Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread (5919 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / MOVIE REVIEW: Ijele (good Vs Evil) / Ash Vs Evil Dead S01E04 [download Link ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Dragonking: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hello peeps, I just wanna introduce you to the next series in town, Ash vs Evil dead. ....This series is based on the popular movie Evil dead!!!! So you all know what to expect right? wink

This series contains, comedy, horror, adventure, suspense etc...So let's watch it y'all and share our thoughts here...

cc: cao, Hunnydropps, khanivorous, solomonbrown64, armadeo, countdracula, bufness, liricyst

Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by liricyst(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dragonking:
Hello peeps, I just wanna introduce you to the next series in town, Ash vs Evil dead. ....This series is based on the popular movie Evil dead!!!! So you all know what to expect right? wink

This series contains, comedy, horror, adventure, suspense etc...So let's watch it y'all and share our thoughts here...

cc: cao, Hunnydropps, khanivorous, solomonbrown64, armadeo, countdracula, bufness, liricyst

wow...i will def check it out

1 Like

Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Dragonking: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2015

Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Dragonking: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
liricyst:

wow...i will def check it out
Please do and don't forget to share your thoughts on this thread. cool

1 Like

Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by solomonbrown64: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
..... Will definitely check it out, the ratings of the show is very good... Make i go find fuel.

1 Like

Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Dragonking: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2015

Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Dragonking: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
solomonbrown64:
..... Will definitely check it out, the ratings of the show is very good... Make i go find fuel.
Yeah the rating is very high and the series makes a lot of sense....very interesting especially as they related it to evil dead.
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by cao(f): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sometimes, Ash needs to leave the thinking to the smart people...

Don't drop any...

Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by armadeo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
If that convo about updating photos is true am gonna love this. Ep 1 loading.
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by cao(f): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
armadeo:
If that convo about updating photos is true am gonna love this. Ep 1 loading.
The picture convo is from episode 3 and the light bulb incident is from episode 1.
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sam Axe... ('Burn Notice' faithfuls will know whatzup) wink

Love this show.
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by cao(f): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
koice:
Sam Axe... ('Burn Notice' faithfuls will know whatzup) wink

Love this show.
Man, I miss that show. Although, I knew Bruce Campbell (AKA The Chin) from the Evil Dead trilogy first, I believe I watched Army of Darkness first, because for some odd reason they used to play it on the station (we used to get) in my village during the Christmas season. I've no idea why they thought it was a film for the festive season, but I believe I watched it at least twice during the Christmas period.
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
cao:
Sometimes, Ash needs to leave the thinking to the smart people...

Don't drop any...

he's actually smart.... butter fingers but pretty smart
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
so they summoned Eligos with mountain ash sprinkled in a way that formed the Star of David... cheesy

the way Ash was spanking that lady he was shagging with his prosthetic hand ...lol
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by cao(f): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

he's actually smart.... butter fingers but pretty smart
For a smart guy, he has some silly ideas:
1. Reading from the Necronomicon to please a chic with its poetry. Okay, in his defense, he was high as a kite. But, you'd think he'd learnt from his pervious experience.
2. Seriously, summoning a demon from the book to ask it how to banish another entity back into the book. That was a grade A solid plan. Yup, no way that would go wrong...

Looking forward to more of El Jefe being El Jefe...
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Dragonking: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:
so they summoned Eligos with mountain ash sprinkled in a way that formed the Star of David... cheesy

the way Ash was spanking that lady he was shagging with his prosthetic hand ...lol
Lol....that scene he spanked the lady while shagging her was hilarious... grin
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Dragonking: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
cao:

1. Reading from the Necronomicon to please a chic with its poetry. Okay, in his defense, he was high as a kite. But, you'd think he'd learnt from his pervious experience.
2. Seriously, summoning a demon from the book to ask it how to banish another entity back into the book. That was a grade A solid plan. Yup, no way that would go wrong...

Ash ain't that smart....seriously summoning a demon to tell you how to end evil was just dumb.....The annoying part was when the police lady came in and mistakenly freed the demon as they were about to send it back....One thing is sure, that demon ain't no ordinary demon.
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by cao(f): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dragonking:
Ash ain't that smart....seriously summoning a demon to tell you how to end evil was just dumb.....The annoying part was when the police lady came in and mistakenly freed the demon as they were about to send it back....One thing is sure, that demon ain't no ordinary demon.
I was being sarcastic, or you didn't notice I was replying to someone else's comment?
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
cao:

lol..weed makes the smartest man do the dumbest things...
but then again, if he wasn't high & he hadn't read from the book, there would be no story for us to enjoy...

summoning the demon wasn't a dumb idea- just a risky move...desperate times calls for desperate measures cheesy. If that haughty police chick hadn't made him break up the mountain ash line,nothing would have gone wrong..
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dragonking:

that's why it's comedy, dumb things are meant to happen
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Dragonking: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

that's why it's comedy, dumb things are meant to happen
You are right but its obvious ash takes too many things for granted.
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Dragonking: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Episode 4 is out guys
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by cao(f): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dragonking:
Episode 4 is out guys
It's been out since 3am or so...
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by bufness(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
lool, funny series, enjoying it tho
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
@DragonKing
Im here...time to get it started. cheesy
I need you to help me out though. Right now I dont have the network that is airing this series so plz plz plz be the BEST HOMIE EVER and tell me where else can i find it?
Lolololol....later smiley
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by ipledge10(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Too much series
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by armadeo(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2015
ipledge10:
Too much series

Too much.

I just started this one in addition to Jessica Jones, house of cards and Vikings. I can't keep up. It's even because I am non leave now if not they'll be gathering dust on my hard drive.

To think I am still following about 6 other series.

Chai.
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by ipledge10(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2015
armadeo:

Too much.

I just started this one in addition to Jessica Jones, house of cards and Vikings. I can't keep up. It's even because I am non leave now if not they'll be gathering dust on my hard drive.

Chai.
watching the Blacklist and Quantico,but the Blacklist will be on break til February
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Dragonking: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
ipledge10:
Too much series

armadeo:

Too much.

Chai.
Seriously the series rolling out theses days eh....data is almost finished...... But I believe that series is where the money is at the moment hence the heavy roll out of different TV series.
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by armadeo(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2015
ipledge10:
watching the Blacklist and Quantico,but the Blacklist will be on break til February

Also started blacklist but stopped half way through season 1.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? / Download And Watch Pan (latest American Movie) / Batman Vs Superman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.