Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Renew F1 Visa After Overstay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Renew F1 Visa After Overstay (1206 Views)

UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa / How Can I Appeal? I Was Given A Travel Ban For Overstay By One Day In South Afri / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renew F1 Visa After Overstay by lolitta: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2015
i attended college in CA.On fall semester,i fell down the stairs.My left-wrist was sprained so i had to wear bandage. Two weeks later, i started getting a lot of pain on my upper left shoulder. I went to the doctor and he prescribed me painkiller. It made me sleepy and tired all time. I started missing classes.I couldn't concentrate. On Nov 2013, i got out of status. I was sad becoz I m a good student.I ended up having a nervous breakdown. I ended up at the hospital for a week. When I got out. I spent 9 months staying at my house feeling sick and in pain .I stopped taking my painkiller because it didn't cure my pain.I had to go back to my country because I felt that there something wrong with my body since I fell down the stairs. I met with my doctor .He told me both my wrist and forearm were broken. I was surprised that my wrist and my forearm were broken for 9 months and thats why my body was weak. My doctor told me that I have to do a surgery ASAP and physical therapy for a year. On 2012, i got arrested near my home for disorderly conduct ( alcohol) i wasn't so drunk , i was wearing high hells and short dress. i was walking with my best friend and I bended down to take off my shoes coz they were hurting my feet The cops arrested me and they told me I was showing my butt. After couple weeks I got a mail saying that I wont need to go to court. Am I able to get a new F1 visa ? Or do I need to hire a lawyer ?
Re: Renew F1 Visa After Overstay by justwise(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2015
lolitta:
i attended college in CA.On fall semester,i fell down the stairs.My left-wrist was sprained so i had to wear bandage. Two weeks later, i started getting a lot of pain on my upper left shoulder. I went to the doctor and he prescribed me painkiller. It made me sleepy and tired all time. I started missing classes.I couldn't concentrate. On Nov 2013, i got out of status. I was sad becoz I m a good student.I ended up having a nervous breakdown. I ended up at the hospital for a week. When I got out. I spent 9 months staying at my house feeling sick and in pain .I stopped taking my painkiller because it didn't cure my pain.I had to go back to my country because I felt that there something wrong with my body since I fell down the stairs. I met with my doctor .He told me both my wrist and forearm were broken. I was surprised that my wrist and my forearm were broken for 9 months and thats why my body was weak. My doctor told me that I have to do a surgery ASAP and physical therapy for a year. On 2012, i got arrested near my home for disorderly conduct ( alcohol) i wasn't so drunk , i was wearing high hells and short dress. i was walking with my best friend and I bended down to take off my shoes coz they were hurting my feet The cops arrested me and they told me I was showing my butt. After couple weeks I got a mail saying that I wont need to go to court. Am I able to get a new F1 visa ? Or do I need to hire a lawyer ?

grin grin grin grin grin sorry but that is funny

1 Like

Re: Renew F1 Visa After Overstay by happney65: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2015
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin sorry but that is funny

Very funny Oga..But I don't believe it..Slimmy come and see this abeg. grin
Re: Renew F1 Visa After Overstay by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
I think you're better off with a lawyer since you have an arrest record, sorry about your broken wrist and forearm, hope you feel better smiley
Re: Renew F1 Visa After Overstay by cozybunch: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
TheMoonChild:
I think you're better off with a lawyer since you have an arrest record, sorry about your broken wrist and forearm, hope you feel better smiley

She only needs an attorney to expunge her arrest record

Good Luck
Re: Renew F1 Visa After Overstay by cozybunch: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
lolitta:

Well, let me start first with the arrest. If you got a letter stating you don't need court appearance, my questions are

1. Is it from the local precinct that arrested you or from your county district attorney.

2. Your charges falls under misdemeanor may be class C

3. If from any of the parties, does it mean your charges has been dropped?

From the secound question, if your answer is yes, them you need to expunge your arrest record. You need an attorney to do that.

Your student statues is a bit complicated, however, if you expunge your arrest record, you have lifted a huge burden off of you. Arrest records affects immigration petitions so you definitely need to take care of that. You also need to go back to your school and reapply through them, with medical proves

Good Luck.
Re: Renew F1 Visa After Overstay by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Am I the only one that noticed her dates not adding up? undecided

At what point did she know her arm was broken in America or when she returned home?
The 9 months she was out of school were spent where in America. A broken arm and wrist isn't something that emergency's healthcare cant take care of. Broken bones is serious pain not the over the counter painkiller type

Doesn't add up
Re: Renew F1 Visa After Overstay by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
i got no clue about this. Lolita, i believe you're out of prison. cos it sound crazy to me!!

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When Someone Skips A Leg Of The Round Trip Flight ? / Weekend Visit To Ibadan / Airbus A380 Interesting Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.