Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? (1699 Views)

If Heaven Is For Only Christians, Where Will All The Old Testament Saint Go? / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? / Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by NOBODYY: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2015
All around me, I see Atheists attacking Christians and calling them stupid, fools Slaves of white mentality etc. However, I never see them attack other theist religions like Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc. Or even Greek/Roman Mythology.
Why??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by jascon1(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2015
Na where their power reach na. Fact is Christians dominate the percentage of readers, so less Muslims or Buddhists pay attention to them
Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by NOBODYY: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2015
jascon1:
Na where their power reach na. Fact is Christians dominate the percentage of readers, so less Muslims or Buddhists pay attention to them
Hmm true
Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by Tallesty1(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Do you expect them to attack Muslims before?

Just one chacka-bum-boom and they don blow you with bomb.

Muslims don't tolerate shits like Christians.
Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by Aceed: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Because Jesus is the only true God cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by cold(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2015
Three quarters of Atheists at least on this forum were born into Christian homes hence the 'attack' as you'd like to call it on Christianity. That does not mean we don't attack Islam when they choose to come up with their ridiculous ideologues.
Secondly the adherents of the other religions or belief systems you mentioned do not go about trying to indoctrinate others into their beliefs and do not threaten them with a consuming fire if they refuse. Once they start that. I guess they too will be attacked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by NOBODYY: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2015
cold:
Three quarters of Atheists at least on this forum were born into Christian homes hence the 'attack' as you'd like to call it on Christianity. That does not mean we don't attack Islam when they choose to come up with their ridiculous ideologues.
Secondly the adherents of the other religions or belief systems you mentioned do not go about trying to indoctrinate others into their beliefs and do not threaten them with a consuming fire if they refuse. Once they start that. I guess they too will be attacked
Makes sense
Thankss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by NOBODYY: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Aceed:
Because Jesus is the only true God cool
Loll of course Athiests do believe God exists...They're just arroant to admit
Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by kevoh(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Attack is too strong a word to use in this context undecided . I would go with 'poke holes' in christian ideologies/logic instead. I still have social relations with my christian and muslim friends, infact these friends are considered and seen first as human beings to me before any other categorization. I doubt if same actions would be transferred to someone I attack.
Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by cold(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2015
NOBODYY:

Loll of course
Athiests do believe God exists...They're just arroant to admit
Which of the gods? I'll hazard a guess and say yours. Right?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by NOBODYY: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2015
cold:
Which of the gods? I'll hazard a guess and say yours. Right?
I dont argue with athiests smiley it basically makes no sense bcuz they're not ready to even listen
Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by cold(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2015
NOBODYY:

I dont argue with athiests smiley
it basically makes no sense bcuz they're not ready to even listen
You don't have to. Besides,there's nothing you'll say we don't already know

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by NOBODYY: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2015
cold:

Even Atheists that were deeply rooted in their "Atheism" than you Later discovered jesus before they died...
Brother Hell is real undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by cold(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2015
NOBODYY:

Even Atheists that were deeply rooted in their "Atheism" than you Later discovered jesus before they died...
Brother Hell is real undecided
Lol..thought you said you weren't ready to argue with an Atheist because it makes no sense. Couldn't resist the urge right? See why we attack your ridiculous beliefs? Always threatening everyone who refuses to tow your path with a consuming fire. The truth is you worship your god not because you believe in him or his existence but out of fear of being thrown into a delusional lake of fire. Wake up bredrin. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2015
I like messing with christians a whole lot because there must be something to laugh about when they start talking with brain deficit syndrome. On the other hand muslims are not as openly to damn sure of their absurdities but rather get violent when you antagonize them.

As atheist the best religion so far which some atheists even reckon with is the Buddhist religion, No God involved in it, just series moral principle for living life and the law of Karma. If christians and other religions were like Buddhism there wouldn't be no such thing as atheism. But for the now, F UCK em all, Dog is Great.
Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by malvisguy212: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2015
In other for atheists to ease up his fear , he had to determine if Christianity is false or not , that is why they attack christians soo much even dough islam has cause more chaos.

So to my atheists friends If you fear death, yet believe that God does not exist, then you are being irrational.Then again, maybe you uncertain whether death is the end of your existence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by cold(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2015
^^^ if we were scared of death and where we would go after death. Then we wouldn't be Atheists in the first place. Your argument is invalid
Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by mjconcept(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2015
cold:

Lol..thought you said you weren't ready to argue with an Atheist because it makes no sense. Couldn't resist the urge right? See why we attack your ridiculous beliefs? Always threatening everyone who refuses to tow your path with a consuming fire. The truth is you worship your god not because you believe in him or his existence but out of fear of being thrown into a delusional lake of fire. Wake up bredrin. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Well said bro. Remove heaven and hell and all these lots that call themselves Christian will wither.
Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by urahara(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2015
cold:

Neither is there any bible verse they will quote that we don't already know.
Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by urahara(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2015
... Funny enough. All what they tell us to try and drag us to their religion is what we once told others when we were Christians
Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by frank317: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
In other for atheists to ease up his fear , he had to determine if Christianity is false or not , that is why they attack christians soo much even dough islam has cause more chaos.

So to my atheists friends If you fear death, yet believe that God does not exist, then you are being irrational.Then again, maybe you uncertain whether death is the end of your existence.

Lol... I wonder how u sleep at night. If you have a wife, your type be like, "oh God, I just want to have sex with my wife because I want children, not because I want to have fun and satisfy my flesh. Pls do not consider throwing me to hell because I really enjoy cuming,"

You are in serious trouble.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by CoolUsername: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Personally, as an atheist I'm a bit afraid of death. Simply because it will be the end of me. If I were to die now, all my aspirations will come to nought. I won't fulfill what I think I can do for world and that scares me a bit.
Re: Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Not true. Or have you not heard about the recent killings of atheists and the hit list in Bangladesh and Middle East?
Let's just say Christians are not animals and blood sucking demons like the muslims.
The Buddhists will not even respond.,those ones are the real Religion of peace not the blood sucking Islamic religion of pieced bastards! Nonsense angry

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche. / And if eventually heaven and hell exist / Unified Field Theory-consciousness Is The Unified Field, Self Is God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.