Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Who Determine The Sex Of A Baby? The Woman Of Course! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Determine The Sex Of A Baby? The Woman Of Course! (600 Views)

Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Determine The Sex Of A Baby? The Woman Of Course! by lujoshven: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2015
WHO DETERMINE THE SEX OF A BABY? The Woman of course!

To some of you in this modern age this article topic looks somehow, that you start to think:
i. Is this writer serious or crazy
ii. What does this writer has to share to negate the science discovery
…etc

Science made us to understand that a man has two sex chromosomes that are responsible for a baby’s sex. Sex chromosome Y- Boy, Sex chromosome X- Girl. This claim negate our “illiterate parent” believes that the woman is the custodian of what determine the baby’s sex since a woman has sex chromosomes X.

Science is right but also wrong, our “illiterate parents” is right but also wrong too! Hmm I hope you are not confused now?

Science is right by saying a man has the two sex chromosomes, but is it all that is needed to have a particular baby sex? No, for any of the sex chromosomes to get to where the egg is in a woman (fallopian tube) and fertilize it depend a lot on some condition which seriously lies with the woman. This condition is not in totality known to a man and funny enough most women don’t even know likewise.

And our “illiterate parents” are wrong because the woman sex chromosomes are the same chromosome X, so this does not “really” determine the baby sex. But why are they RIGHT to say the woman is the one that determine the sex of a baby? Simple, the woman is the custodian of the condition that influences which of the sex chromosomes i.e Y and X that get to the female Egg first. Seriously speaking, our “illiterate parent” don’t know this too it was just instinct at work.

Now let’s discuss the characteristics of the two sex chromosomes sperm in a man

Y-Chromosome sperms: They are smaller, weaker, and faster than the female sperm and have an average 36 hours life span in a woman,

X-Chromosome sperms: They are bigger, stronger and slower and have an average 72 hours life span in a woman

Now to the woman; the “condition” which influence the type of sex chromosome sperm that will get to the female egg (It has a live span of 12-24hrs) and fertilize it, is called OVULATION

Do you remember that I said earlier that even a man don’t know when a woman is ovulating and also some women too don’t know

How is Ovulation responsible for the baby sex, what are the symptoms and signs of ovulation, what are other conditions responsible etc I will share these with you in my next post

Mean while go and get my best selling e-book: Couples Only: Improve your sex Life, it’s just N1000 ($5)!
Click Here:
http://ebooktent.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_color.tpl&product_id=474&category_id=16&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&lang=en&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1#.Vg-C4W6Ktqd

And don’t forget to join me on twitter and also like this FaceBook page, TO GET More on Relationship matters
Twitter:@TalkingRelation
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trelationship

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Family's Brain Power / How Do You Not Lose Faith? / Lol. Will You Say Yes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.