Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Every MUSLIM Must Read This! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every MUSLIM Must Read This! (3732 Views)

PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This / Shocking News: The Ex-muslim Priest Said That ”all Muslim Must Change To Christi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by luvtreasure0: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Maybe u tell dat to Muslims hu practice jihad n dos hu nvr sees odas humans as sacred... N kill evn Muslim hu fall from faith instead of leaving dem to d hands of Allah
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by kimond101: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2015
luvtreasure0:
Maybe u tell dat to Muslims hu practice jihad n dos hu nvr sees odas humans as sacred... N kill evn Muslim hu fall from faith instead of leaving dem to d hands of Allah

Madame/Mr whatever you choose to believe is your choice in life. The truth stands clear from falsehood. Worship your creator not his creation.
There's no compulsion in religion. That people (muslims /non muslims ) transgress the bounds as prescribed by God doesn't mean they are obeying God.
A religious man who feels a woman must get pregnant before he puts a ring on it is in the same category as transgressors.
When a woman fornicates and shouts 'Oh my God' or 'Jesus' doesn't mean they are obeying God in that transgression and God likes what she's doing, same goes to those who shout Allahu Akbar before committing terror.
Every man is on his own on the say of judgement and we will all be accountable for all our actions. As a muslim man who believes in the Qur'an and the true message of islam, I and many other muslim buttress the point that terror has no place in islam. Whatever terror is associated with Islam is misguidance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Jesus is not, was not, will not and will never be a Muslim.

He's the maker. Alpha and omega. King of Kings.
His name is Jesus Christ. The beginning of Christianity came from his name, thru Paul.

I like the peace you preach as a muslim(if it's from your hearts) but attributing the Maker, son of God who from him came Christianity as a Muslim, doesn't follow.

Read here http://www.justgivemethetruth.com/founder_of_christianity.htm

I like the fact islam respects Jesus. And I know the last days, he will take us as his children back home with him. I won't deny islam has some few good ones ( Being honest) but some of them want to give you fellows a bad name.

God bless all of you.

1 Like

Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2015
luvtreasure0:
Ur god according to d scriptures is called the Queen of heaven,which was worshipped in Egypt facing the north. And this one of the falling angel that is known in different places with different names
*Catholic :holy Mary
*Islam :Allah in d shrine mecca kabbah with a black stone
*Indian :shang moon
Now all dis are idols b4 God almighty hu created muhammed n evn jesus christ dat u talking abt.

Deuteronomy 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

So plssssss we don't worship same God.
Our God don't kill people or tell people to fight for him. Remember he said vengeance is mine

Pls don't start. Don't be like this.
Irrespective of whoever they worship, it's none of our business. I talked to a muslim and they respect our Jesus. Forget their violent nature, they still have very good ones. Queen of heaven, king of the sea, leave it. Let them serve their God. We serve ours.

But islam needs to write to Mecca and Medina to fish out these sheikhs that kill and maim Christians.

I have learnt to respect religions. And as a good christian, I swear solemnly never to insult them again. I leave it to God almighty to pass his own judgement.

Peace be unto you.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by kimond101: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:
Jesus is not, was not, will not and will never be a Muslim.

He's the maker. Alpha and omega. King of Kings.
His name is Jesus Christ. The beginning of Christianity came from his name, thru Paul.

I like the peace you preach as a muslim(if it's from your hearts) but attributing the Maker, son of God who from him came Christianity as a Muslim, doesn't follow.

Read here http://www.justgivemethetruth.com/founder_of_christianity.htm

I like the fact islam respects Jesus. And I know the last days, he will take us as his children back home with him. I won't deny islam has some few good ones ( Being honest) but some of them want to give you fellows a bad name.

God bless all of you.

Muslim - By definition means one who submits to the will of God. And belives God is One with no partners in his dominion. Islam is the believe of being a muslim.

Christian - By definition is someone who believe he Jesus Christ his is personal lord and saviour. And believes God is 3 in 1 (Father, Son and Holy spirit). Christianity is the believe of being a christian.

In logical reasoning i would like to ask since we both believe in Adam, Abraham, Moses, David, John, Joseph, Zakariah, Solomon, Mary etc. What was their religion since they all came before Jesus and they would be in paradise by the grace of God?

