Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

We Have To Be Careful With What We Say! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have To Be Careful With What We Say! (803 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have To Be Careful With What We Say! by rosalieene(f): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2015
Mercedes Ekwutosim Okwukogu-Egwor said
We have to be careful what we say we cannot do or what we cannot be caught dead doing so that we don't get bitten on our asses when the gods are not smiling... -Had a girlfriend who swore that she'd have no business with a "short" man. Today, she is married to one that when you see them, you see her first (it is that 'bad') but, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! Lolz! -Had one who cussed out a particular guy, said he wasn't Godly, was a womaniser and not healthy and definitely not her kind. Today, they are "happily" married. God sure does work in mysterious ways! Lolz! -One took it upon herself to make sure she visits the alter of God to place curses on ladies that dated married men. She went further to tell them to their faces how hell will be like air conditioned room when God wants to punish them. Today, Ahmadu Bello University population is child's play when it comes to the number of married men she has 'drilled'. Destiny changers at work! Lolz! Hehehehehehehehehhe!!!
Re: We Have To Be Careful With What We Say! by iceberylin(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2015
So undecided
Re: We Have To Be Careful With What We Say! by tpiadotcom: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2015
show me your friends and I'll show you who you are.

Sounds like money is you and your friends' main requirement for relationships.

I'm sure that was why you and your friends changed their minds.
Re: We Have To Be Careful With What We Say! by tpiadotcom: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2015
iceberylin:
So undecided

I wonder.
Re: We Have To Be Careful With What We Say! by IamLEGEND1: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: We Have To Be Careful With What We Say! by Youngpo413: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
rosalieene:
Mercedes Ekwutosim Okwukogu-Egwor said
We have to be careful what we say we cannot do or what we cannot be caught dead doing so that we don't get bitten on our asses when the gods are not smiling... -Had a girlfriend who swore that she'd have no business with a "short" man. Today, she is married to one that when you see them, you see her first (it is that 'bad') but, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! Lolz! -Had one who cussed out a particular guy, said he wasn't Godly, was a womaniser and not healthy and definitely not her kind. Today, they are "happily" married. God sure does work in mysterious ways! Lolz! -One took it upon herself to make sure she visits the alter of God to place curses on ladies that dated married men. She went further to tell them to their faces how hell will be like air conditioned room when God wants to punish them. Today, Ahmadu Bello University population is child's play when it comes to the number of married men she has 'drilled'. Destiny changers at work! Lolz! Hehehehehehehehehhe!!!
smh

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? / If You Caught One Of Your Parents Cheating What Would You Do? / God Brought Me Out Of Mess & I Now Have Life Free Of Abuse - Anita Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.