Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,241 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (11715 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by mandycini: 1:17am On May 23, 2009
I have been in a relationship with this guy for sometime now,we really meant business in this relationship cos we designed to marry each other,at a point i became careless with the affair cos of reasons I thought were reason enough ,he spoke to me severally over my actions but somehow I just didnt see myself listening ,partly because i was inexperienced and partly cos i thought there wasnt any need for the talks cos part though a very little part of his talks have been bothering on his being able to trust me with my male friends which am 1 million percent sure i have absolutely nothing with them,I mean I love this guy but i would accept i was careless.The last straw that broke the carmels back was that one  morning he called me,i was supposed to be at work but was just chilling with a friend(male) nothing was going on,he asked where i was i said i was with a friend,and he asked could he know my friends name ,i found myself cutting the call,he called severally i kept busying the call,somehow i felt somehow telling him my friends name while my friend was there and knowing fully well that he wouldnt let go untill i tell him whom i was with and knowing him,he could possibly ask to speak with the person, am not doing anything with these guy i was with he was just a friend, but this has destroyed my relationship with the man i love, am not saying i was right in my actions but i dont know what to do to win him back, i suddenly realised all he has been telling me, everything now makes sense, i cant imagine throwing away the dreams we shared ,the plans we made , this thing is killing me, please advice me , what do i do to get him be the loving, caring and patient guy he always was.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:05am On May 23, 2009
You do not create problems you know you wouldn't be able to solve at the end!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by IykeD(m): 11:59pm On May 23, 2009
1.You left your house early in the morning and went to a guy's place

2. You were supposed to be at work but you went to a guy's place

3.He called you and you were ending the call cos of your male friend

4.Finally, you claim you have nothing to do with this guy?

Now questions for you?
What was your mission in this guy's house very early in the morning?
Why didn't you answer his call and tell him whom you were with??
Having read your story, it is not only your ex that doesn't trust you,i don't either.Forget the guy, you don't deserve him.Period!!!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 12:05am On May 24, 2009
IykeD:

1.You left your house early in the morning and went to a guy's place

2. You were supposed to be at work but you went to a guy's place

3.He called you and you were ending the call cos of your male friend

4.Finally, you claim you have nothing to do with this guy?

Now questions for you?
What was your mission in this guy's house very early in the morning?
Why didn't you answer his call and tell him whom you were with??
Having read your story, it is not only your ex that doesn't trust you,i don't either.Forget the guy, you don't deserve him.Period!!!

Simple
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by pappy2000: 7:47pm On May 24, 2009
I will be happy if the handover is tonight.

bomodara@gmail.com
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by omega25red(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2009
i guess for me the problem i would have had is why the phone was cut off i mean you are not doing anything and he is just a friend right so why hang up and why doesnt he know this friend since he is someone you so called want to marry and love

you were cheating you got busted now lay on that sword. you brought this on yourself and men would he be dumb if he took you back
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by shanda(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2009
You are just a useless cheat. We know people like u. Nothing is always happening, but always getting screwed.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Bim4u: 11:35am On May 25, 2009
Whao some harsh repy there
anyway @ poster,u alway learn the hard way don't u
Instead of hanging out with your male friends like you states why don't you hang out with your boyfriend instead to build a more solid relationship and anywhere u hang out and your b/friend has got an issue with within reason should be stopped.
Just talk to him and stop hanging out more with male friends
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by biola44: 12:04pm On May 25, 2009
@poster: tough one, cos i'm putin myself in d guy shoes-knowing ow guys r, u av no excuse which makes it thougher, sit ur guy down n discuss n if u r truly sober, he could trust u again with time,
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nautillus(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2009
Liar . . .you are srewin' the other dude. . . angry angry angry
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Feelitx(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2009
How could you possibly treat the guy you claim to love with so much disrespect? The only chance you have is to go, sit him down and tell him the truth as it is and luckily he might still want you back.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by ABS1(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2009
Nautillus:

Liar . . .you are srewin' the other dude. . . angry angry angry

yep
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 25, 2009
I hate insecure guys like your boyfriends. They are to be avoided like plagues.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigben3: 1:13pm On May 25, 2009
@ poster, friendship is build on trust,if i cannot trust you,then definetely i cannot be with you
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by zxtos: 1:17pm On May 25, 2009
undecided undecided
may be you should start off with being honest with yourself and the house. Were you truly just hanging out? Even tho that doesnt justify your actions but we should start from a litttle sincerity. We could move on from there
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 25, 2009
@ all of una

You are not better than the poster so spare us all this fake sermons. A girl has the right to have male friends and if a guy can't live with it, he knows his way to the door. I am not even mad at the girl for her reaction because he must have irritated her a whole lot with his possessive attitude.

If I were her, I'd just let him go. He is not worth it. That kind of guy upon hearing you were raped can even accuse you of seducing the rapist.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by yjay(f): 1:28pm On May 25, 2009
@mandycini, i think ur not sure what you want plus its obvious you ve a crush on the other guy that wld explain why u were rejecting ur bf's calls!!!!! u need to make up your mind abt wat u what and who u REALLY want to be with, just choose! it makes life easier & less complicated!!!!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Youngj1(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2009
@Michelin89, u must be a real B***h , U probably dnt ve a Bf' , Wat re u sayin dat a guy should nt be possesive and jst let anybody into his GF'S life, If she had nuthing 2 hid why she cut d call,
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by opensource(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2009
Just tell him the truth and apologize because its obvious you were having an affair with the said dude
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 25, 2009
Young j:

@Michelin89, u must be a real B***h ,  U probably dnt ve a Bf' ,  Wat re u sayin dat a guy should nt be possesive and jst let anybody into his GF'S life,  If she had nuthing 2 hid why she cut d call,

1. Do you mean bitch as asshole, or bitch as slut? I need to know to reply you properly.  grin

2. How you take know? Drop all these personal attacks.

3. Yes, a guy should know better than to isolate his girlfriend from the rest of the world. Having make friends is also important for the personal formation of a girl. There are certain matters you can only discuss with a male friend. Who wants a nagging baby as a boyfriend by the way? Am I his barbie or did he purchase me at the nearest store? Even my parents who brought me into this world know better than to wanting to be my alfa and omega. Make he go rest jor.

4. She cut the call because she had enough of his nagging. Guys hate nagging, so do girls. Accept it that the guy is an overgrown baby and that she has just the 20% of the blame. If he is so insecure let him find an ugly ass who no one wants and he'll live in peace.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by babygurl19(f): 2:08pm On May 25, 2009
yjay:

@mandycini, i think ur not sure what you want plus its obvious you ve a crush on the other guy that wld explain why u were rejecting ur bf's calls!!!!! u need to make up your mind abt wat u what and who u REALLY want to be with, just choose! it makes life easier & less complicated!!!!

vjay is absolutely correct, i think the girl has a crush or tripping for the guy, make up ur mind, if the present bf is who u wanna be with then u don have to be with him at ungodly hours. let ur bf be everything u want, let him be the one to take u out and be at his place in the mornings, that doesnt mean hes ur alpha and omega, hes jus a partner.

@ michelin, i think u are jus one tough lady and i wont be surprised when u fall in love and be the mumu later in life cos its obvious now that u despise guys
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 25, 2009
babygurl19:

vjay is absolutely correct, i think the girl has a crush or tripping for the guy, make up ur mind, if the present bf is who u wanna be with then u don have to be with him at ungodly hours. let ur bf be everything u want, let him be the one to take u out and be at his place in the mornings, that doesnt mean hes ur alpha and omega, hes jus a partner.

