Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun (55864 Views)

Jonathan, Sirleaf, Ikpeazu At Obasanjo's 80th Birthday (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Hits Back At Buhari - Nigerian Women, Leave KITCHEN Now / Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2015
juman:

Omo yiibo I need to go. Bye. grin grin grin

omo yoruba I can never deny who I am.

Go and lie in peace

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by WailingWailer00(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2015
sammyj:
What I see here is that GEJ election lost is still paining him since he is no longer relevant in the political line! !! cool
Ain't you a big fool GEJ is a happy man

Buhari blames past administration for Chelsea's downfall grin
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by Prinzemel(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2015
kennybabs1980:
This is at best "the agony of defeat", GEJ should go and sit down, he is talking because of the soft land negotiated for him by Gen Abdusalam Abubakar led peace committee else he should be in court answering questions about his corrupt and inept adminstration
he wasn't standing either you. Should be the onE going to bed cos is see you never understood the point he was driving at. GEJ never solicited for abdulsalam's intervention not to talk. About negotiation to exempt him from any court injunctions. Since they can't nail GEJ U go and catch him.
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by Lucasbalo(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2015
IlekeHD:
They both should go to hell. Thank you.
Gbam.
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by babafirst(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2015
49cents:

the SE OR SS never chewed OBJ talkess of swallowing him or even vomiting him

The SE/SW is largely PDP; the West was corely AD with strong pan Yoruba sentiment

Ekwueme and co were PDP so the SE would vote PDP and anybody PDP fielded, it had nothing to do with OBJ; i personally voted for Olu Falae

But APC, headed by Tinubu, the strongest Yoruba leader today and whom a large population of yorubas follow and admire, went back to their vomit, to a man they rejected twice at the polls.................think the point is cleared

And my bro you said and I quote '...so the SE would vote ANYBODY PDP fielded.'.Anybody?Including Hitler,including Tinubu ?From your word ANYBODY that means the SE can accept without questioning as long as it is PDP.Don't worry Tinubu will soon decamp to PDP make SE SS vote for am then because na PDP because if you can vote Obj that you now see as evil because he contested on the PDP platform then you can vote Tinubu or Atiku in PDP then.Make una continue to dey vote leaders not on conscience but because of PArty una hear.
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by oz4real83(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Obj is strong and bad but Gej is weak and worse. Obj was fighting for 3rd term but Bro Gej was unable to take what was rightfully his if not for Dora Akunyili(RIP) and some other people. When it was obvious yar'adua was very sick and couldn't rule,Bro Gej was taking instructions from Ibori and The first lady! Very shameful. Even when he finally got power thru the grace of God,he messed up the whole country!!!
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2015
Old news! Everybody knew OBJ's evil plan then. Say what we don't know like do you date Stella Odua and Diezani? Do you connive with Orubebe to scuttle our democrazy in the March 28th,2015 election?
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by aleniboro(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2015
sammyj:
What I see here is that GEJ election lost is still paining him since he is no longer relevant in the political line! !! cool
"Hatred has blinded some people's eye to see the glory of God in others" --Wisdom. This is a situation when an anonymous person from anonymous and insignificant family of a county is saying a former president of a country with population of 188 million and an international symbol of democracy in Africa is no longer relevant! What an irony!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by urbanmonk: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2015
ENGRJCJ:
Jonathan is my man anytime, Oby too like power dats all
confirmed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by urbanmonk: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2015
sammyj:
You people have reduced Nigeria to winners and losers syndrome. Very petty
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by Akpan107(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2015
sammyj:
The election has been won and lost at the same time, so move on with ur life as the one who lost the election has moved on with his. GEJ is not saying anything about the election so stop wailing and face ur front. be more concerned on how far Buhari has changed Nigeria and how he is still planning add more to the Change... NEGATIVE CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by 49cents(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2015
babafirst:
And my bro you said and I quote '...so the SE would vote ANYBODY PDP fielded.'.Anybody?Including Hitler,including Tinubu ?From your word ANYBODY that means the SE can accept without questioning as long as it is PDP.Don't worry Tinubu will soon decamp to PDP make SE SS vote for am then because na PDP because if you can vote Obj that you now see as evil because he contested on the PDP platform then you can vote Tinubu or Atiku in PDP then.Make una continue to dey vote leaders not on conscience but because of PArty una hear.

