Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 AM

Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu (106282 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by adelekeniola(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
noetic5:
See more below. Dele Momodu shared more photos of cancer stricken Diezani Alison-Madueke on his IG page earlier on today.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/new-photos-of-cancer-stricken-diezani.html

Good Photoshop, best Hollywood Makeup...............Don't let them deceive you.
Dele Momodu..............Hope they pay you your own shares well and Thanks you for her softlanding arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by fakooblak(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
OMG..... C d work of CHEMO.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by romelady(f): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
quick recovery ma
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Adewummy007: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Temysteve:
hw about Teletaraphy/airteraphy. She has cause so much pain nd suffering to this nation, so i think she has met her doomed.
Actually am not her attorney but I think we should judge based on empirical evidences and not propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by efilefun(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
andresia:

honestly, Dele Momodu effed up big time as the head of Diezani new PR stunt Unit.

anyway, some gullible slaves here don dey drop their sympathy as if its a normal thing for our leaders to seek medicare abroad.

how many of the slaves here can afford medicare in England? or afford a meal in the five star restaurant this woman choosed for her publicity stunts?
Same stunt she pulled might be pulled by Dasuki who is planning to jet outta the country. Could remember seeing Sambo's pic also with a curved leg like his leg was elastic. Seriously i pity my people back home when they start lamenting.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Ochinex(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
odeku457:
Die = DIEZANI

Why does this fit in exactly with when she was to be prosecuted.

If she was a US citizen the govt will treat her yeye Cancer and send Her embezzling greedy ass to the slammer. (LOMPOC OR ALCATRAZ MAX PRISON grin grin).

But who do we blame for her cancer.

PMB or GEJ.

Happy Sunday yall.

you are senseless.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by xtervaganza(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'm nit saying she's not sick ooo

But all this can be done even by an average make up artist
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Smooyis(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
May God administer His healing on her. We are all sinners. May God forgive us all.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Not all cancer is "terminal". Cancer is graded from stages 1-4 with "1" being Early and "4" being advanced.

It's usually Stage 4-cancers that are termed "terminal".

Even as that, there are few cases of Stage 4 cancers that were cured thanks to heavy or innovative dose
of Chemotherapy/Radiotherapy.

Note: When cancer is described as terminal it means that
it cannot be cured and is likely to cause death
within a limited period of time. The amount of time
is difficult to predict but it could be weeks to several
months.

makzeze:
SO IT IS TRUE?

CANCER IS A TERMINAL ILLNESS.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by bigtt76(f): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
May God heal her ....she still looks tapping joooooor grin
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
hmm dats hw lyf is they curse nd abuse u while ure stll alive bt they feel sad for u wen ure dead.no matter wat she did as long as she had seekin forgiveness from GOD shes sinfree.stop judgin odas so dat God would forgive all ur sins nobody is perfect pls.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by cotzywitzy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Funny...I like the work of the make up artist.... We ain't fool here in Nigeria.... 1. Why is it that after it was disclosed she stole money few months later the sign of the cancer showed?
2. I tot people going thru Chemo. lose weight?
3. They also have wrinkled skin but see mama hand as the hand fresh... hmmm
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Optional2(f): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
from beauty to beast
noetic5:
See more below. Dele Momodu shared more photos of cancer stricken Diezani Alison-Madueke on his IG page earlier on today.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/new-photos-of-cancer-stricken-diezani.html

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by HoLEEsinner: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Diezani is sick, Lamorde is sick, Alams died in the hospital, now Dasuki is sick, must they always fall sick after stealing our money or when alleged of corruption? Soon Bankole would say he's sick, Saraki, Tinubu e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by favourlove1: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
overhypedsteve:
Let her get well soon. Her lawyers are not to defend themselves
I see u lack milk of human kindness. You now see her through APCs eyes. Well I wish you same n woe betide you if she is declared innocent . Idiot.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Horlufemi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hollywood make-up.

U still fat.

Die but before u die, regurgitate our yams.

Thank God its not Nigerian authorities that caught u laundering, na UK. They will wait till u arecok then send u to prison.

