Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) (5024 Views)

Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:

nice one

probably those shouting 'revenge' cant do anything if they were to be in his shoes

i still believe the guy should keep calm and watch out for karma

i personally have come across such that i have to be begged just to lay my hands on him and pray if not he was heading for doom, if i were to fight, with what physical power? but my calmness with deep pains did it for me

there is always a repercussion...we should always be careful on pains we inflict on others unnecessarily
Well, You just said my mind...wink

Karma Would always catch up with them....might take time Buh it'll happen eventually
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by JonSnow(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:

the question was not necessary

really? undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by grad2012(f): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Revenge is for the weak am telling u, ur own revenge won't be as sweet as karma I swear.
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nmeri17: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
This midehi2, as you dey talk this thing I really feel like violently battering you with 'talk-true'. angry You don't even seem to have an iota of empathy! If common conductor fails to give you your N50 change before the bus zooms off, you will swear and curse him by all your village gods. Or will you calmly say karma will visit him?? wink

For starters, I'm 200% sure you're presently not self dependent.
Secondly, you have no idea of what it means to be fleeced of your legit earnings.
Third and more importantly, you have no fuccking idea of what is going on.

It pains me beyond measure that children that still board school buses donning pinafores, are being granted unrestricted and unmonitored access to dish out plausible opinions on issues this sensitive. You and all those brain dead dolts advising whichcraft to go easy on that she-devil, are worse than inebriated alcoholics angry angry

shalom angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nmeri17: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
^^^ decode55
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by midehi2(f): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nmeri17:
This midehi2, as you dey talk this thing I really feel like violently battering you with 'talk-true'. angry You don't even seem to have an iota of empathy! If common conductor fails to give you your N50 change before the bus zooms off, you will swear and curse him by all your village gods. Or will you calmly say karma will visit him?? wink

Secondly, you have no idea of what it means to be fleeced of your legit earnings.

It pains me beyond measure that children that still board school buses donning pinafores, are being granted unrestricted and unmonitored access to dish out plausible opinions on issues this sensitive. You and all those brief demons advising whichcraft to go easy on that she-devil, are worse than inebriated alcoholics angry angry

shalom angry angry
i will quote you on the three things you mentioned

1. on dependent
can you rent an apartment under one month cos of change of office/environment?

2. i have every idea of the whole shiit; cos if you are not dumb, you will see where i commented i was once a victim & how it went.

3. same as no 2.

every other things you wrote there is TRASH

i have giving the said guy my own advice, if you are not ok with it, i believe there is a transformer close to your abode, kindly go and hug it

done with morrafvcker! cool

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:

i will quote you on the three things you mentioned

1. on dependent
can you rent an apartment under one month cos of change of office/environment?

2. i have every idea of the whole shiit; cos if you are not dumb, you will see where i commented i was once a victim & how it went.

3. same as no 2.

every other things you wrote there is TRASH

i have giving the said guy my own advice, if you are not ok with it, i believe there is a transformer close to your abode, kindly go and hug it

done with morrafvcker! cool
midehi i no know say u too harsh oo cos other threads u are always smiling and joking.first time wey i see say u dey bare fangs o.lol
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by schumastic(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
I will say this....for the guys with all sincerity if you were in his shoes would you let it go? can you remember how your first heart break was like? imagine u taking your family members for introduction n all your friends know about you both and all of a sudden a lady you helped after service did this to u wit no regards about Ur feelings,no respect for ur family, all d pain u v gone Tru jus for her...plus wa makes u tink she s Nt doing d same tin to another guy Ryt now as we r speaking..tel me should such a person b given d chance to keep hurting people?....to d ladies out there I can bet that 99% of ladies don't wait for karma cus they themself r d karma when it comes to treating a guy Bleep up especially if he breaks their heart n if this person happens to b their brother, I can bet you they will do d deportation themself cus they understand theirself better n know how to treat their fellow lady Bleep up.. my bro do was on Ur mind n save another brother d pain Ur going Tru Ryt now n c if she wont regret n come begging n if letting it go will make u happy fine n if going ahead wit d deportation will make u happy fine n good...at d end do what makes u happy IMO
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by schumastic(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
every one keeps saying leave it for karma as if the karma in ? would not b delivered by someone n was bad if his d same person!!
okay all those shouting karma karma, can u say u v not wronged somebody somewhere or somehow so deep d person wish for karma to take place in Ur life n after taking a good look at Ur life u com to a conclusion s karma that's affecting u? no bcus u Ursef u won't come to terms wit it that's karma...in essence we r wa we Bliv n if u Bliv u can b d karma n do a good job so d person il know u actually did it fine n if u want Ur so called karma to find som1 els to do d job for u fine as well...mine s stop d person b4 they hurt another person out their n it could b Ur loved one or some1 close to u...IMO
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by decode55(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nmeri17:

It pains me beyond measure that children that still board school buses donning pinafores, are being granted unrestricted and unmonitored access to dish out plausible opinions on issues this sensitive. You and all those brief demons advising whichcraft to go easy on that she-devil, are worse than inebriated alcoholics angry angry

shalom angry angry

i thought the same too. even estharfabian, their replies on this issue shows how warped their reasoning is. undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
decode55:

i thought the same too. even estharfabian, their replies on this issue shows how warped their reasoning is. undecided
Nigga just had to say my name...undecided

You've been noticed...wink
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by EHI9ICE(m): 12:38am On Nov 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
I have gone through the thread too and I was really disappointed at some people.

