Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (64494 Views)

Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary / Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior / 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by kechywillz(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Na dat water game vex pass,when all most d circles don enter,one no go gree enter,wen u wan e make enter jeje,all of dem go scatter
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2015
hippyj:
In those days...when boys were men.....
It's actually "In those days when men were boys"
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2015
DebbyChris:
I ate those biscuits a lot especially coconut biscuit, even that drink. i remember that computer game too, but i don't know the rest.
That's not a computer game, did you know anything called computer then?
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by xavier047: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Men, i am so guilty of them all except for No 3 tongue tongue.............
The last one killed it sha, can't shout grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by lordthree(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2015
but childhood was sweet o, best time ever, I remember everything Op posted but you left out, kulikuli, baba dudu , Costa biscuit, okin biscuit, two min noodles, there was this sponge cake in A blue nylon, oh men I chop am wella, playing daddy and mummy , police and thief, playing table soccer, the one you draw the players on paper or counter football, chai really miss being a kid, I remember clapper board, night shift on dbn, Cadbury breakfast tv, Childhood was really fun sha, now man thinking about making money, then nothing like that

2 Likes

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by corporateDan(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Seventeen:
exactly, i was wondering too, cos i cant remember takin that gsm drink. Maybe my younger ones did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by busola04(f): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Guilty... lol
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2015
mctifey:
5. Abeg which one sweet pass?
WHERE FISH BISCUIT LOL
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by ZionJay(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Where is the pishur of that my favorite Super Ted Pant,Eyin Alangba sweet,Ekanna Gowon sweet,Sweet elepa? grin
Chai I was there!
Gone are those good old days
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by qintus: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2015
SPEEDY
mctifey:
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by olasunky15(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2015
I don't joke wit speedy.....
don't even need d nylon cover....
after I buy lyk four, empty all for my two long pockets from early momo.....

na till I reach aoz oo
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by ceeceeuwa: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2015
mctifey:
That coconut make badt sense!
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by ceeceeuwa: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2015
mctifey:
14. You remember this 7up dude
Fido dido!
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2015
mctifey:
12. How many of you guys are guilty of this
yes oh cheesy. Right nnow, I do it to my daughter. I'd give her PC-pad to hold while I use my ps4 pad, and she'd be like ,'Anasemi can play oh!' So excited as she sits comfortably.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Fembleez1(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2015
We don old no be small tongue

And we never still marry sad

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by mustaphaseve(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2015
These pics got me thanking God for life

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by kagari: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Cashquest:
these cartoons u mentioned are the later cartoons. super ted was one of the top cartoon during its time
Yea i watched super ted and the rest i cant remenber their names, i am talking early 1990s
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by CallMeBIRA(f): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yes o,I remember all except the shoe,how time flies,it was just yesterday that women were girls
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Odigokogadi: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
honeyyetty:
How come no one remember to add sprint and banana chewing gum,balewa and eyin alangba................. Which I could get the pictures.
chewed sprint like mad! Always had it in my breast pocket!
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by kelvinesq(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
mctifey:
omo na coconut woh. It hv tey! grin
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
wow, i AM old. grin grin
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by scholes23(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Check out
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Priest200(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
mctifey:
6.Still in sale though in some remote part of this country.

But I don't know why it's the eraser and sharpener that gets lost first then the dividers last.

boss i think that tin too o..and the case would last like 4ever.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Priest200(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
mctifey:
9.You guys had one of this?
i remember this..wow u put water and blew it.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by abumeinben(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
mamziii:
oh puliz.... Sharap

tongue
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Priest200(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
mctifey:
13.. This Water game Can be so frustrating.

na me go buy am wit my moni na me go open am to si hw they put d wata
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Benbelor(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
All d picture wey I see no one funny if I drop my own here now I go pack all the likes.
[b][/b]Mumulewa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.