Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu (106314 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Opinedecandid(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
May God spare her life, in Jesus Name.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by imamabi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
She is the main reason Nigeria is in problem
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Sijo01(f): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by pretydiva(f): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nor b publicity stunts b all these photos so just 2 gain sympathy undecided
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by freshness2020: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chai
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by efilefun(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol yet the family and their dumb lawyers said she never posed for a pic, I laugh in Spanish... See how fresh her hands are, even her nails. Abeg make she vomit money asap no time for all this acting class

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by McLove(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
is this guy a journalist at all? I am beginning to dislike him. He is a journalese

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Mammangaddafi(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Get well soon
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by holluwai(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Can this woman just spare us the gist and fucck off
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Still Skeptical sad
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by jonex30(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
I be apc man but I pray God to give this woman second chance to live again. When it comes to matter like this am too weak. No matter her since against Nigeria. Father Jesus I pray on her behave Plz give her healing miracle in Jesus name.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ugly faces! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Proffdada: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
andresia:
hehehehehehe... heavily made up face

but why did they forget to also make up the entire body? see as the woman hand fresh
No mind the actress
She wants an Oscar

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by BERNIMOORE: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
noetic5:
See more below. Dele Momodu shared more photos of cancer stricken Diezani Alison-Madueke on his IG page earlier on today.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/new-photos-of-cancer-stricken-diezani.html

Nothing has changed about dieziani

put on her headgear and see!

her wrists are healthy, forget about how she dimmed her eyes, she is beatiful!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by efilefun(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
andresia:
hehehehehehe... heavily made up face

but why did they forget to also make up the entire body? see as the woman hand fresh
seriously thought I was the only one who noticed, since dele momodu got shut out of Buhari's team he's been looking for someone to hook some cash from and he found the perfect person.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by kodded(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
imamabi:
She is the main reason Nigeria is in problem
what about abacha what about obj what about all the military Generals that destroyed this nation ?
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Relax guys! She probably only just removed all make-up.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by thatchick: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why does she keep on publicizing her sickness?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by ionsman: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol....Aunty Dieziani is not sick..See as she still set
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dexema:
I swear this life is so vain in a funny way, One moment you are the most sought after, the next moment the world has forgotten you,i wish die-zani life and quick recovery but something in me tells me she is still hiding a lot of things.
mtcheeeeeew
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
grin END TIME CANCER

Not funny. I'm not her fan but mocking people with cancer is not funny at all.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
I feel sad for her and I use this medium to pray for her well being and health. But please if you did steal from Nigeria, return it. We need the money. We are broke. Thank you.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by tellwisdom: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Na lie...na her aunty be this
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Favouredd(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
There are some tinz I don't understand in naija politics especially base on the comment on this trend so far.
Whenever a member of PDP is alleged of any corrupt practice even without trial & found guilty in a statory court.
The allegations is believed to be true by public while if the alleged person is a member APC, some cyber dogs 'll try to protect the person & call it a mere propaganda by opposition coz he or she hasn't be tried in court of law .May God deliver ma country. #wearestillnotthere#

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by greyce: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
BrownCookie:
People should let this woman be.

For those saying she should die,if she does,how is she going to return the alleged billions or go to jail like many wish for her

Bn kind hurts no one rather it makes the world a better conducive place...

Nairalanders,have some empathy. She could have bn a mother to any of us.

Let he who is without sin,be the 1st to cast the stone.
exactly wah i was bouh 2 type.if she dies,maybe dey are gonna go with her 2 find out where d money is.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by nappy1: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
We Nigerians can easily fall prey of any manner of lies.
The question is, where are the so called facts against this woman to tried in d court of law?
Let us not be deceive with this APC govt of propaganda.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by dejix3761: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Scholes007(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
noetic5:
See more below. Dele Momodu shared more photos of cancer stricken Diezani Alison-Madueke on his IG page earlier on today.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/new-photos-of-cancer-stricken-diezani.html

op are you yoruba? ₹No insult meant just want to confirm something₹
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by 9jaboi8701(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
grin END TIME CANCER
Never knew cancer has end time cheesy Chai! Nigerians una too funny.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Youngtekkey(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Appeal to sympathy. Cancer ko,cincer ni.This woman know how to act sha.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by ResponsibleThug(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Opinedecandid:
May God spare her life, in Jesus Name.

God doesn't spare the life of the Wicked.. She would have got to pay-back in pains, though I don't wish her death but before she is gone make she sha return our money. kikikikikikikiki grin[

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.