Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

Is It True That Cinema Is In Shoprite Ringroad Ibadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It True That Cinema Is In Shoprite Ringroad Ibadan (4684 Views)

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? / 10 Kinds Of People You'll Meet In Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Cinema Is In Shoprite Ringroad Ibadan by herveze: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls I need ur help asap,I am bore at home and I need a place to cool down,one of my friend guess that there is a cinema in shoprite,pls I want to know aw true is it and how much is the ticket and direction to the cinema.
Re: Is It True That Cinema Is In Shoprite Ringroad Ibadan by SAMBARRY: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes.when you get there the security will lead you
Re: Is It True That Cinema Is In Shoprite Ringroad Ibadan by herveze: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Thanks friend,like aw much make I call my Ajike grin
SAMBARRY:
Thanks friend,like aw much make I call my Ajike
Re: Is It True That Cinema Is In Shoprite Ringroad Ibadan by SAMBARRY: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
herveze:

Thanks friend,like aw much make I call my Ajike grin
Thanks friend,like aw much make I call my Ajike
I think 1,000 for anybody, 500 naira for students and corpers as long as you can tender your school id card or corper id card,if not you'll pay 1k

(1) (Reply)

Over Protectiveness Of The Female Child / Anthony Joshua met Floyd Mayweather in my shop. / Mum’s Refusal To Have Her 5-year-old Daughter Circumcised Tears Families Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.