Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (64497 Views)

Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary / Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior / 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Tushborn: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Jasmine00:
Fond memories smiley
how old are u?
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by axiliborha(f): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2015
mctifey:
7. This long socks o. Like footballers'
COMPUTER SOCKS grin
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Ryda(m): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2015
No Lies i did almost everything on d list bt dah number 2...it disgusting especialy whn ur friends borrow ur pen angry
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by ModiKen(m): 12:20am On Nov 24, 2015
mctifey:

axiliborha:
COMPUTER SOCKS grin

And d socks can hard to wash.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Jamaticulus(m): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Alfred234:
Speedy and Digestive are the bomb... That fish biscuit is the worst (Too much salt)

I remember I always look for tooth pick after chewing Goody Goody grin

Those were the good old day mhen!!!

Fish Biscuit...Hope it's not PEPPER SNACK
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by ModiKen(m): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2015
chillian:
LWKMD no be small goody goody sweet die ooo and dat bird whistle e dey sweet to blow when you pore water inside

Chai! You are definitely not in the indomie generation. grin

Your detail with dat bird whistle brought back some memories.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Fembleez1(m): 12:57am On Nov 24, 2015
And none of you remembered to add that A'B'C and 1'2'3 Biscuit - in sky blue pack(nylon)?

Or Sprint chewing-gum.

Or EcClairs (I don forget the spelling).

Honey butter-mint in one brown and plain wraps.

All those tasty-time abi wetin we been dey call am?

GoOngo wwith groundnut inside?

Okin biscuit? With short cake made by Okin then!

Kpako biscuit?

I can keep going on and on...

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by bashydemy(m): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Dinocarex:

This came out like 2002 na. Take us real back mehn!!!!
You still never enjoy then, We are the 80"s and 90's we enjoy no be small. I rep Amukoko in Ajegunle back then..

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Spybradd: 1:14am On Nov 24, 2015
hippyj:
In those days...when boys were men.....
which kain ogogoro talk come be dis nau? angry

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Neverquit(f): 1:43am On Nov 24, 2015
We had the same childhood grin

Beremx:
Speedy biscuits. O boy! I chop the biscuit wella especially with milk.

And Fido Dido? OMG!!
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by kayleshi(f): 2:58am On Nov 24, 2015
embarassed guilty. NA that time childhood sweet nah.no be all these phone games wey children of nowadays dey play.varieties no dey am at all

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Alexander001(m): 4:44am On Nov 24, 2015
chillian:
;DMy no be small next when you wan talk to me you place the title wella.you know na *AUNTY*cheesycheesycheesy:DThings
I don hear, If I tell you the ones wey I do, hmm you go comot cap for me.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by chiddye(m): 5:10am On Nov 24, 2015
somez:
Any one remember the deawoo racer promo where you have to shell the word DEAWOO from a crown cock to win the car? Remember Tandi drink? Remember how we used the tv at 4qm to meet those rainbow colour on the screen? Yes, tv station where on air from 4. What about thermocool advert. Doc who.... Vultron... Cadbry breakfast television.... Lol

bros na wa ooo you don old gan be that oooo agba
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by chiddye(m): 5:12am On Nov 24, 2015
shout out to all the 90's kids

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by vonn(f): 5:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Chai!!!!!!!!
I don old ooo
I did all except 2.
My best cartoon then was Tom and Jerry
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by troy20(m): 6:08am On Nov 24, 2015
mctifey:
4. Still remember playing this game?
Na the car race I like pass
If you had this in class then, you sure would have a lot of friends
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by jaymichael(m): 6:08am On Nov 24, 2015
kagari:

This type of cartoons bored the hell outa moi, i prefered the movie cartoons like penkahunters, tarsan, alaadin and the forty thieves, little mamaid etc, the daddy amd mummy days.
All those are new cartoons na.
#superted and spotty. These were the cartoons wey men watch.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Deluxever(m): 6:14am On Nov 24, 2015
I can't stop laughing @OP where did you get all these from......no 8 Was my bes friend then always with it
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by jaymichael(m): 6:16am On Nov 24, 2015
honeyyetty:
How come no one remember to add sprint and banana chewing gum,balewa and eyin alangba................. Which I could get the pictures.
Hahahahahahha! Aunty, you too you have teyed.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by jaymichael(m): 6:16am On Nov 24, 2015
honeyyetty:
How come no one remember to add sprint and banana chewing gum,balewa and eyin alangba................. Which I could get the pictures.
Hahahahahahha! Aunty, you too you have teyed o.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by somez(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Lol.. My dear, i not too long deleted danger mouse fotos from my fone for space. Remember terror hox? We can't go bk to those days that's y we need work hard so our children will feel what we felt.... Better days.
Cashquest:
guy u murder me finish. I just feel like visiting those good old days again. I still remember danger mouse and tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by somez(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Hahahahaha... U old qass me oooo. Seriously, agba is my surname.
chiddye:

bros na wa ooo you don old gan be that oooo agba
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Bestbeelieve: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2015
I remember buying 2 new maths set in a single month both of them got stolen in class.i went back to school with an empty set the following month and returned with a complete math set myself!Abi......

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by matimaticle: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2015
That fido advert sweet me then. Anytime they do the advert, I go run go look am for TV. Good old days
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2015
If you played this say "aye" ... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by LogoJ(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2015
mctifey:
Yea, it's called computer socks

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Tolurichard(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2015
Jesus christ...dis new generation dey miss a lot ooo! Chai...der was fun ooo!!!everybody wan run big nowadays, missing the whole reason for life, hasting to the grave!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by mustybobo(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2015
mehn speedy biscuit is da bomb shocked
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Bobulopsy(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2015
abumeinben:
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin ;DD

We don't know all these in Norway
cool
but this is Nigeria
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by mamziii(f): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2015
abumeinben:
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin ;DD

We don't know all these in Norway
cool
oh puliz.... Sharap

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2015
LogoJ:

Yea, it's called computer socks

Thanks for the correction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.