Thank you for your kind words and God bless you aswell.

2 Likes

Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by luvtreasure0: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2015
So killing of Christians is not part of d quran ryt?
For dos dat do it r committing haran
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by kimond101: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2015
luvtreasure0:

It is not part of the Quran
Bring another Quran verse and I'll give you the true meaning cause most are usually quoted out of context.
Anf yes those that do it are doing haram because there is no compulsion in religion.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by luvtreasure0: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2015
So is killing of Christians part of quran or haram to d law
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by luvtreasure0: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2015
So dos practising d killing of Christians (jihad ), planting bombs everywhere. what would you refer them as? Muslims or pegans
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by kimond101: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2015
luvtreasure0:
So dos practising d killing of Christians (jihad ), planting bombs everywhere. what would you refer them as? Muslims or pegans

Madame /Mr like I told you terrorism has no religion. You can't plant bomb in a church and mosque and claim to be a muslim or christian.
Jihad means to strive, strive to become better. The best jihad is to strive against ones evil desires. By giving up evil deeds.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Rilwayne001: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2015
luvtreasure0:

Surah 6, Verse 151:
Say: "Come, let me convey unto you what God has [really] forbidden to you: "Do not ascribe divinity, in any way, to aught beside Him; and [do not offend against but, rather,] do good unto your parents; and do not kill your children for fear of poverty - [for] it is We who shall provide sustenance for you as well as for them; and do not commit any shameful deeds, be they open or secret; [size=20pt] and do not take any human being's life- [/size] [the life] which God has declared to be sacred -otherwise than in [the pursuit of] justice: this has He enjoined upon you so that you might use your reason;

1 Like

Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by luvtreasure0: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
[kk no more critics I would want u to read dis book
*I dare to call him father by blikisu shiek

*good morning holy Spirit

*confronting d Queen of heaven

For it is wen we know d truth dat we free.... For it was tru reading dat i knew dat "our Lady of fatima" got her name from ancient Muslim agreement
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by kimond101: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
luvtreasure0:
[kk no more critics I would want u to read dis book
*I dare to call him father by blikisu shiek

*good morning holy Spirit

*confronting d Queen of heaven

For it is wen we know d truth dat we free.... For it was tru reading dat i knew dat "our Lady of fatima" got her name from ancient Muslim agreement

We have the Quran to read.
Any human can right up anything to justify their believe.
The truth stands clear from falsehood.
Muslims worship the creator and not His creation.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by mahdino: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
luvtreasure0:
Ur god according to d scriptures is called the Queen of heaven,which was worshipped in Egypt facing the north. And this one of the falling angel that is known in different places with different names
*Catholic :holy Mary
*Islam :Allah in d shrine mecca kabbah with a black stone
*Indian :shang moon
Now all dis are idols b4 God almighty hu created muhammed n evn jesus christ dat u talking abt.

Deuteronomy 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

So plssssss we don't worship same God.
Our God don't kill people or tell people to fight for him. Remember he said vengeance is mine

Sorry, what did you say VICTIMS or TERRORIST?

1. All 70,000 inhabitants of Jerusalem, mostly Muslims, were massacred by the European Crusaders on July 15, 1099, "the blood was ankle-deep".

2. After the massacre of Antioch by the European Crusaders in June 1098 "no Muslims was alive". Massacres of Muslims happen also in Asklan (1099), Aka (1104), Antioch (1098), Beruit (1110) and Tropolie (1102).

3. During the Inquisition, in Spain and Portugal the choice for Muslims were to "leave, convert or be burnt at the stake". The decree was only suppressed on July 15, 1834 after all Muslims were killed or left. Massacres of Muslims happened in Toledo (1085), Lisbon (1147), Cordoba (1236), Seville (1248), Maria (1266) and Granada (1492), "Promises of religious toleration were not kept".

4. The Mongols slaughtered millions of Muslims (1219-1260) in India, Persia, Iraq and central Asia including the Abbasia Caliph and his officials. The sack of Baghdad (Feb. 13, 1258) and the massacred of its population lasted more than 17 days and an estimated two million Muslims were massacred in Baghdad alone.

5. In Bosnia, Kosovo and Chechnya (1992-present) over than 200,000 Muslims were massacred and over 1.5 million Muslims were wounded, become homeless or exiled. Over 50,000 Muslim women and girls were raped.

