Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

5 Inspirational Megs From HITMAN Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Inspirational Megs From HITMAN Movie (456 Views)

5 Inspirational Movies For Entrepreneurs / Watch Hitman: Agent 47 (2015) Full Movie / Hitman Agent 47 Which Wapsite On Blackberry Can I Download. D Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Inspirational Megs From HITMAN Movie by Rexzzy: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2015
Hello! Earnestly I would like to apologize for my delay in dropping inspirational articles on this our beloved Online Inspirational Library. I have had a lot working on hand, and I still need you guys prayers and supports. As we end this week I checked my note and I found this topic "5 Inspirational Megs From HITMAN Movie" so I eagerly choosed to share it with you guys...

The 1st message I have for you from this movie is; Dear friends make your Life get to a point were failure would be your very friend, you will know everything about it and you will know it can hit you at anytime and you still know how to scale through... Never make failure an enemy...

2. When you are trained nothing can hardly move you, train yourself well so you can have an escape route in times of distraction... "Can you still remember that night that lady tried making HITMAN lay with her?" *winks

3. Hmmm!! Should this be right Yes, during my time of watching this inspirational movie, I learnt that, "To every of your plans, always see the end of it".
So many young stars start dreams pursuit that they can't even tell the direction of the finish line... Marcus Aurelius one of Roman Emperor once said, "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts"

Also Read:
Most inspirational songs, with inspirational punchlines >> http://www.inspirationallibrary.com/2015/05/eupdates247-top-3-inspirational-songs.html

4. These days some guys have turned talkatives because of "I love her too much". I laugh, there was this movie I watched were the husband is a good listener and he always tells his wife that She talks too much! But nowadays girls are the one telling guys that they talk too much! Gosh what a mess...
Guys! In the right sense, we are to talkless and answer ladies more in a simple and concise manner. Don't be a talkative
Lastly! Though this is funny but its serious. Friends make up you thoughts, decisions, plans to a point that even failure won't listen to you... Its only when you are still confused and your words are still waving that failure always catch-up with you -Rexzzy

Source:>> http://www.inspirationallibrary.com/2015/07/5-inspirational-megs-from-hitman-movie.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sports News Live Update Here / Viral Videos And Other Fanciful, Playful Discoveries / Asia Cup T20 Cricket Score News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.