Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED (6553 Views)

I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Youngpo413: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
searching4l0ve:

small pikin like u sef dey comment about dating what a world we live in grin your mama should have thought u manners becos d shit u wrote up there shows u lack home training. omo ofoo. ugly ass reptile undecided
don't mind that "upcoming b!tch"

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Youngpo413: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
searching4l0ve:

I am ready for their lame asses. i already murdered the pained ones spitting venom. waiting for the remaining female bastards undecided
good job bro,its only the hoes that will disagree with u.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by fajani(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
There is an atom of truth from.what d OP write up... The only mistake he did is that he generalized
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
don't mind that "upcoming b!tch"

bro i dey feel you tonite cool lets teach them hoes some lessons

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by fajani(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Joy1706:

The question should be 'Has any of them agreed to date his broke ass'?
you self dey disgrace women.why money over bitches.. If u keep this mentality on we are going to do as OP advised.. It is high time you girls hustle and give guys of our generation what you hustle for...

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Youngpo413: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
searching4l0ve:

they know me already.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by fajani(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
searching4l0ve:

I want to join the league... Those hoes are bastard from a bastard Origin

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
they know me already.

how come i'm knowing u for d 1st time? i don miss chai. i no know say my like mind dey nairaland oo. u too gbaskii

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Youngpo413: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
searching4l0ve:

how come i'm knowing u for d 1st time? i don miss chai. i no know say my like mind dey nairaland oo. u too gbaskii
lol
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by fajani(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Margauxluv:
Dis s why you do keep searching for love

Till eternity
tongue

pathetic
because he refused to be a maga abi

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
fajani:
I want to join the league... Those hoes are bastard from a bastard Origin

all u need to do is follow my profile so u can bw aware when i create a new thread to blast them cool

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by fajani(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
searching4l0ve:

all u need to do is follow my profile so u can bw aware when i create a new thread to blast them cool
guy you dey vex ooo... if to say those girls come get sense.. they suppose to try and convince you that they are not what u think of them but they are just dumb...

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by IVORY2009(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
searching4l0ve:

if u try it.... U risk ban!
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by IVORY2009(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
Oh fücking No!!! You didn't just say that!!!angry

Your mom=Nigerian
Your dad=Nigerian
Your Sisters=Nigerian
Your Cousins=Nigerian
Your Great grandma=Nigerian
Your dad=Nigerian
Your Last Girlfriend that supposedly broke your fragile heart=Nigerian

I've therefore drawn out A conclusion that U created this post with the Aim of "Seeking for attention"....undecided Which only makes You look Stupidly Thirsty and Love starved..gringrin

(Seaching4love indeed)...You're in Forlorn sweery, u need to get laid by a "Nigerian girl"...real fast..u might explode!grin

to add to wat u hv just said
the OP- popularly called "searching4lovee" is an omo-Ibadan boy, and can sometimes login here with different monikas, sometimes as a woman using "Irunoobo" or "Dickrider", only God knows why he choose to do so, is it to "scam prospective male nairalanders? Only time will tell...
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Joy1706(f): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
fajani:
you self dey disgrace women.why money over bitches.. If u keep this mentality on we are going to do as OP advised.. It is high time you girls hustle and give guys of our generation what you hustle for...
So you don't see girls around you working and hustling? Ya'll must be blind
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Joy1706(f): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
fajani:
guy you dey vex ooo... if to say those girls come get sense.. they suppose to try and convince you that they are not what u think of them but they are just dumb...
Convince this nonentity because of what? Who will end up bitter and frustrated at the end of the day? HE WILL! Who gives 2 Fuccks about his opinion sef?
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
moneyhungry:

Lwtmb. God bless your hustle bro. Any which way, street must pay.

Have no idea what you just said but it sounds creepy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture] / Tips For Approching Women / Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.