6. Some 15 million Africans were taken as slaves to the Americans. More than half were Muslims. More than 3 million perished at sea, more than half were Muslims.

7. Following Deir Yassin massacre, Palestine, April 9-10, 1948, where 250 were killed by armed Jewish settlers, 100's of thousands left their homes in fear. Today there are over 3 million Palestinians refuges and exiles.

8. Israeli Lieutenant Dunhan reported to the command officer, after the October 29, 1956 massacre of Kafr Qasem, where 43 were shot by the army, "minus 15 Arabs ... it is difficult to count ... "

9. During September 15-18, 1982, Israeli-backed Phalagist militia massacred an estimated 50,000 Palestinians in Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Lebanon.

10. During 1932-1957, at Russia's Arctic Vorkuta concentration camps a total of 6 million died, more than one third were Muslims.

11. On February 25, 1994 a Jewish settler shot dead in cold blood 60 Muslim worshipers at the Ibrahimi mosque, Hebron. Thirty more died when they demonstrated against the massacre.

12. On March 16, 1988, the Kurdish town of Halabja (population 45,000), Iraq, was bombarded with chemical weapons. An estimated 5,000 died and 1,000's seriously wounded.

13. For the last 8 years, the entire population of Iraq has been subjected to brutal sanctions. As a result over 1 million died including 575,000 children.

14. Several thousand Muslims were massacred in Philippines, Kashmir and Thailand (1970's-present).

15. On April 18, 1996, over 100 Muslims were massacred in the UN compound in Qana, Lebanon by the Israeli army.

16. Millions of Muslims civilians were massacred by the imperial powers of Europe in Africa and Asia (1500's to 1900's).

17. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims were massacred during and prior to the partition of India in the 1940's.

18. Thousands of Muslim civilians were victims of Israeli bombings and shelling in South Lebanon for the last 26 years. Hundreds of thousands were displaced.

19.Thousands of Muslims killed by USA in Iraq and Afghanistan.

What a religion! Despite their wars against Muslim civilians, against Hijab, despite their relentless efforts to tarnish its reputation, their intimidations by labeling Muslims as terrorists and fundamentalists, despite all of this, Islam remains the number one religion in terms of being practiced and accepted by the people in the whole world. It is the only religion that addresses your intellect as well as your soul. I wonder what would happen if the enemies of Islam gave it a fair chance to connect to the people without any intervention from the media. It always brings me Joy to be part of this great religion; Islam. All praise be to Allah almighty !!!

" He (Allah almighty) it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the unbelievers detest."
(Qur'an 9:33)

"So, be patient. Surely Allah’s promise is true, and let not the disbelievers shake your firmness ."
(Qur'an 30:60)

1 Like

Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Godsfamilymemba: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
kimond101:

But if they turn away, catch them and slaughter them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks." (4:89)
This verse has been misquoted out of context. Here is the full passage:

4:88-91 Why should ye be divided into two parties about the Hypocrites? Allah hath upset them for their (evil) deeds. Would ye guide those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way? For those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way, never shalt thou find the Way. They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): so take not friends from their ranks until they forsake the domain of evil in the way of God (from what is forbidden). But if they revert to [open] enmity, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks. Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (Of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If God had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (guarantees of) peace, then God hath opened no way for you (to war against them). Others you will find that wish to gain your confidence as well as that of their people: every time they are sent back to temptation, they succumb thereto; if they withdraw not from you nor give you (guarantees) of peace besides restraining their hands, seize them and slay them wherever ye get them; in their case We have provided you with a clear argument against them
So in the same manner as the first verse, this verse also only commands Muslims to fight those who practice oppression or persecution, or attack the Muslims. And in the event of a battle, the same laws of war are in place and a Muslim who transgresses limits should prepare for the punishment of God. In response to a question on verses 4:88-89, Dr. Muzammil H. Siddiqi quotes the verses in their full context and then asks the following:

Now tell me honestly, do these verses give a free permission to kill any one anywhere? These verses were revealed by God to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), at the time when Muslims were attacked by the non-Muslims of Makkah on a regular basis. They were frightening the Muslim community of Madinah. One may say using the contemporary jargon that there were constant terrorist attacks on Madinah and in this situation Muslims were given permission to fight back the “terrorist”. These verses are not a permission for “terrorism” but they are a warning against the “terrorists.” But even in these warnings you can see how much restraint and care is emphasized. (SOURCE, emphasis added)
It is also important to note that the Qur'an clearly condemns murder. The Qur’an says about the prohibition of murder,