I was referring to 1999 when the presidency was "unanimously" zoned to the south following the execution of MKO who got Bloc botes from the east despite NRC fielding an Igbo running mate in Ogbonaya Onu

Was Falae in PDP he would have gotten the votes.....and moreover Obasanjo too had some fine points going for him then and his near death prison experience was a pointer that he could do well

The political space has changed
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by sammyj: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2015
...... grin
aleniboro:
"Hatred has blinded some people's eye to see the glory of God in others" --Wisdom. This is a situation when an anonymous person from anonymous and insignificant family of a county is saying a former president of a country with population of 188 million and an international symbol of democracy in Africa is no longer relevant! What an irony!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by sammyj: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2015
... grin
urbanmonk:
You people have reduced Nigeria to winners and losers syndrome. Very petty
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by sammyj: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2015
...... grin
Akpan107:
The election has been won and lost at the same time, so move on with ur life as the one who lost the election has moved on with his. GEJ is not saying anything about the election so stop wailing and face ur front. be more concerned on how far Buhari has changed Nigeria and how he is still planning add more to the Change... NEGATIVE CHANGE
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by sammyj: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2015
..... grin
WailingWailer00:

Ain't you a big fool GEJ is a happy man

Buhari blames past administration for Chelsea's downfall grin
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by Forwetinnah: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

How about their front man and defacto political leader who is a total fraud, convicted drug trafficker and kleptomaniac who has ripped them a new hole?

Sometimes I wonder where the Yoruba gets the audacity to be a critic of the central govt when their region is led by immoral hedonistic criminals

Being brutal to our sophisticated politicians...Their hypocrisy stinks I tell you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by babafirst(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2015
49cents:

I was referring to 1999 when the presidency was "unanimously" zoned to the south following the execution of MKO who got Bloc botes from the east despite NRC fielding an Igbo running mate in Ogbonaya Onu

Was Falae in PDP he would have gotten the votes.....and moreover Obasanjo too had some fine points going for him then and his near death prison experience was a pointer that he could do well

The political space has changed

OK,I understand now.
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by 49cents(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2015
babafirst:
Since you have subtly shifted the engagement from Obj to Tinubu I say again no no no no no no,Yorubas that voted for APC voted PMB not Tinubu.PMB and not Tinubu was the APC magic wand and Obj was inconsequential.

PMB ran in 2011 why didn't yorubas voye for him

Bro, it's all politics: Tinubu galvanised the yorubas, especially the APC states, who calculted an APC president will favour them just like the PDP ekiti and Ondo states voted massively for PDP....its not really a tribal thing but a political choice based on their respective local realities
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by Forwetinnah: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2015
KunleBoye:
This guy want to pass his boundary just because some misguided youths have decided to trend him for a day.

Jonathan should save himself from further disgrace by staying clear from OBJs path

The one who should remain hidden in that ugly hole called Otta-farm is the useless buffoon called OBJ..with all the recent calamities befalling Nigeria, has he said anything? He's a hopeless attention seeker, no one has his time
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by vexing(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2015
efilefun:
But let's call a spade a spade, what's the difference between both of them, they both left the country in mess after leaving power, they both turned the nation upside down while seeking extra tenure in office. Dokpesi is still facing the consequences of the dirty game he played for GEJ. All those being accused under GEJ can't deny GEJ's involvement in their atrocities or else he was just a figurehead throughout his tenure. Obasanjo's tenure also should have been probed by GEJ assuming he meant good for the nation. How will someone spend such Billions of dollar on electricity and the nation is still wallowing in darkness. It simply shows they both after the same thing THEIR POCKETS!!!
The only people I see useless here are those ignorant youths who call this same man their role model, he shouldn't have accepted the result and see what happens to him and his family, the same America he went to freely would never ever had been possible cuz he would be hiding right now
If he had not accepted defeat probably you would have been a refugee in Benin republic typing this your nonsense.
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by undisputednesta(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2015
somethin most Nigerian especially my fellow brodas from d east fails to understand is dat... no southwest state ever voted for obasanjo during his tym in d election not even his own state of origin but its ppl in oda parts of d country dat did. now u are all bitter cos he played a vital role in d downfall of Jonathan in d last election.
Somtyms i dont think my igbo brodas actually reason b4 u say Jonathan was d best persident Nigerian cld eva had, his first tenure saw him increase d fuel price from N65 to above N100 under d pretense of fuel subsidy and funny enuf, igbos were d most hit during the period cos most of u were home for d festive season far from their base. i had a frnd i ought to bail out in dat condition. dats just one scenerio i rili felt for u guys but u kip attacking, attackin, attacking d yorubas not even minding we once voted for ur beloved Jonathan. pls stop d hatred it wont do u any good cos i bliv we all brodas irrespective of our state of origin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by babafirst(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2015
49cents:

