Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. (2910 Views)

Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC / Today Is May 31st, All The Leagues And Tournaments Are Over But One Thing Is Not / Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2015
[b][/b]What kind of game plan did benitez used yesterday. Why is this man like this, why is it that sometimes badluck fellows him,
imaging him at Liverpool,inter milan, chelsea,napoli and nw real Madrid,it is better the guy find another club before he kills the image of real madrid beyond repair.
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
I think their is light at the end of the tunnel for man utd, mancity,arsenal dismantled.the one of mancity is a big busy,i did nt believe the scores until i saw the goals.
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Champions league mood, wht are ur expectations
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
So are u nairabet,cos the odds sometimes are small and 1 to 2 games spoils ur game then ur lost.
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Will today mark the end of the road for arsenal's wenger or are they going to do same prayer that Nigerias pray. "God pls let did people loose"
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Man utd struggling to make a point,den, so they want to pray so that other people lost and them win,wht a funny game
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Demn man utd hold to a goaless draw by team ps,,that means man utd are in mission impossible must win,
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Premier league is becoming more hot than ever,
Liverpool have awake from their dream.
Chelsea have occupied 15th becos it is their birthright,
am nt surprise that Arsenal are having injury crisis cos it is their tradition at this time every year.
leichester city are just occupying space for the moment,they will go to their position when big boys are ready
am a Manchester utd fan,so i think we will claim our right at the end of the season.
ManChester city are strong nw bt there are nt consistent.
So wht do u think?.
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Woaw what an exiting and quite week. I like EPL alot cos it is exciting and interesting summary.
Leichester are still on top of their game on 32points(1)
arsenal won their opponent on 3 goals to 1 and they occupy the second position on 30points(2)
Manchester city lost 2goals to nothing against stoke city(29points)
Manchester utd record another draw and they are still on 4th position(29points)
spurs are on 5th position at 26 points
west ham 6th
Liverpool got a shock defeat to new castle and they occupy the 7th position.
What a week
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
I title this week champions league game as survival of the finest. Win it and gain it or loose it and ur gone. Man utd, have to prove their worth worfsburge have to show their capability psv and cska have to show that is nt yet over. Arsenal have to show that they know the game verywell chelsea have to fight for their honour and for mourinhos mancity can rejoice for nw.
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Man u exit
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Boring and out of form man utd are still showing their struggles and weakness.demn. This is unbelievable van gaa bought 7 to 8 players bt hw many of them are playing game. That show go and retire before he insult his reputation
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
The special one,the happy and one the choose one Jose satiano mourinho is sacked by the chelsea fc today by 2:30 pm. Woaw story mourinho u caused ur downfall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bt i will miss him alot,cos he always say something and even the media will loose biz
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2015
Which club is expecting miracle this year, will LVG be axed? will pep be hired?
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2016
Maybe there will be light at the end of the tunnel for man utd. I do nt know LVG is upto.
The philosophy has failed him any wey let just watch and see if there will any new face this January
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
So is arsenal going to be upset tomorrow. Is leichester going to pull another hard to get tomorrow.
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
worsburg fc of germany have reach agreement with osinimenh
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Official: pep guardiola will lead the notice neighbour of Manchester in 2016/2017 season. Manchester city.
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
I can see valencia boss loose his job at the end of the season if he is nt sacked before the seasons end. Gary the pundits.
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2016
It is 70% true that abdulazi Santiago mourinho will join man utd fc and Ryan gigs as assistant since the noisy neighbours (man city) have hired pep guardiola because mourinho is the opposite and the shadow of pep. So all the utd fans get ready for mourinho fever.
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 12:14am On Feb 03, 2016
No doubt why English premier league is ranked the most exciting league in the world.
Leichester city are showing off and becoming too strong to deal with and am pretty sure that they will qualify for Europe next season
struggling noisy neighbour(man city) on second
arsenal on third and levelled with spurs why man utd are fifth filling the gaps. Klopp could nt believe his eye as he face the surprises of EPL
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wht is the faith of chelsea this season
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Chelsea are still languishing in the relaxation battle. Wht a shame anyway it is their betrayal to the special one that puts them in the condition. Let them just play that they don't go relegation
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Am seeing vision of hw england will look next season
Pep to mancity
Mourinho to man u
Conte to chelsea
Ibrahimovitch to england
U cant wait
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Johnsown1:
Am seeing vision of hw england will look next season
Pep to mancity
Mourinho to man u
Conte to chelsea
Ibrahimovitch to england
U cant wait
Arsene wenger to arsenal
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Arsene wenger to arsenal
Lol grin
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Johnsown1:

Lol grin
The sport section here is so dead
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
That is it bro, and people don't comment on post concerning sports. They will just read. Like in this my little post. People dosnt comment.so he can i keep writing
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Johnsown1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
That is it bro, and people don't comment on post concerning sports. They will just read. Like in this my little post. People dosnt comment.so how can i keep writing
Re: Match Reaction All Round The Leagues So Bring It On Here, Let Us Tackle It. by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Johnsown1:

That is it bro, and people don't comment on post concerning sports. They will just read. Like in this my little post. People dosnt comment.so how can i keep writing
We will keep trying, sports commentary and analysis is one of the best ways to wind down without insults.
Hope more people buy into it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Throws A Journalist Microphone For Asking Him A Question / 2007 U-17 World Cup Stars Christantus Macaulay & Toni Kroos: Your Thoughts? / Mesut Özil With His £160,000 Mercedes G-class SUV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.