Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? (3849 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gagame:
.. well na only God fit judge
after im don clean mouth?
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by Aceed: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
pikapizy:
please note that God didn't reject Cain's sacrifice because it was from an unclean source...rather God rejected it because he gave his worst instead of best to God ...I.e same with annais and saphira ..its like giving lesser than one tenth as tithe

Did you understand my post?
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by pikapizy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Aceed:

Did you understand my post?
no bros,explain
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by vooks: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Cain's mistake was bringing vegetables. Yahweh isn't a vegetarian. Abel knew his GOD loved blood and fresh meat.

In Leviticus God instituted 'vegetable' (plant) offerings so this is not the reason
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by Aceed: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

So how many tithe and offerings from these theify politicians and yahoo boy have your God rejected recently.
Seems they have also corrupted him as well.

It pains me to tell you that your intellectual foresight is really, really blurred. How can you make such a comment?

When we give, there is a reward, both physically and spiritually (study the life of Solomon, Hannah and others), so when you give to God and you don't see the respective rewards,then you know it wasn't accepted i.e it was rejected.
Now, you don't expect your offering/gift to come back , do you?
It is just like when herbalists appease their gods, if it was not accepted, will the chicken or goats they used come back to life? Or will the gin go back into the bottle? NO!!!

The same with God, its gone and gone forever. And its not like you expect God to give you back He is Spiiirrriiiiiiiitttttt!!!
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooks:

In Leviticus God instituted 'vegetable' (plant) offerings so this is not the reason
Leviticus is after Genesis. Maybe God was fasting or on a diet.
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Aceed:

Now, you don't expect your offering/gift to come back , do you?
It is just like when herbalists appease their gods, if it was not accepted, will the chicken or goats they used come back to life? Or will the gin go back into the bottle? NO!!!
Exactly. Thats what a sacrifice means.

Jesus forgot that when he resurrected.

1 Like

Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by vooks: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Leviticus is after Genesis. Maybe God was fasting or on a diet.
Except he does not eat
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by pikapizy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
watin I do this MODs whey my topic no dey ever enter front page? lalasticlala if I take ur girlfriend before abeg forgive me...any MODs wey I Don insult abeg forgive me...make Una pity for me na
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
vooks:

Except he does not eat
What does he survive on?

Christian brains? grin grin grin
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by vooks: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

What does he survive on?

Christian brains? grin grin grin
He is Jesus Christ King of Kings the Creator of all. What makes you think he must survive on something?
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
vooks:

He is Jesus Christ King of Kings the Creator of all. What makes you think he must survive on something?
The same that makes you think he died.
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
lalasticlala dont you consider this a worthy front page topic?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Strange Security Rule At (CAC) Ori-oke/ogbun Sogunje / Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua / Logicboy Was A Christian For 22 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.