PMB ran in 2011 why didn't yorubas voye for him

Bro, it's all politics: Tinubu galvanised the yorubas, especially the APC states, who calculted an APC president will favour them just like the PDP ekiti and Ondo states voted massively for PDP....its not really a tribal thing but a political choice based on their respective local realities
I agree with you especially with your point that the political space has changed dramatically since 1999 and Tinubu actually galvanized the Yorubas but I just want you to know that Tinubu is not the magic wand in Yoruba land.
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by blezzino(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2015
juman:
Jonathan presidency himself was a failure.
Jonathan government was acutely corrupt and clueless.
Hmmmm, would this country be a sound country one day?
Those apc people are also seems confused.
End time post.
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by efilefun(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2015
vexing:

If he had not accepted defeat probably you would have been a refugee in Benin republic typing this your nonsense.
People that reasons with their anus ain't welcome on my mention, you can kindly spew your dust without quoting me #Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by otr1(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2015
vexing:

Only Jonathan and his goons would have ended up six feet below, if he hadn't conceeded defeat.
If nobody became a refugee in 1993, what makes you think a common thief from a minority Ijaw clan can make Nigeria burn, hmmm?
I wished he had any rubbish, so we could find an excuse to smoke his as§.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by mrtheo33: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2015
ENGRJCJ:
Jonathan is my man anytime, Oby too like power dats all
A fool is he who can't think straight.
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by ceeafuejay(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2015
49cents:

The Yorubas sdefault survival mechanism is pretense.....they act as though they are loyal, or they agree to your position while secretly plotting behind you their attack.....

I have had three back to back experiences with three "close" friends this year alone

I still live with them freely but with more awareness and still have about five as staff....i think is just their cultural way of self preservation

With all due respect, am not saying I am perfect but I currently live with two of that tribe and seriously that is the biggest mistake I made. A friend of mine in far Northern Nigeria has suffered massively from them. I don't know why they are structured that way. Deception and lies an other un-gentlemanly seem to be their watchword. It's true but sad.
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by EternalTruths: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2015
otr1:

Only Jonathan and his goons would have ended up six feet below, if he hadn't conceeded defeat.
If nobody became a refugee in 1993, what makes you think a common thief from a minority Ijaw clan can make Nigeria burn, hmmm?
I wished he had any rubbish, so we could find an excuse to smoke his as§.

Mention your tribe and we will tell you how they would have being wiped of if not for Jonathan's plea
Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by DrMoffy(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2015
49cents:

LOL.........i smell an admission

well Lagos used to be the nations capital and was built largely with resources from other regions............but that is not the issue at all

like i posited you are just a product of this social milleu nut hey i have met some great, open minded youngsters too.............am currently on projects with ywo of them
shut up!!! whose hypocrisy is obvious now, you or Yorubas you have just castigated? some of you fail to understand there's more to humanity than tribe or race. what's d essence of admitting you have met great people from an ethnic group of more than 40m after ur hate n senseless speech. you are d greatest hypocrite and it boils down to orientation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun by otr1(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Mention your tribe and we will tell you how they would have being wiped of if not for Jonathan's plea
Tell me how he would have achieved that and I'll tell you how he wouldn't have lived to see the next day.
If we're still standing here after 1993 annullment, I wonder why you think a Jonathan- who is always drunk- would do shiit.
I wonder how the refusal of Jona to concede defeat and the rants of a deranged Orubebe would've hurt a fly.
You do not think our patriotic Armed Forces would carry out the orders of a drunken man, do you? Yeye dey smell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) / "My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.