Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) (54863 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Shared Adorable Photo With Mr Ibu (photo) / Amber Rose Posts A Pic Of Here Bush Pu**y / Kcee Hangs Out With Mr Ibu.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by abworld6deep(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2015
#TimeBomb...Ibu just exploded....
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by mitchyy(f): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2015
cold:
Dayum! That's a low blow shocked. But i seriously doubt that's her account. Hers is verified.

Check her account yourself now

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by abworld6deep(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2015
#TimeBomb...Ibu just exploded....
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by cold(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2015
mitchyy:

Check her account yourself now
This is amberrose's official account. Do you see the verification sign. But yeah it's hers i guess

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by mizmia: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2015
williamsean:
Chain Mr IBU dn sufer grin grin, sorry IBU no be u ugly pass grin
Na your queen's English suffer am pass

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by eph12(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2015
jascon1:
Am Glad he made it to her page. Is a step ahead of us all. LOL. Play play play play one day she will invite him to her walk of Shame
This is funny. Making it to her page is some sort of achievement or what? Sucks to be from Africa cry

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by BetterChurch: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by Atmmachine(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2015
Afrok:
I guess Mr. Ibu no get access to the internet shocked. If him (Ibu) see this, Amber Rose should be ready for "finishing" in Ibu's next movies undecided.

??

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2015
Ibu don suffer cry
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2015
does she really know Mr Ibu? or she just saw his picture online and used it?
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by generalissimo(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by jascon1(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2015
eph12:

This is funny. Making it to her page is some sort of achievement or what? Sucks to be from Africa cry
LOL day there day suck. Ppl day c road day go you day suck. Ur being suck brings no change to Africans, it only kills positive vibes. If you no no Na so many people take enter Hollywood. Na Kanye Amber take see stardom, the Afghan girl na ordinary photo she take popular, Kim K na sextape she take turn celebrity, Naomi Campbell got her first shot when she was featured in Bob Marley's video, Kareuchi is now on the cover of magazines for dating Chris, etc. You never can tell. She has more fame and if Ibu has a stunt expert he can stage one that Will make headlines in Hollywood. Then, he can also capture the attention of top producers that may need him for some of their productions.
Life is unpredictable n opportunities stare us in the face only if we can see them. Don't get me wrong I was only trying to bring in the positivity in this. Is called thinking outa the box. Anyone can pave the way for you, just assume is an opportunity n make a smart move.

4 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by Olypeppy(f): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Mr IBU is so on point to even have a place in your heart...atleast him be your sugar daddy whether you love him or not...no be love him go chop
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by sexydiva21(f): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Hollop Hollop, Infact in igbo si'ebe a'puo !
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by igahdavid(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Funny
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by Heymus(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2015
Whatever that thing thinks, mr. Ibu is still our man, duuuuuurrrh!

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2015
Atleast Mr Ibu has a LIFE AND FAMILY THAT LOVES HIM!

DOES SHE?

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by justpeehay(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2015
lol
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by M4gunners: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Amber self na second hand.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by bobbiekrantz: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2015
chaii..

see knock out..
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by akatekpe(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2015
If Mr Ibu reply dat bitchh, I swear she go close her account.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by adonbilivit: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2015
Ikegift4real:
upper cut from amber, wait for ibu's fatality.
Besides would American tk funny if iniedo made same analogy with chris rock as d ugly one, just saying sha.
don't compare INI edo with Amber the stripper. compare her with maheeda, her fellow nudist

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by mitchyy(f): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2015
cold:

This is amberrose's official account. Do you see the verification sign. But yeah it's hers i guess

If you're familiar with Instagram, verification sign doesn't show in posts. That's why i said check. And obviously you have, so its fine smiley
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by cold(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2015
mitchyy:

If you're familiar with Instagram, verification sign doesn't show in posts. That's why i said check. And obviously you have, so its fine smiley
You were right all along. Ma bad
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by Fernandinho: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2015
LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by gidimal(f): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Make una nak better tory joor grin
Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by joladoyin(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2015
northvietnam:
. guy ebi like u dey use 14G ? how you take land before me... or maybe you are using Demonic gadgets on Nland
No...Na end-time gadget e der use on niraland

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by wman(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2015
jascon1:
LOL day there day suck. Ppl day c road day go you day suck. Ur being suck brings no change to Africans, it only kills positive vibes. If you no no Na so many people take enter Hollywood. Na Kanye Amber take see stardom, the Afghan girl na ordinary photo she take popular, Kim K na sextape she take turn celebrity, Naomi Campbell got her first shot when she was featured in Bob Marley's video, Kareuchi is now on the cover of magazines for dating Chris, etc. You never can tell. She has more fame and if Ibu has a stunt expert he can stage one that Will make headlines in Hollywood. Then, he can also capture the attention of top producers that may need him for some of their productions.
Life is unpredictable n opportunities stare us in the face only if we can see them. Don't get me wrong I was only trying to bring in the positivity in this. Is called thinking outa the box. Anyone can pave the way for you, just assume is an opportunity n make a smart move.

All those people you mentioned are far more influential than Amber Rose.
Amber Rose still dey put her email address for contacts.

As for the thread I don't see why some are bashing Amber Rose, she saw a random image on the Internet and used it. I'm sure she has never heard of Mr Ibu before.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) by ipreach: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2015
What did Ibu did to her ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.