6:151 Take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that ye may learn wisdom. 17:33 Nor take life, which God has made sacred, except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, We have given his heir authority (to demand Qisas(retribution) or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the law) 5:32...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people
So the Qur'an makes it very clear that Muslims cannot initiate an attack against others, unless there is an immediate threat of being attacked. The context of the quoted verses applies only to situations where the oppressors are killing Muslims. In this case, they have a right to defend themselves and others, especially the weak and oppressed.

Your view. What about killing people who convert from Islam as practised in Saudi Arabia?

I was reading a commentary on Jihad in the Qur'an written by an Imam in Saudi Arabia. He said in effect,

"Jihad was first prohibited, it was later permitted and finally it became compulsory."

Secondly, you people like to talk about the crusaders. Show me a passage where Jesus commanded Christians to kill people in the name of religion. He even rebuked those who requested permission to call fire down from heaven to destroy those who refused to allow Jesus into there locality. We are asked to pray for all of you who hate us and that is what Christians do. They won't help Satan to send you to hell fire. Anyone who does is simply not a Christian.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by kimond101: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

Your view. What about killing people who convert from Islam as practised in Saudi Arabia?

I was reading a commentary on Jihad in the Qur'an written by an Imam in Saudi Arabia. He said in effect,

"Jihad was first prohibited, it was later permitted and finally it became compulsory."

Secondly, you people like to talk about the crusaders. [i]Show me a passage where Jesus commanded Christians to kill people in the name of religion. [/i]He even rebuked those who requested permission to call fire down from heaven to destroy those who refused to allow Jesus into there locality. We are asked to pray for all of you who hate us and that is what Christians do. They won't help Satan to send you to hell fire. Anyone who does is simply not a Christian.

You asked for a verse here you are and I am not insulting you and other Christians. This is one of the verses the Bible addresses what you requested.

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Godsfamilymemba: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
kimond101:

You asked for a verse here you are and I am not insulting you and other Christians. This is one of the verses the Bible addresses what you requested.

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

No you answered the question you set not mine o.

Well, one thing Satan tried to achieve through Islam is trying to make the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ seem unnecessary (of course you should know that the Qur'an even said Jesus did not die), dragging the whole world back to what God did not intend to continue and making it look like God is the still the one doing it.
If you understand why Jesus HAD to die and resurrect you can understand why some sins carried death penalty... UNTIL JESUS CAME.

Until you understand that, all you need to know in the Bible is that YOU need JESUS.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by kimond101: 4:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

No you answered the question you set not mine o.

Well, one thing Satan tried to achieve through Islam is trying to make the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ seem unnecessary (of course you should know that the Qur'an even said Jesus did not die), dragging the whole world back to what God did not intend to continue and making it look like God is the still the one doing it.
If you understand why Jesus HAD to die and resurrect you can understand why some sins carried death penalty... UNTIL JESUS CAME.

Until you understand that, all you need to know in the Bible is that YOU need JESUS.

To you is your religion and to me is mine.
No one needs to die for my sins because my God is the most glorious, the all-forgiving. All I need to do is repent to my creator and avoid that sin because He is the acceptor of repentance, the most Merciful . In islam everyone would be held accountable for their own deeds.
In whatever we do irrespective let's endeavour to do good and be good.
Because Satan is our common enemy and since I've made up my mind and pray Allah takes my soul as a muslim, and you've made up your mind aswell, I'll enjoin you not to insult other people's believe.
And point of correction: I Have Jesus in Islam! But I worship his creator alone!
So don't be too quick to judge believing that your way is the true way.
In whatever we do fear God who created us all because I know you are not perfect and you have shortcomings aswell.
Unto God is our return. And indeed, God is the best of judges!
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Godsfamilymemba: 5:27am On Nov 24, 2015
kimond101:

No one needs to die for my sins because my God is the most glorious, the all-forgiving. All I need to do is repent to my creator and avoid that sin. In islam everyone would be held accountable for their own deeds.
Because Satan is our common enemy and since I've made up my mind and pray Allah takes my soul as a muslim, and you've made up your mind aswell, I'll enjoin you not to insult other people's believe.
And point of correction: I Have Jesus in Islam! But I worship his creator alone!
In whatever we do fear God who created us all because I know you are not perfect and you have shortcomings aswell.
And indeed, God is the best of judges!

