Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Weaknesses That Beset Youths And How To Overcome Them - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weaknesses That Beset Youths And How To Overcome Them (18721 Views)

"Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" / Never Ever Confide In People About Your Faults, Weaknesses Or Shortcomings! / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weaknesses That Beset Youths And How To Overcome Them by 4dbeta: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
tempest69:
Am a believer not a Religious Christians.
The reason we struggle today as believers is nothing but an adulterated sermon by various churches characterised by doctrines of men i.e the combination of the new Testament and the Old.

Galatians 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 5:3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

From the above passage you could see alot of people still try to keep the TEN commandments which is a summary of 613 laws. Paul said if you are such person, then keep the whole law without forfeiting one. Who can? And if you can then Christ is of no importance to you and as such you are fallen from grace. The hope of righteousness is not by works but by faith I.e Believing in the Finished work of Christ JESUS at the Cross.

Alot of people tend to struggle to live a righteous life which is not but a filty rag before God. But righteousness of God is a gift through faith.

Romans 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham BELIEVED God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

The key word is BELIEVE. Not works as our today preachers decieved us. This is the GOSPEL OF CHRIST and it means THE GOOD NEWS!!!

BROTHERS AND SISTERS SHINE YOUR EYES

Please compare with James 2:17-26 and Romans 6:1-23
I advise you to patiently study the whole Bible to get a proper understanding of it.
Re: Weaknesses That Beset Youths And How To Overcome Them by 4dbeta: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
tempest69:
Am a believer not a Religious Christians.
The reason we struggle today as believers is nothing but an adulterated sermon by various churches characterised by doctrines of men i.e the combination of the new Testament and the Old.

Galatians 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 5:3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

From the above passage you could see alot of people still try to keep the TEN commandments which is a summary of 613 laws. Paul said if you are such person, then keep the whole law without forfeiting one. Who can? And if you can then Christ is of no importance to you and as such you are fallen from grace. The hope of righteousness is not by works but by faith I.e Believing in the Finished work of Christ JESUS at the Cross.

Alot of people tend to struggle to live a righteous life which is not but a filty rag before God. But righteousness of God is a gift through faith.

Romans 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham BELIEVED God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

The key word is BELIEVE. Not works as our today preachers decieved us. This is the GOSPEL OF CHRIST and it means THE GOOD NEWS!!!

BROTHERS AND SISTERS SHINE YOUR EYES

Please, compare with James 2:17-26 and Romans 6:1-23
I will advise you to patiently study the whole Bible to get a proper understanding of it.
Re: Weaknesses That Beset Youths And How To Overcome Them by bummyla(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
God Bless You Too In Christ Jesus! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Weaknesses That Beset Youths And How To Overcome Them by Rolless: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Freemanan:
grin

MAN IS THE MEASURE OF ALL THINGS

that quote should be from a great philosopher named Protagoras during the ancient Greece....

excuse me, are you a philosopher?
Re: Weaknesses That Beset Youths And How To Overcome Them by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Rolless:

that quote should be from a great philosopher named Protagoras during the ancient Greece....

excuse me, are you a philosopher?

Yes. I am.
Re: Weaknesses That Beset Youths And How To Overcome Them by DharmyYinks: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2015
joseph1832:
LMFAO!. This OP just cracked me up. Like almost of christian saying, its laughable. The part of the sexual urges and living in the spirit realm made me LOL.

Gosh! You guys are so full it!. So OP, I guess if you leave in the spirit realm and a girl touches you in a sensitive way, or even handles your pudenda you won't get aroused? This is hilarious.

You lot will do well to know that not everyone is gullible and not everyone subscribe to your beliefs and doctrines.
Stop dis ignorance of urs.

U living in d spiritual realm means abstinence frm evry form of flesh/sin. U can't be living in s spirit realm n allow a gal to handle ur "pudenda" as u called it....hw many gals even ve d courage to do so nowadays n if eventually she did..caution her.

Bout being touched in a sensitive way...I guess u mean if a gal rests her boobs on u mistakenly/intentionally....d feelin is gud n u may get aroused but since u knw wat u re tryin to avoid...just excuse ursef frm wer d gal is...a few steps away frm her doesnt cost anytin. All dis centers on hw u re able to control ur thoughts...ur thoughts gets u aroused.

Ur moniker is Joseph...am surprised u re even saying dis...or u didn't know hw Joseph escaped frm Potiphar's wife sexual advances. U can do more!
Re: Weaknesses That Beset Youths And How To Overcome Them by joseph1832(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Stop dis ignorance of urs.

U living in d spiritual realm means abstinence frm evry form of flesh/sin. U can't be living in s spirit realm n allow a gal to handle ur "pudenda" as u called it....hw many gals even ve d courage to do so nowadays n if eventually she did..caution her.

Bout being touched in a sensitive way...I guess u mean if a gal rests her boobs on u mistakenly/intentionally....d feelin is gud n u may get aroused but since u knw wat u re tryin to avoid...just excuse ursef frm wer d gal is...a few steps away frm her doesnt cost anytin. All dis centers on hw u re able to control ur thoughts...ur thoughts gets u aroused.

Ur moniker is Joseph...am surprised u re even saying dis...or u didn't know hw Joseph escaped frm Potiphar's wife sexual advances. U can do more!
"Assumption is the mother of all fuckups".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.