Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways (28795 Views)

Fast Food Employee's "Beautiful" Act Of Kindness Goes Viral (Photos, Video) / 4 Types Of Workplace Discrimination Common In Nigeria / Nigerian Staff Sue Virgin Atlantic Airways For N5bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Scholes007(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
all4naija:

I can't buy it because I am not rich enough to do that. This is not a joke! What is wrong with you? angry lipsrsealed
nothing is wrong with me, i just asked because you sound more hurt than the bereaved.
Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by sunquiyahki(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

In 3yrs Virgin Nigeria has sacked 3 yoruba managers for theft
FACT!
Remember the Yoruba air host who was arrested for trafficking d0pe?
google Mohammed Ibrahim Wudil.
Are you done? Thanks for the information, now swerve!

1 Like

Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
sunquiyahki:

Are you done? Thanks for the information, now swerve!

shut dah muthaphucker up! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
driand:
That ain't discrimination 4 me, the company only reviewed policies due to fall in their profits, so op face front..

profits that tumbled due to theft

1 Like

Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Scholes007:
nothing is wrong with me, i just asked because you sound more hurt than the bereaved.
I am hurt for the fact that I keep hearing different undesirable threats from the airlines. Firstly, it's about closing its Nigerian branch for not being allowed to use the Nigerian international airport wing. Secondly, it's planning to fire most of the air hostess and workers. Thirdly, now alot about the same airlines complains in the OP. It is becoming a nuisance to me rather than coming to help with the ailing aviation in Nigeria. It is better all the nonsense stop and for us to know where to start from.

Dangote should do something and help us out by buying the Nigerian section and let the troubles be over with for once. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by sunquiyahki(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

shut dah muthaphucker up! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bro, please use your Brain! No one is gonna bill you for using it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Hmmm...

No be issue of hmmmm. Make una warn una ppl, dem dey follow tarnish d image of we innocent Nigerians.
Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Decapo:

Google the name and you will see with ur stupid eyes that the man is from Kano I do not know what you earn from the tribal war all the time..

So Kano is now in the south west right??
You are indeed brainless

Some yoruba guys gave him the offer and besides his mother is yoruba and he grew up in mushin.

The one drop rule applies that yoruba thieving genes can make you a thief
Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Richy4(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

Yorubas keep stealing .

That's why they keep sacking you guys.

I have friends who work in Virgin Atlantic and they can testify to the fact that Virgin has sacked all Yoruba managers in the past for theft and are not hiring them for this reason.

Why una like to thief like this?

Does this show smartness or foolishness because you know you are going to get caught but you still steal.

Or is there a thief gene in Yorubas just like Tinubu?

The issue you just pinpointed was not what the OP was talking about.

<<<<<<<KEY POINT>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> why was Nigerian staffs not treated fairly?

>>>>>>>>why was it that their appointment were terminated immediately while other countries still have up to 2016

>>>>>>>>why did they replace foreigners to do a job that a Nigerian can do very well while they still operate a business in Nigerian shore. that was the issues. Maybe you should read it again

5 Likes

Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

You steal money from the petty cash or over draw an invoice for office maitanance

Isnt that theft?

Or are you now agreeing that stealing is not corruption?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you serious? What has that got to do with my previous post? I still insist Dangote to buy up the Nigerian part of the airlines for all the troubles to stop! Jeez!

1 Like

Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
sunquiyahki:

Bro, please use your Brain! No one is gonna bill you for using it.
Thanks

lame
Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by dacovajnr: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

Yorubas keep stealing .

That's why they keep sacking you guys.

I have friends who work in Virgin Atlantic and they can testify to the fact that Virgin has sacked all Yoruba managers in the past for theft and are not hiring them for this reason.

Why una like to thief like this?

Does this show smartness or foolishness because you know you are going to get caught but you still steal.

Or is there a thief gene in Yorubas just like Tinubu?
just like way it is in your past and present Generations Gene

1 Like

Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Decapo: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

Some yoruba guys gave him the offer and besides his mother is yoruba and he grew up in mushin.

The one drop rule applies that yoruba thieving genes can make you a thief

Arguing with you will just waste my time and my precious ba3 you are indeed brainless like ur Biafra kanu nnmadi abi how they take dey spell am ode oshi

3 Likes

Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Nyceguy92: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Adesiji77 post=40285374]

Please, when is Nigeria going to bring back our then viable Nigeria Airways?

It will employ most of our people.

Nigerians make up a huge percentage of air travellers worldwide.

Talk of the money going to other airlines....

1 Like

Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by adadadon(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kuraino:
and those useless faan will not do anything about it, very useless set of people
beware of the poster above me he is not in the right frame of mind
Its not FAAN's duty ..... Meet the NCAA
Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Scholes007(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
all4naija:

I am hurt for the fact that I keep hearing different undesirable threats from the airlines. Firstly, it's about closing its Nigerian branch for not being allowed to use the Nigerian international airport wing. Secondly, it's planning to fire most of the air hostess and workers. Thirdly, now alot about the same airlines complains in the OP. It is becoming a nuisance to me rather than coming to help with the ailing aviation in Nigeria. It is better all the nonsense stop and for us to know where to start from.

Dangote should do something and help us out by buying the Nigerian section and let the troubles be over with for once. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
here he calls dangote again. Even if it has to be bought over must it be dangote. Why not say let nigerians buy it up
Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by jidesam168(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

which civil? because of you thieving yorubas other Nigerians have lost their jobs
I understand your mental state, no violence pls.

2 Likes

Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Scholes007:
here he calls dangote again. Even if it has to be bought over must it be dangote. Why not say let nigerians buy it up
I think being the richest man in Nigeria and has been very successful with a lot of businesses he is in the right position to do that. Billionaire against billionaire will have understanding rather that millionaire pegged against billionaire like Branson, the owner of Virgin Atlantic. Go and figure it out, dude!
Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Scholes007:
This is private business and Nigerians as a people cannot manage such airlines because we know what happens to the Nigerian Airways. Please, stop being petty in addressing this issue. Jeez!
Re: That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways by dacovajnr: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

Anini is Edo and so closer to Yoruba

grin grin grin grin grin
While Derico Nwamama is your long lost uncle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post / 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker / Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.