If you feel like I insult your believe I'm sorry about that. It can never be my intention by the grace of God because I'm praying for you.

If you know how intelligent Satan is as well as believe in Jesus when He said, "I am THE WAY, the truth and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me," you will understand why Islam appears so godly and calls Jesus THE Messiah yet it denies the reason Jesus is called the Messiah (Al-Masih) (for example S. 4:157)

When Jesus told his disciples that he MUST die and be raised from the dead and one of them took him aside to tell him "this will not happen to you," Jesus recognized that that was the voice of Satan speaking through the natural instinct of the disciple and he replied, "Get behind me, Satan! You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men," what do you think he will say now when, after his death and resurrection, someone shows up to say an angel of God brought a revelation that he was not killed, that it only appeared so?

The Bible warns us that even Satan disguises as an angel of light. Please take note.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Godsfamilymemba: 5:41am On Nov 24, 2015
kimond101:

No one needs to die for my sins because my God is the most glorious, the all-forgiving. All I need to do is repent to my creator and avoid that sin. In islam everyone would be held accountable for their own deeds.
And indeed, God is the best of judges!

If you feel like I insult your believe I'm sorry about that. It can never be my intention by the grace of God because I'm praying for you.

If you know how intelligent Satan is as well as believe in Jesus when He said, "I am THE WAY, the truth and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me," you will understand why Islam appears so godly and calls Jesus THE Messiah yet it denies the reason Jesus is called the Messiah (Al-Masih) (for example S. 4:157)

When Jesus told his disciples that he MUST die and be raised from the dead and one of them took him aside to tell him "this will not happen to you," Jesus recognized that that was the voice of Satan speaking through the natural instinct of the disciple and he replied, "Get behind me, Satan! You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men," what do you think he will say now when, after his death and resurrection, someone shows up to say an angel of God brought a revelation that he was not killed, that it only appeared so?

The Bible warns us that even Satan disguises as an angel of light. Please take note.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by kimond101: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

Muslims believe Noah/Moses/Jesus/Mohammed etc is the way, the truth and the light and no one would get to God except by obeying and believing in what God gave to them. It is the comprehension of the verse that differs.
You insinuate that Quran is the word of satan? Exactly what I told you about judging. You haven't even gone out of your way to buy a English translation of the Quran to read. May God forgive you.
I haven't even started quoting Quran verses but what I say sounds logical to anyone who would love to reason. Worship your creator not his creation.
Like I say to you is your religion and to me is mine.
May God guide us to the straight path.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2015
kimond101:

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be toldF thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Jesus isn't like Muhammed that says thou shall jot kill unless for justice. Jesus says thou shall not kill, and even moses who went against his word paid with his life. Christians allow God to pass his judgement, not muslims who do not fear knives. Stop calling Jesus, you don't know who he is. He's not your mate. No be small boy like you.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by kimond101: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2015
gimakon:

Jesus isn't like Muhammed that says thou shall jot kill unless for justice. Jesus says thou shall not kill, and even moses who went against his word paid with his life. Christians allow God to pass his judgement, not muslims who do not fear knives. Stop calling Jesus, you don't know who he is. He's not your mate. No be small boy like you.

Your opinion is acknowledged but irrelevant. Educate your ignorance about Islam.
Thank you.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Godsfamilymemba: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2015
kimond101:

1. Muslims believe Noah/Moses/Jesus/Mohammed etc is the way, the truth and the light and no one would get to God except by obeying and believing in what God gave to them.|||

It is the comprehension of the verse that differs.

2. You insinuate that Quran is the word of satan? Exactly what I told you about judging.|||

3. You haven't even gone out of your way to buy a English translation of the Quran to read. May God forgive you.|||

I haven't even started quoting Quran verses but what I say sounds logical to anyone who would love to reason.