Ask ibori.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Horlufemi(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
cotzywitzy:
Funny...I like the work of the make up artist.... We ain't fool here in Nigeria.... 1. Why is it that after it was disclosed she stole money few months later the sign of the cancer showed?
2. I tot people going thru Chemo. lose weight?
3. They also have wrinkled skin but see mama hand as the hand fresh... hmmm

Thank u
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by favourlove1: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
N as for many of you who claimed she was faking cancer shame on you all. Are you happy now? Gullible people lead by propaganda Apc party. Their end would be worse than hers
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by overhypedsteve(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
favourlove1:
I see u lack milk of human kindness. You now see her through APCs eyes. Well I wish you same n woe betide you if she is declared innocent . Idiot.
May God forgive you. I just asked her to get well. So that her lawyers can defend her. Back to sender to you and your family for anything you are wishing yourself yeye person. You won't take your time to understand people statement before going ahead to curse them. You that is so willing to wish evil on strangers online are you the one that have milk of human kindness? ABEG carry your wahala pass my side Oga. I didn't wish Diezani anything bad in my statement. Those that understand English will know I wish her well.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by kenysamy: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't think the cancer in her is Real. She's looking healthy than previous pics in previous post.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by 989900: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dele would do anything for money.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by wink2015(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=18pt]All good Nigerian should wish you good health and quick recovery, but there are some fundamental questions you need to answer back home in Nigeria.

Our missing billion dollars in NNPC and the petroleum ministry and other scandalous financial corruption and mismanagment that took place under your watchful eyes.

Former CBN governor, Malam Sanusi ( now Emir of Kano ) raised the issue of missing $20 billion dollars we can not allow such matter to be sweep under the carpet.

Those involved in that missing or stolen money must be made to face justice.
[/size]
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by sukkot: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
BrownCookie:
People should let this woman be.

For those saying she should die,if she does,how is she going to return the alleged billions or go to jail like many wish for her

Bn kind hurts no one rather it makes the world a better conducive place...

Nairalanders,have some empathy. She could have bn a mother to any of us.

Let he who is without sin,be the 1st to cast the stone.
your head no correct at all at all. eating too much brown cookie done affect ya brain
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Maxxxcarter(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
noetic5:

GET WELL SOON IN JESUS NAME ...I HAVE PRAYED FOR YOU . EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Lero15(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
BrownCookie:

For those saying she should die,if she does,how is she going to return the alleged billions or go to jail like many wish for her

Nice post

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by SmartMugu: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Anijay1212:
So dis guy don turn pr manager abi? But i pity d woman sha.
I no pity her abeg. Everything na photoshop. Why she run go the same UK wey all of them dey run go if her hands dey clean? Dem no dey treat cancer for Nigeria?
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by menxer: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
BrownCookie:

My dear empathy like every thing in Naija is scarce; the first stone has already been cast by cancer.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by abeniagbon(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
noetic5:

The way me I see thing. That lady have her hair cut. Trying to have a sleepless night and decide not to have a balance diet in other to loss her weight. I don't think she has anything like cancer. She was only doing that to gain sympathy from nigeria over the money she stoles.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by creepsyme(f): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
noetic5:

how come her health suddenly began to deteriorate as soon as she left office? is the cancer power/ government compliant? wish her quick recovery though.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by ogbukara: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mrs diezani we love you and we are praying for you God will heal you
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Immediately Jonathan lost election she immediately came down with cancer. Abeg free me jo undecided. I know a lot of make up artist that will make Wizkid look like Fatai Rollin dollar! If GEJ had been reelected this b...h will right now be in an aso rock charlet twerking for Jona. grin grin grin Cancer my black ....!!!
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by femifemi1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
A wise man stood in front of a large
audience and cracked a very funny joke
everybody laughed like crazy. After
sometime, he cracked the same joke again;
this time, less people laughed. He cracked
the same joke again and again until
everyone got tired of it and started
wondering what he was doing. When he......
[url][/url]http://comedyalltheway..com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.