Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) (31590 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by Kimoni: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
16 year old Should this man be in jail? undecided
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by syphs(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
30k embarassed
She sold the child for 30k mehn this world is messed up

1 Like

Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by franklingud(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Biafrauds at Work!!!
Thank God they found the baby
ogbeni of the highest order. Ogun state is now in the east abi??
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
good news
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by akigbemaru: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
stolen baby returned 22 days later.
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by seedsower(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by luvprince4real(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Thank God it was found
who b dis one?
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
the man started seeing the girl 2 years ago(she was 14). Then most likely got her pregnant when she was 15, gave birth at 16! Jesus Christ.
That man is a paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by Bern1992(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Thank God for d family

Please God hear our heartcry too, my colleague's son was kidnapped last week sunday and uptill today, there is no clue of the little boy.

Dear KAN (Kidnappers Association of Nigeria) please release my colleague's son, he is just a poor Nursery School teacher. N200k is money he cannot afford in two years.

heartless people we have in Nigeria.
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by princessdami: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by amiskurie(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
cruzita:
my eyes dey decieive me?na husband and wife be DAT?oooooh lord see wetin scarcity of husband dey cause *weeping and eating*
Omo,dat ur swagger ehn... I checked ur profile buh Wetin na,which way?
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by Onegai(f): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
what stupidity is this?

A 38 year old man started a relationship with a 14 year old girl (first foolishness).

The girl got pregnant at 15, had a baby and accidentally killed it (2nd foolishness).

Relationship continues and the girl (now 16) has anothe baby (3rd foolishness).

Only for her to foolishly. hand the child over to a stranger to carry and take both of them shopping and disappear on her

That baby should be given to a sensible couple to raise as there is no-one in this story capable of sound judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
nonesense:
The husband should also be arrested for child abuse
Just my though
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by Shokoloko(f): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Onegai:
what stupidity is this?

A 38 year old man started a relationship with a 14 year old girl (first foolishness).

The girl got pregnant at 15, had a baby and accidentally killed it (2nd foolishness).

Relationship continues and the girl (now 16) has anothe baby (3rd foolishness).

Only for her to foolishly. hand the child over to a stranger to carry and take both of them shopping and disappear on her

That baby should be given to a sensible couple to raise as there is no-one in this story capable of sound judgement.

U have said it all.
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chai!!!

Too many terrible occurrences things in this story, her so called husband couldn't get his size to marry, it's a girl in her teens he could impregnate. The woman who stole her baby too very heartless. Evil people everywhere.

No wonder she could sleep on her baby, such a naive girl.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Na their life naah..Oduduwa pple and juju but c as that small girl don gather booby finish tongue
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by bank2k4real(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
December sales and promo is on, get all the items at a cheaper rate and get your free gift,
Check my signature below for more details

https://m.facebook.com/Sweet-African-Fabrics-and-Designs-from-Ghana-291943470987758/

can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 2AB2EF45
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by ceasare: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nothing is said of d baba lawo , baba alaye that is using baby for money ritual and what about her accomplice n informants ? Hope they r in police net abi police never reason their matter
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by seunkeji5(f): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
#ForBabyLight https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighter/51 Save light
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by appyola(f): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is a typical example of long distance relationship
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by ceeceeuwa: 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Joeyy:
She "mistakenly" slept on her first child, and then allowed an unknown woman abscond with her second child?
The girl is not yet ready to be a mother.
Gbam!!!
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by bolafez(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Thank God it was found

correct yourself
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by marysyviabrown(f): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
THANK GOD FOR THE LIFE OF THE BABY BUT SERIOUSLY SPEAKING THIS IS VERY BAD AND IS CHILD ABUSE 40 TO 16,MY DAD WILL BEAT HELL OUT OF YOU,HE WILL TELL YOU TO GO AND READ YOUR BOOK,WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by peddyholly: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Ogun and ritual... Hmmm
Whats ur headache on the above
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
peddyholly:

Whats ur headache on the above

Tell your people to stop killing people for money, if they are desperate they should act like the yeebos and carry hard drug...
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by stellytwinkle(f): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
This incident happened right before my eyes at the popular Ifo market. You shuld have seen the way people crowded her when she fainted at one Ibo guy's boutique. Many even ran to the road stopping vehicles and checking for the woman. Anyway,i thank God for the baby's safe return.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by ugonna1054(m): 12:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Thank God it was found
she's a living being, not inanimate
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by sexysensation: 3:32am On Nov 23, 2015
ijustdey:

JUBILATION IN OGUN COMMUNITY

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/stolen-baby-recovered-after-22-days-hale-hearty/

Chai i remember dis day at d market, it was not funny. I was buyin smtin at ifo market dat evening wen i heard cries and people were trying to console her. Am happy for her
Re: Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) by anumide(f): 5:24am On Nov 23, 2015
cruzita:
my eyes dey decieive me?na husband and wife be DAT?oooooh lord see wetin scarcity of husband dey cause *weeping and eating*
weeping and eating
your spirit strong o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / Best Way to Punish Kids? / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.