4. Worship your creator not his creation.|||

5. May God guide us to the straight path.

1. In order words you are saying Jesus was lying or doesn't know what he was talking about- because I stated what Jesus said. Your response is directed to Jesus not me.
He was talking to people who believe in all the prophets that came before he became human.
You can't use what the Qur'an says to interpret the Bible. You will miss it all the time because the source AND purpose are different, just that you don't know that yet. WE DON'T WORSHIP THE SAME GOD ALTHOUGH WE BOTH INTEND TO. The God of the Bible IS NOT the God described in the Qur'an.

2. See, the fact that you believe black is white and get offended when someone says that that pattern of thought is abnormal doesn't change the fact that black is not white and doesn't make the person who calls your thought pattern abnormal wrong.

3. I HAVE BOUGHT AND STUDIED, NOT ONLY AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE QUR'AN, I STUDIED M-A-N-Y TRANSLATIONS. I ALSO STUDIED THE HADITH SAHIH AL-BUHARI and portions of other hadiths I wanted to understand Muslims (Many of my family members and school mates were either Muslims or coverts from Islam.) You should do the same with the Bible especially the New Testament. AND DON'T DO IT BY INTERPRETING IT WITH THE QUR'AN IN YOUR HEART.

4. One of the things I understood during my studies of the Qur'an is that MUSLIMS DON'T KNOW CHRISTIANS. THEY ONLY KNOW WHAT THE QUR'AN SAYS WE ARE OR WHAT THEY WERE TOLD WE ARE IN THE MOSQUE. I discovered where the arguments and untrue comments my Muslim acquaintances make about us came from- the Qur'an. And because you believe the Qur'an is God's word (and, of course, God is perfect in knowledge) you automatically believe what you read in the Qur'an is true. No! Whoever speaks in the Qur'an is not correct about us-- and that person did that intentionally. WE WORSHIP THE CREATOR ONLY, NOT A MAN.YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HIM YET BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN THE QUR'AN.

Please take up my challenge to study the Bible on its own merit. But note that it is also not how the Qur'an talks about the Bible as if it is like the Qur'an. It is a library of books spanning several centuries apart. If you read it like the Qur'an talks about it, you will be confused because the Qur'an is not right about the picture it paints about the Bible too. Now that was just a statement of fact not judging or abusing.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by kimond101: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

1. In order words you are saying Jesus was lying or doesn't know what he was talking about- because I stated what Jesus said. Your response is directed to Jesus not me.
He was talking to people who believe in all the prophets that came before he became human.
You can't use what the Qur'an says to interpret the Bible. You will miss it all the time because the source AND purpose are different, just that you don't know that yet. WE DON'T WORSHIP THE SAME GOD ALTHOUGH WE BOTH INTEND TO. The God of the Bible IS NOT the God described in the Qur'an.

2. See, the fact that you believe black is white and get offended when someone says that that pattern of thought is abnormal doesn't change the fact that black is not white and doesn't make the person who calls your thought pattern abnormal wrong.

3. I HAVE BOUGHT AND STUDIED, NOT ONLY AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE QUR'AN, I STUDIED M-A-N-Y TRANSLATIONS. I ALSO STUDIED THE HADITH SAHIH AL-BUHARI and portions of other hadiths I wanted to understand Muslims (Many of my family members and school mates were either Muslims or coverts from Islam.) You should do the same with the Bible especially the New Testament. AND DON'T DO IT BY INTERPRETING IT WITH THE QUR'AN IN YOUR HEART.

4. One of the things I understood during my studies of the Qur'an is that MUSLIMS DON'T KNOW CHRISTIANS. THEY ONLY KNOW WHAT THE QUR'AN SAYS WE ARE OR WHAT THEY WERE TOLD WE ARE IN THE MOSQUE. I discovered where the arguments and untrue comments my Muslim acquaintances make about us came from- the Qur'an. And because you believe the Qur'an is God's word (and, of course, God is perfect in knowledge) you automatically believe what you read in the Qur'an is true. No! Whoever speaks in the Qur'an is not correct about us-- and that person did that intentionally. WE WORSHIP THE CREATOR ONLY, NOT A MAN.YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HIM YET BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN THE QUR'AN.

Please take up my challenge to study the Bible on its own merit. But note that it is also not how the Qur'an talks about the Bible as if it is like the Qur'an. It is a library of books spanning several centuries apart. If you read it like the Qur'an talks about it, you will be confused because the Qur'an is not right about the picture it paints about the Bible too. Now that was just a statement of fact not judging or abusing.