Especially at those that encouraged him to leave everything for God.

Bleep it!

If your father is almighty then your are expected to be mighty at least. Bro, goan get the revenge you want.

I personally don't take shits from any female. I would punish the lady with everything possible. I would go after her physically and spiritually if I were in his shoes.

But it can't happen to me anyways.

Cause I am financially responsible, or what Nigeria ladies chose to call stingy.

Investing financially in a woman who is not your wife is the worst investment ever.

I mean how can I trust someone who doesn't even understand her own moods that much? Just a little chyking from another man and one mood swing and she would forget that you guys ever met.

Bro witchcraft, if there's anything you can do to make the woman suffer for what she did to you, do it. She would be going around town in iron pants if Tallesty was the guy she betrayed.

4get all those people that are telling you to move on. They wouldn't move on if they were in your shoes.

The guys among them are hypocrites and the ladies among them are like her.

The reason I am telling you to go after her is because there's an agreement between you guys. Had it been you did everything out of the love you have for her then I would advice you move on cause it is worth it.

Talesty1,below is your signature(which I love so much)

Signature : ”When someone makes you the
happiest person and the saddest person at the
same time, thats when its real. Thats when its
worth something“ . Too bad to see that those words means Nothing to you,smh. To ’Witchcraft’ i say : #Let love lead # #He who is without sin ,should cast the first stone# #An eye for an eye will very soon make the whole world blind# #Forgiveness is a virtue-a priceless virtue#
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by midehi2(f): 4:54am On Nov 23, 2015
lefulefu:
midehi i no know say u too harsh oo cos other threads u are always smiling and joking.first time wey i see say u dey bare fangs o.lol
cheesy cheesy its allowed to dish out sometimes to unrepentant monikers cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by midehi2(f): 4:56am On Nov 23, 2015
EHI9ICE:

worth something“ . Too bad to see that those words means Nothing to you,smh. To ’Witchcraft’ i say : #Let love lead # #He who is without sin ,should cast the first stone# #An eye for an eye will very soon make the whole world blind# #Forgiveness is a virtue-a priceless virtue#
you are a good son of a good father cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by midehi2(f): 4:58am On Nov 23, 2015
decode55:

what is this one saying
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by jejemanito: 5:29am On Nov 23, 2015
whichcraft:
Mods, please leave this in the romance section. It is a private affair
Seriously speaking I would've played an angel and told you not to revenge but then I put myself in your shoes and realised that if it was me the only I won't do to that lady is to end her miserable life.

I am a very very emotional guy and the last thing anyone can do to me is to rob me emotionally. It's like signing a contract with the devil

SO MY GUY TEACH THAT B!TCH A LESSON
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Tallesty1(m): 5:37am On Nov 23, 2015
EHI9ICE:

Lols....

Tell me what is worth fighting for in this case?

Listen bro.

Maybe you don't understand the reason I am asking the guy to go after her.

It is because there is an agreement.

You go first, I will support you, when you're through and starts working then you will support me

She agreed but when it's her turn to sponsore him, she started yarning dust.

She's a criminal......
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
He should Wait for "Karma" Jhoor....it'll hurt way better than that...

If he takes Any action, They'll Only deport the biiitch back to Nigeria and Probably, she's already saved A Lotta money to Get another Visa and travel again...cry Either ways, he'll Still Lose..

I Think he should just Chill Out...let Karma take over...undecided
Dammn!!.. Canada is a bed of roses where a graduate schooling, maybe probably depending on a CAD15/hr GA/TA or doing under carpet job of CAD10/hr, will save alot of money to travel to another country? Or even If she had earned alot, don't you know the meaning of DEPORTATION, even a needle wouldn't be allowed to be with her, talkless of the money she has made. All her account & investment will be traced and seized by d Homeland security. Has it ever come to your mind that CIC share info with other neighboring and other European immigrations,. Tell me how one that's been deported/banned from entering a country wouldn't be caught by scanning.. Thought you call yourself an under-age literate. I told you, you've NEVER in your entire life made any sensible post on here..Maybe till you clock 19 next year.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Gelengelen: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!gringrin

Let's look at things this way...The worst he could do to her is Aid in Deporting her back to 9ja...undecided He can't kill her...Nothing!

