Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

A PHP Software Engineer With The Following Skills Is Required: - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / A PHP Software Engineer With The Following Skills Is Required: (1152 Views)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Php Software Developer / Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? / A Professional Web UI Designer With The Following Skills Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A PHP Software Engineer With The Following Skills Is Required: by abdul01(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2015
A PHP Software Engineer with the following skills is required:

Object oriented programming
Program design and planning
PHP 5.5
Angular JS
OOP Javascript
Design patterns
Smarty
Database Normalization and Maintenance
Symfony
MYSQL
HTML
CSS

Please if you are interested or know anyone who is interested ask them to send their CVs to: dronesng@gmail.com
Re: A PHP Software Engineer With The Following Skills Is Required: by tobsbola: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2015
hello bro, pls i av d requisite skills.
Re: A PHP Software Engineer With The Following Skills Is Required: by bolust: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
I have required skill This my number 08038406545, 09051596958

(1) (Reply)

Cracked Version Of Vmix For Your Live Stream. / Seriously Need A Programmer For School Project / Oracle E-boks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.