are foolish .. omo ale ipob tongue
I was expecting this, aside this trash what else you wanna say, nothing I guess..... Ode !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by Spybradd: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2015
DipoDee:

So if Biafra becomes reality, will you leave Nigeria?
ok dee,u gotta ask urself if spybrady is igbo in da 1st place and if hes in zooge,oobs! nigeria.. u got that?
Re: Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta by DipoDee: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Spybradd:

ok dee,u gotta ask urself if spybrady is igbo in da 1st place and if hes in zooge,oobs! nigeria.. u got that?

Yep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 / 22-year-old Girl Snatches Facebook Lover Car At Gun Point / Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.