@ michelin, i think u are jus one tough lady and i wont be surprised when u fall in love and be the mumu later in life cos its obvious now that u despise guys

Na for where you study psychology? Go and sue your lecturer because he has failed miserably. Baby girl, I don't need your support or whatever and I don't care if you are the despeardo type who wears burka like her guy commands. That's your cup of tea. But be very careful about the way you make assumptions because right now you have just come up very silly to me as nothing of what you wrote is true.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Bawss1(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2009
Aha let the insults begin!

Another interesting drama of words is about to unfold in NL.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oludashmi(f): 2:17pm On May 25, 2009
You said you love your boyfriend and planning to marry him but your actions speak the other way round. The truth is you may love him but lust for that male friend of yours, probably cos there is something you find in that male friend that is lacking in your boyfriend that made you leave home early in the morning for his house. To make the matter worse, you kept cutting his call to show that the guy was disturbing/distracting you and has no importance in your heart, either you accept or not, your heart knows this is true.

I think you now feel for your boyfriend when you saw that the attention given to your male friend was not welcomed or you didn't get what you wanted from him.

Anyway, if you want him back sit him down and explain things to him and promise never to disappoint him again, that is if the guy will believe you.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Bawss1(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

I hate insecure guys like your boyfriends. They are to be avoided like plagues.

Yeah one can sense the insecurity in the bf, why the repeated calls?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by sley4life(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2009
@poster. u shuld carry ur head in shame. when u were rejecting his call u didnt come here to ask. even if u didnt have anything to do with the guy u should b blamed. carry your godamm cross on ur head u unfaithful gal
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by sley4life(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2009
the repeated calls is because the guy wants to know where her lady is most ladies nowadays are insecure. U leave them for 1hr and u screw through their phone book u will imagine the # of new contact on their list. When a most ladies are pulun runs they usualy put off their phone or fail to answer thier bf calls, men don wise this days
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by babygurl19(f): 2:37pm On May 25, 2009
some pple talk as if they think tru their asses instead of the brain, why wont he keep calling, if it were to be u nko, i am sure u willll do worse, i think u should be able to explain ur  every move of the day to urself, why are yu in someones crib that early, its not only wen u sleep with a guy that makes it cheating,  other things too count as cheating. abegi use ur head jo
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 25, 2009
babygurl19:

some pple talk as if they think tru their asses instead of the brain, why wont he keep calling, if it were to be u nko, i am sure u willll do worse, i think u should be able to explain ur  every move of the day to urself, why are yu in someones crib that early, its not only wen u sleep with a guy that makes it cheating,  other things too count as cheating. abegi use ur head jo

Go siddon jare. Not everybody is deperate like you to keep a boyfriend. Accept the fact that the guy is a loser and that he lacks confidence. Why take his insecurity on the poor girl? Besides is he your brother? If he is tell am him own too much.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 25, 2009
The bf could have been worried about his girls whereabouts, hence the repeated calling.
Theres no "insecurity" that I Can see.
Also she lied to her bf about her whereabouts. Hence she compromised her integrity. Tell the truth always.
Based on this, if it were me, I wouldn't bat an eyelid before ending it.
We should have friends of the opposite sex. But when theres no accountability or lies start, or you begin cutting my calls, thats disrespect for me.
Except of course this is simply a childish relationship, not one heading for the altar.
The OP has every right to feel what he's feeling.
@OP, the balls in your court. You know what you need to do. So do it.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by chuksme(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2009
michelin, by their Fruits, we shall know them. we guys in this Forum don't need to be told that you are a slut by supporting the poster.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by babygurl19(f): 2:49pm On May 25, 2009
michelin or tyre or wateva ur name is, i aint desperate to keep a rel infact my rel is destined from above and its working out without much effort. but let me put this tru to u, both parties have to invest in a rel equally, if a guy is trying and the girl isnt at all,then ii will say they beta quit but not on stupid grounds.

my guy respects me and i do him too, i am not a desperado but i tink u are in denial, u are making look like u dont care but i tink u do thats y u even tink am a philosopher cos u know am correct about u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ever Been Stalked? / Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.