To you is your believe and to me is mine. I am a muslim by conviction and I worship is my creator who is the lord of Adam, Abraham, Noah Moses Jesus Mary, Mohammed and all of the creatures.
Whether you accept or not is not my duty. My duty is to convey what I have conveyed that is the Lord your God is One God without no partners in his dominion and he is over all things competent.
Peace be unto you
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2015
kimond101:

To you is your believe and to me is mine. I am a muslim by conviction and I worship is my creator who is the lord of Adam, Abraham, Noah Moses Jesus Mary, Mohammed and all of the creatures.
Whether you accept or not is not my duty. My duty is to convey what I have conveyed that is the Lord your God is One God without no partners in his dominion and he is over all things competent.
Peace be unto you

Your God, Lord of Jesus Nah. He's not.
God will redeem you.

It is well with you my good friend.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Godsfamilymemba: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Godsfamilymemba: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2015
kimond101:

Muslims believe Noah/Moses/Jesus/Mohammed etc is the way, the truth and the light and no one would get to God except by obeying and believing in what God gave to them. It is the comprehension of the verse that differs.
You insinuate that Quran is the word of satan? Exactly what I told you about judging. You haven't even gone out of your way to buy a English translation of the Quran to read. May God forgive you.
I haven't even started quoting Quran verses but what I say sounds logical to anyone who would love to reason. Worship your creator not his creation.
May God guide us to the straight path.

You mentioned the other time that you don't need Jesus to die for you but just to ask for forgiveness from God.
Doesn't that mean that when Mohammed said his past, present and future sins were forgiven and that that is one of the things that made him superior to others, doesn't that mean this forgiveness is irrelevant to start with? Since anyone can ask for forgiveness and that will be all?

You can only have forgiveness of sin(singular) in Jesus Christ. You are not a sinner because you sin, you sin as a sinner.
On the contrary anyone who believes in Jesus Christ's death and resurrection for his or her sins and justification is no more a sinner, he or she has become righteous before God in Christ. He/She is righteous not because he/she may not sin but because Jesus was made his/her sin on the cross when he died (2 Corinthians 5:21). That is what Satan does not want you and Mohammed to understand. Until you cross from being a sinner to being righteous by faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, you may ask God forgiveness of sins (plural) like any Christian may do but your sin (singular) of rejecting God's own provision for your eternal rescue from Satan's kingdom still remains. So if I ask for forgiveness and you do the same, the purpose and end result is different. I remain righteous (not by my works but because of Jesus) but you remain in you sin(singular) after the sins(plural) are forgiven.

God made us, He knows what we needed, He provided it by sending Jesus to die and by raising him from the dead. The spirit that appeared to Mohammed doesn't want you to believe it, he gave Mohammed a message that will sound religiously okay but denying the power of salvation provided by God through the cross of Jesus. That's the case and I pray that, if indeed you are honest about being guided on the right path, God will open your eyes like He opened mine.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

You mentioned the other time that you don't need Jesus to die for you but just to ask for forgiveness from God.
Doesn't that mean that when Mohammed said his past, present and future sins were forgiven and that that is one of the things that made him superior to others, doesn't that mean this forgiveness is irrelevant to start with?

You can only have forgiveness of sin(singular) in Jesus Christ. You are not a sinner because you sin, you sin because you are a sinner.
On the contrary anyone who believes in Jesus Christ's death and resurrection for our sins and justification is no more a sinner, he or she has become righteous before God in Christ. He/She is righteous not because he/she may not sin but because Jesus was made his or her past, present and future sin on the cross when he died (2 Corinthians 5:21). That is what Satan does not want you and Mohammed to understand. Until you cross from being a sinner to being righteous by faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, you may ask God forgiveness of sins (plural) like any Christian may do but your sin (singular) of rejecting God's own provision for your eternal rescue from Satan's kingdom still remains. So if I ask for forgiveness and you do the same, the purpose and end result is different. I remain righteous (not by my works but because of Jesus) but you remain in you sin(singular) after the sins(plural) are forgiven.

