Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,471 members, 7,801,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (34260 Views)

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Bestbeelieve: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Remind her mama peace met GeJ when he had no shoes......Guy go farm abeg
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by nobeku: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
kilode100:

Stay away from drugs Son.
Look at this kiddo... When you are done with reasoning like a girl experiencing puberty for the first time, to the point of "experiencing" little boys and then young men in their early and late thirties,and get to the point of taking "things" to the next level, then I can think about giving you audience..You are probably just a couple years older than my 1st daughter.. SIMPLE ONE!
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
sben2308:

Madam I am very sure u still a teenager and still very immature.Ask urself is it hustling the main thing now.We av men over hustling and still their wives are threatening to leave because most or some women want things to be sweet but not ready to pay the price.Wat I know is this he has the head show call his wife cuz wat makes a man the head of a house isn't money at all but how he carries his family along .He must take charge as the head and carry her along...

Just my view
Did you take your time to read and understand my post? Or you just feel like writing whatever. Was this woman not aware that the guy was not actually working when she accepted him fully in that condition? And even married him and left the city to live with him in his village? I beleve the woman loves him. Its not like he was rich before and he his broke now. no! My friend you are the one who is immature here. At my age and stage I have seen many many things in life. And I know what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by miqos02(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
OCTAVO:
Maybe she's not completely your wife. angry
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by mickey45: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
tallfish145:
I graduated in 2012 and had my NYSC in 2014 but since then getting a meaning job has been a major challenge for me. Though after my NYSC,I opened an hair dressing salon for my wife in my hometown but after few months,she asked if we can relocate to abuja(where we met). After so many pressures from her,she moved to Abuja sometime in March,2015 and i later joined her in April after she secured an apartment i paid for. I stayed idle(after many job search) for two months before i got somewhere(through nairaland). As a graduate,i was earning 20k per month and transportation to work in month cost about 9-10k. Due to stress,i left the place after 3months. Now,this is November, no job and my wife is threatening to leave me,for reason that she hasn't experience hardship when she was alone. Please advice me on what to do friends.

Why not learn a trade say barbing (3 months max.) asap? At least to keep body and soul together till you get a job that will elevate your status.
You can even do it such that you only open for business in the evenings and weekends to allow you time and money for job-hunting during the week.
Plus how have you two been surviving with both of you still trusting God for work?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by bank2k4real(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
December sales and promo is on, get all the items at a cheaper rate and get your free gift,
Check my signature below for more details

https://m.facebook.com/Sweet-African-Fabrics-and-Designs-from-Ghana-291943470987758/

can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 2AB2EF45
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by fajani(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
kilode100:

Na wa!
The woman had that biz before he met her jawe. He was schooling, while she went for hairdressing and after freedom, her parents, sugardaddy, enieleni anybody might have set her up but not this Op.

Na wife he suppose marry now?..
seems you know the family well
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by fajani(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
kilode100:

Na wa!
The woman had that biz before he met her jawe. He was schooling, while she went for hairdressing and after freedom, her parents, sugardaddy, enieleni anybody might have set her up but not this Op.

since you know the family well
kilode100:

Na wa!

seems you know the family well
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by fajani(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
kilode100:

Na wa!

it seems you know them both well
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by sben2308(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
crowns2:

Did you take your time to read and understand my post? Or you just feel like writing whatever. Was this woman not aware that the guy was not actually working when she accepted him fully in that condition? And even married him and left the city to live with him in his village? I beleve the woman loves him. Its not like he was rich before and he his broke now. no! My friend you are the one who is immature here. At my age and stage I have seen many many things in life. And I know what I am talking about.

If u say so i rest my talk cuz u know that d best teacher is experience and learning from people msitakes
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by tallfish145(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
A kind and good-spirited friend can still asist me with any means(legal)of livelihood in fct. 08187536013.Thanks
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by andyanders: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
tallfish145:
I graduated in 2012 and had my NYSC in 2014 but since then getting a meaning job has been a major challenge for me. Though after my NYSC,I opened an hair dressing salon for my wife in my hometown but after few months,she asked if we can relocate to abuja(where we met). After so many pressures from her,she moved to Abuja sometime in March,2015 and i later joined her in April after she secured an apartment i paid for. I stayed idle(after many job search) for two months before i got somewhere(through nairaland). As a graduate,i was earning 20k per month and transportation to work in month cost about 9-10k. Due to stress,i left the place after 3months. Now,this is November, no job and my wife is threatening to leave me,for reason that she hasn't experience hardship when she was alone. Please advice me on what to do friends.

