Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) (5026 Views)

Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by midehi2(f): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2015
figo05:

Lolzz
he has arrived, missed you cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2015
midehi2:

Not in town yet. Miss U more. Will hit U up wen am around
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by midehi2(f): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2015
figo05:

waiting for your 'hit up....i will blow you off cheesy cheesy
hope you are good?
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2015
midehi2:

waiting for your 'hit up....i will blow you off cheesy cheesy

hope you are good?

Blow me off? Can't wait o. Sure am good. How that side?
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by AVRecruit: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2015
where is the thread now. link not working.
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by imsuboi(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2015
midehi2:
figo05:

Coogar/babe3 saga in the making grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2015
imsuboi:

Coogar/babe3 saga in the making grin grin

Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by jackpot(f): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
I have gone through the thread too and I was really disappointed at some people.

Especially at those that encouraged him to leave everything for God.

Bleep it!

If your father is almighty then your are expected to be mighty at least. Bro, goan get the revenge you want.

I personally don't take shits from any female. I would punish the lady with everything possible. I would go after her physically and spiritually if I were in his shoes.

But it can't happen to me anyways.

Cause I am financially responsible, or what Nigeria ladies chose to call stingy.

Investing financially in a woman who is not your wife is the worst investment ever.

I mean how can I trust someone who doesn't even understand her own moods that much? Just a little chyking from another man and one mood swing and she would forget that you guys ever met.

Bro witchcraft, if there's anything you can do to make the woman suffer for what she did to you, do it. She would be going around town in iron pants if Tallesty was the guy she betrayed.

4get all those people that are telling you to move on. They wouldn't move on if they were in your shoes.

The guys among them are hypocrites and the ladies among them are like her.

The reason I am telling you to go after her is because there's an agreement between you guys. Had it been you did everything out of the love you have for her then I would advice you move on cause it is worth it.
Touché
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by AVRecruit: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
what happened to the original thread? they deleted it?
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by AbuMikey(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
decode55:
cc: tapout, tallesty1, nmeri17, exxell, abumikey, whichcraft grin grin

Okay, Holup, tell Me what's happening, thanks.
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by whichcraft: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
imsuboi:
in case you're not following the story, read about it here https://www.nairaland.com/2751590/what-should-girl

whichcraft, i diligently and painstakingly read about what you went through at the hands of that thieving female, while you're to be blamed for most of the sh*t you're going through now, it wouldn't be a wise decision to sit back and let god/karma (or whatever these self proclaimed golden hearts on nairaland choose to call it) take it course.

this is outright, broaddaylight robbery.

oga, go out there and fvcking be the karma!

it pains me a whole lot that when stories as painful as this pop up on nairaland, these self-proclaimed nairaland association of angels would just take over the thread and start dishing "turn your other cheek to be slapped again" kind of advice. this is not right!

if you took time to gauge, weigh and analyze the responses on your thread, most of the people dishing out these weak and annoying "godly" replies are either
1) nigerian females,
2) males still chopping "mama thank you",
3)people "wey no know how the economy be",
4)people who haven't experienced this sorta thing before (either first hand or by proxy),
5)trolls and
6)generally yeye people.

they haven't tested the harsh economy of nigeria, they havent experienced what it feels like to be scammed of your life savings by a leg-spreading hoe. angry

not only were you robbed financially, you have been emotionally and mentally traumatized, well, that's what you get when you choose to wholeheartedly trust a nigerian female.
i'm sure after this experience, you'd have a hard time helping people out.

once again, i tell you, BE YOUR OWN KARMA! don't sit back and wait for an imaginary fairy (or something) to come and "pay her back in her own coin" undecided

oga, draft the said letter you intend sending to the canadian embassy today (make e no pass today o) angry, i'm offering my "services" free of charge to this effect. angry i would help you compile, compose, photocopy, scan, attach any document needed to send this thieving hoe back to her village! angry angry

its time to show these yeye girls that not all guys are to be taken for a ride.

yours sincerely,
Dominic. angry
I had a think about what ya'll said on the closed thread and this one
So i sent her an early new year present, a letter to the embassy detailing all the documents i put together for her and stating how she just used my name without my authority grin
I was gona forgive her and move on but you guys made me see the light and frankly, like a true Nigerian babe, she started acting privileged. This been an unemployed corper i basically took from nysc to banking to Canada.
Well, just as i updated you guys now i have sent the letter, i will update you guys on her rearrival in Nigeria, maybe you guys can organize a welcome party of sorts for her on my behalf.
Stay tuned
Re: An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) by imsuboi(m): 4:25am On Dec 17, 2016
angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Your First Love Still Hold A Special Place In Your Heart? / We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor / MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.