God made us, He knows what we needed, He provided it by sending Jesus to die and by raising him from the dead. The spirit that appeared to Mohammed doesn't want you to believe it, he gave Mohammed a message that will sound religiously okay but denying the power of salvation provided by God through the cross of Jesus. That's the case and I pray that, if indeed you are honest about being guided on the right path, God will open your eyes like He opened mine.

You Once a Muslim chief?
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by kimond101: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

Doesn't that mean that when Mohammed said his past, present and future sins were forgiven and that that is one of the things that made him superior to others, doesn't that mean this forgiveness is irrelevant to start with? Since anyone can ask for forgiveness and that will be all?

You can only have forgiveness of sin(singular) in Jesus Christ. You are not a sinner because you sin, you sin as a sinner.
On the contrary anyone who believes in Jesus Christ's death and resurrection for his or her sins and justification is no more a sinner, he or she has become righteous before God in Christ. He/She is righteous not because he/she may not sin but because Jesus was made his/her sin on the cross when he died (2 Corinthians 5:21). That is what Satan does not want you and Mohammed to understand. Until you cross from being a sinner to being righteous by faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, you may ask God forgiveness of sins (plural) like any Christian may do but your sin (singular) of rejecting God's own provision for your eternal rescue from Satan's kingdom still remains. So if I ask for forgiveness and you do the same, the purpose and end result is different. I remain righteous (not by my works but because of Jesus) but you remain in you sin(singular) after the sins(plural) are forgiven.

Your opinion is irrelevant to me cause I know and have the truth which is in Islam.
Christians become Muslims, same way Muslims become Christians.
Whatever you preach is your own conviction not mine.
God alone is my Lord. Jesus is the messenger of my Lord.
Peace
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by luvtreasure0: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
If they worship the creator as u say,den y do u face d moon (his creation) n worship him. Knowing dat God almighty is the creator of dat moon himself.

Deuteronomy 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

So bowing down to anything other than God is idol worshipping already....... and we all know u pple av ur shrine resident in mecca. U worship idol not same God with d Christian. Pls read wide n don't exempt yourself on jx d quran.
Re: Every MUSLIM Must Read This! by kimond101: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
luvtreasure0:
If they worship the creator as u say,den y do u face d moon (his creation) n worship him. Knowing dat God almighty is the creator of dat moon himself.

Deuteronomy 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

So bowing down to anything other than God is idol worshipping already....... and we all know u pple av ur shrine resident in mecca. U worship idol not same God with d Christian. Pls read wide n don't exempt yourself on jx d quran.

Muslims pray their 5 daily prayers towards the east, towards the city of Makkah, and more specifically, towards the Kaaba. The Kaaba is a small cubical structure, which is called the sacred house (bayt al-haram) and also refered to as the sacred mosque (masjid al-haram). The prayer direction towards the kaaba, is known as the Qibla, which basically means the prayer direction of the Muslims.

So why do Muslims pray east and towards the kaaba? There are some notable misconceptions from non-Muslims concerning the prayer direction. For example some believe that Muslims are in fact directly praying to the kaaba, the cubical structure. This is not the case, while Muslims pray towards the kaaba, they are not praying to the kaaba. Another misconception is that Muslims believe that Allah literally dwells-lives inside the kaaba, and this again is not the case, Muslims do not believe that Allah lives inside the structure.

In regards to the kaaba, as Muslims we believe it was the first house of worship, built by the Prophet Adam (pbuh), after then we believe the worship site was restored by the prophets Abraham and his son Ishmael (peace be upon them both). In Islam the sanctuary of the kaaba in the city if Makkah, is considered to be the holiest site in Islam, and it’s because of these reasons that it is considered to be holy, not because we believe that Allah lives in the kaaba or because we pray to the kaaba.

So why does God command the Muslims to all face towards the kaaba when praying? The reason behind this is down to unity, in sharing the same focal point of prayer, it is meant to show a major unity amongst the Muslims. Indeed, when one thinks of it, it is a very impressive feature that you have more than 1 billion Muslims, no matter where they are, all praying in the same direction.

Something that should also be clarified, is that it is only in the Muslim prayers that Muslims are to face towards the east, for example if a Muslim simply wants to supplicate to God, known as ‘dua’ in Islam, he/she doesn’t have to be facing towards the east for that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri / Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? / Troll Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.