She is not faithful.Your job issue is not even the problem.She has found someone else hence her attitude. It is a pity you married a wrong woman.If she were to be your true wife, she will be by your side no matter the situation until you have a stand.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by DrHighchief(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
She should know that marriage is for better for worse, Dats d oath she took wen both of u said I do except otherwise. D lady in question knows your status bfore both of u got married so y is she complaining moreover you open a shop for her. This is is best time for her to support you in whatever you r passing thru now because it is only temporal. Job will definitely come by God's grace. She needs to be patient.
To God be thy Glory
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by kunzaar83(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
tallfish145:
Let her go jare... U can even have less reponsibilities and be able to concentrate very well, and also get a good Lady now b4 u get a new job, the 1 that will love you for who you are not only when things are good for youm May God be with you

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Akinola023: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
I tend to hate ladies such as this your wife that always think everything should go through the man,is she not also suppose to be an helper?well,considering when you graduated and when you finish service till this present time,its not yet a long time and she's been giving you ultimatum,my dear brother,you don't have a wife,end things with her,fix your life and start life afresh with someone who understand the rule of marriage or relationship and leave this imposter that calls herself your wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by lovely17(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
So you Married without getting a good job what did you want to feed your children with? plantain chips?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Lagusta(m): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
kilode100:

My Love, and you just disappeared cry cry

I had one massive boil for that place and you were not reachable cheesy cheesy

Lagusssssta kiss kiss

Add me on BBM 58E1C850
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
tallfish145:
nawaa 4 naija ooo
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nova15: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
sben2308:

I did read his story and I understand very well but wat I can c is that u ain't married and ur view if from a single person view.
Will wait for u to get married and then we will continue from where we paused.
Thanks

Wait o

Suppose the girl is question is your sister, would you have allowed her to marry someone who is yet to secure a job or something doing?
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nova15:
But OP why should you even be thinking of marrying when you haven't secured a job?

You should get your priorities striaght!

undecided

I am sure you won't mind if they both living in our datingundecided

This is the 21st century. You can get married at any age. However it is common sense to hold on kids till they are financially bouyant.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
gentlesinna:
Jack ruby her ass out of ur life dude.
She is not a wife material.
Hope u dnt need me to tell u dat somebody is Bleep her outside.jst let her go,den focus on ur life.

There are billions of girls everywhere who are even prettier nd better dan her.
but she's married nah. if it were u, d woman you love so much. will you allow her to leave your life. do you think he's like you... it's easy to be said!!!
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by thelish(f): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oyind17:

woman! tell me you are joking, what happened to their marriage vows?

End time women!
Na now Una dey remember marriage vows ooo. When Una dey cheat, marriage vows are not important oo.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by thelish(f): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
pedrilo:
u too get mouth ohhh
But its true na. Lol.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
thelish:

Na now Una dey remember marriage vows ooo. When Una dey cheat, marriage vows are not important oo.
what is the meaning of this?
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by thelish(f): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
crowns2:
Its a shame we can't hear her own part of the story. This woman married you straight out of NYSC when you had very little doing. She knew your financial status and married you like that. Which means she accepted you that way. OP, I believe that you are not telling the full story here. Personally, i hate a man who is stinginy but the size or quantity of money doesn't matter to me. But very important: I like a man who can hustle, I mean real hustle to bring something home without giving excuses
Some men are lazy and full of excuses.
Once they see the woman bringing in something and taking care of some responsibilities they just sit back and relax. The man could be sitting his increasing fat ass and waist line playing draft at home or borrowing from her to go drinking or to go out with his friends. Most times the mood of a jobless man is unbearable. Everything makes them angry and insulting. She may be reaching her limit already. Communication is key here though. Talk to her. And even if you got no job yet every morning go out as a man and look for something. When she sees you trying she will definitely understand
God bless u dear. Some men don't know what it means to be a man n head. They feel comfortable sitting at home morning till night with d excuse of am looking for a job. some don't wanna start small. The way he sit for house, if d woman sit like dat, how will they be able to feed n pay bills? Nor be men like dem dey drive keke n danfo to provide for d home?? Mr first bsc holder of Nig. See insult for d woman head, not even knowing what she's been going through in the hands of d op. Who nor go nor know.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by esonuu(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
She askd for u two to relocate against ur wish and u accepted,na u marry her abi na she married u
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abachaz:
she loves you not, so let her go! after all you are less than a man for not been able to use your brain to make money... monkey brain
stop being a fool and encourage the man... Ahn ahn! I don't blame you sha ur name speaks who you are...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court / 30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.