The girl already earns a lot abroad..which She could also use the savings to Fly back there..cry Either ways..he'll still lose...

Revenge doesn't taste as good as it sounds...trust me..
if its me I can kill her. spiritually or otherwise
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2015
oga thumbs up to you for this...I don't blv in karma
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Gelengelen: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2015
op karma is very very busy now dealing with bh and isis.

he needs you to help him handle ur case by yourself.

report the biiitch to canadian authority mehn!.
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by AfroKnight: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2015
One thing I have learned painfully is that revenge cannot sooth you. Revenge is empty. So you "do your own back".... Then what? Did it return lost time and opportunities? Did it erase the incident from your memory?

I am a very rigid fellow who believes in restitution but life keeps showing me that things don't always turn out the expected way and that in spite of it all, we have to move on. It's painful but it has happened and you're still alive.

What if she died after school? Would the money not still be lost? What if she committed crime and got deported before graduation? Bro, the money is gone. The time is gone. Let the hurt go as well.
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by imsuboi(m): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2015
ellacute45:
oga thumbs up to you for this...I don't blv in karma

the only reasonable female to have dropped a comment on this issue so far
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2015
profojah:

Dammn!!.. Canada is a bed of roses where a graduate schooling, maybe probably depending on a CAD15/hr GA/TA or doing under carpet job of CAD10/hr, will save alot of money to travel to another country? Or even If she had earned alot, don't you know the meaning of DEPORTATION, even a needle wouldn't be allowed to be with her, talkless of the money she has made. All her account & investment will be traced and seized by d Homeland security. Has it ever come to your mind that CIC share info with other neighboring and other European immigrations,. Tell me how one that's been deported/banned from entering a country wouldn't be caught by scanning.. Thought you call yourself an under-age literate. I told you, you've NEVER in your entire life made any sensible post on here..Maybe till you clock 19 next year.
[size=29pt]Okay Sirgringringrin!!!![/size] Calm down sir..no need for the Harsh words..shocked(I on!y stated my 2cents)

and Thanks for the enlightenment Kind sir..I Honestly had no idea.

Aged(Old stricken) People like you should really help Young naive literates like Me....I honestly wished everyone was as kind hearted As You...gringrin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2015
Gelengelen:
if its me I can kill her. spiritually or otherwise
gringringrinplease do it spiritually, That way it's still practically legaltonguetongue..undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by decode55(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nigga just had to say my name...undecided

You've been noticed...wink

what's with the n-word?

would you be happy if i called you a b1tch? undecided

respect your little self angry
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2015
decode55:

what's with the n-word?

would you be happy if i called you a b1tch? undecided

respect your little self angry
Why's everyone suddenly calling me little?undecidedgringrin

LoLgringrin Seriously...this is the 21st century..."Nigga'' Is A compliment...Or Are You white?undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by decode55(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Why's everyone suddenly calling me little?undecidedgringrin

LoLgringrin Seriously...this is the 21st century..."Nigga'' Is A compliment...Or Are You white?undecided

"Nigga" is a compliment? really? undecided

like you can wake up in the morning and tell your parent(s) "good morning niggas?" undecided seriously?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Adiwana: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2015
NAWA oo,op,see as you carry this Guy matter for head like this..
Anyway,as I said in the other thread,he made a terrible mistake by not giving her belle and not seeing the hand writing on the wall.And as I also said,he's still going to lose if he tries to do anything
By the time,she will be going to the embassy to clarify her papers,being a person who is smart would make sure she wires her savings to Nigeria. And also remember that she can easily file for another country like Us who give visas easily.if she doesn't, she can easily find a god paying job in Nigeria.Either way,Oga which craft will still lose.She's got an upper hand here.Let us also know that investigations can also be carried out on who and who signed the documents.You know white people can keep records unlike here. This also can come into play.Remember as he said,he forged some couple of documents.
Had it been op listened to his friends maybe things would have been the same

but op,there is still a way.she is still your wife via introduction.You've got to stop living in regrets and self pity and have a plan.You need to stop begging her.Set up a date with her when she comes into the country.Find a way to give her Belle. Don't even think about living with her as a wife.You must put a baby inside her. at least If she no pay by money and affection na by kind
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2015
decode55:

"Nigga" is a compliment? really? undecided

like you can wake up in the morning and tell your parent(s) "good morning niggas?" undecided seriously?
LoLgringrin and my parents jumped into the conclusion...undecided

Anyways....My deepest apologies...
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by decode55(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgringrin and my parents jumped into the conclusion...undecided

Anyways....My deepest apologies...

accepted and pocketed wink
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2015
midehi2:

what is this one saying

Lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man / see what girls do In university / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.