Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) (30408 Views)

Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / Osinbajo Meets South-East Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by ujoatu(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
The South-East Leaders & Stakeholders Meeting in Enugu has commenced. The meeting chaired by Gov Rochas Okorocha is a follow up to the meeting of South-East Governors last week to deliberate on issues bothering on security and economy of the zone. Stakeholders in attendance include Ministers, National Assembly members, etc from the South-East.

The same representation applies for Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia and Imo.
In Attendance are Governors, Ministers, National Assembly members, etc

This is taking place at Enugu Government House.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Earthkumy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Whoa really

Meanwhile see what Buhari is turning Nigeria into www.nairaland.com/2754444/pa-buhari-govt-moving-dictatorship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Jaraworldsms(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
hope for positive decision making

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by DIVINE78: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is this a drinking competition?
Too many beer on the tables. shocked
Ibo race future about to be decided in a tavern.

40 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by OfoIgbo: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Reliable information I now have are as follows
1. Lower Niger Congress was not invited to this conclave
2. Chief Igariwey-led Ohanaeze hierarchy have confirmed to me that they did not receive any invitation letter as of an hour ago that I was in communication with them
3. Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB is not involved

A strong suspicion now exists that today's meeting is being teleguided by Buhari's APC, using Okorocha to attempt to water down Igbo grievances with the nation.

Without the three major stakeholders mentioned above, the resolutions of the meeting will be half baked.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by hollandis(f): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Useless stakeholders ,when rochas is there the cockroach

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by cheruv: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Did Anioma send any representatives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by ujoatu(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
More pictures.......

********UPDATE/MODIFIED************

After a compassionate review of the MASSOB, IPOB agitation in the country, the communiqué read by Owelle Rochas Okorocha the Imo state Governor who chaired the meeting of the South East stakeholders meeting today read:

-A committee will be set up to dialogue with the MASSOB, IPOB as well as the Federal Government with a view to finding a lasting solution to the issue.

-The elders also examined other issues including poor state of infrastructural facilities in the cities, marginalisation in the Federal appointments and other socio-economic issues that have impacted to the economic development of the South East.

-Also, it was the decision of the South East Governors to set up an Economic Council and urged them to interface with the Federal Government on remedial measures.

-A delegation of members of the South East was mandated to meet with the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on these matters.

2 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Kyase(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Another heart broken day Ipob members.
Today will mark another day of weeping.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Rose2014: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
OfoIgbo:
Reliable information I now have are as follows
1. Lower Niger Congress was not invited to this conclave
2. Chief Igariwey-led Ohanaeze hierarchy have confirmed to me that they did not receive any invitation letter as of an hour ago that I was in communication with them
3. Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB is not involved

A strong suspicion now exists that today's meeting is being teleguided by Buhari's APC, using Okorocha to attempt to water down Igbo grievances with the nation.

Without the three major stakeholders mentioned above, the resolutions of the meeting will be half baked.

5 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by amtaken(f): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why would a Northerner Chair South-East meeting?

As soon as I saw Alhaji Okorochalahi Rochallumadu I stoped reading.

#sigh.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by simplycarro: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Shey na beer dem go drink there?
After drinking star, Gulder, Heineken, Giuness stout, Andre wine and other alcoholic beverages, they will issue useless communique.
Heeboss are clowns. grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by OreMI22: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is Rochas from the SE?
He is a spy for the enemy.
Therefore this meeting is just another jamboree

35 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by zibi2(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
shocked Go to the North

27 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
cheruv:
Did Anioma send any representatives

Anioma is not Biafra and can never be Biafra...... angry....Anioma is Benin.......and therefore edo........but there is a strong Ibo population.. angry

10 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by wordcat(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
That place looks more like a beer parlor.
I'm moving a motion that this post be moved to beer parlor section

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by mekadinho(f): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Anioma is not Biafra and can never be Biafra...... angry....Anioma is Benin.......and therefore edo........but there is a strong Ibo population.. angry
U always write lik a big Fo.ol, ur hatred for Igbos keep blocking ur sense from making a reasonable contribution. Always typing sh.it. Check out ds link and see Anioma's bliv in Biafra n Igbo. Ewudu FOO.L!

62 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
why will Rochas chair an Igbo meeting? Is it not for him to do the bidding of Buhari? Well, it seems obiano has been smartly avoiding him. lol.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Beremx(f): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why will Rochas chair an Igbo meeting? Is it not for him to do the bidding of Buhari? Well, it seems obiano has been smartly avoiding him. lol.
Why do you think Obiano should avoid the meeting? tell me!

3 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by naijapips02: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Looks like an arranged sham to me. When will these old men stop bastardizing our region and give us genuine leadership?

Ndi agadi na agwo ofe. angry

24 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by ujoatu(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
More pictures......

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Beremx:
Why do you think Obiano should avoid the meeting? tell me!
because the meeting is being chaired by an hausa man. This same rochas was not attending previous SE governors meetings.

36 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mallam okorochas project... Haha...
But why did the Igbo elders allow an Hausa Fulani stooge chair their meeting...hmmm

Anyways I believe they wanna be sail out to the stooge...

This meeting na crap finally...
Waiting for the after report of the meeting.

9 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by EternalTruths: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Yoruba drinking panadol on top Biafra matter angry

28 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
I see Sullivan Chime.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by Funbox3: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Thats cool

1 Share

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by fr3do(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Taaa! Gbafuo!
Who are you to define Anioma

Anioma is bloody Igbo.

35 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Anything other than the unconditional and immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu will make this meeting a waste of time.

13 Likes

Re: South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) by coolitempa(f): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
mekadinho:

U always write lik a big Fo.ol, ur hatred for Igbos keep blocking ur sense from making a reasonable contribution. Always typing sh.it. Check out ds link and see Anioma's bliv in Biafra n Igbo. Ewudu FOO.L!

Anioma has spoken.....itshekiris....urhobos.......obi of agbor.....Sunday oliseh.....all have spoken.....they are not ibos.....deal with it and carry go with your five erosion ravaged States..... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / Lagos Begins Collection Of Levy For Parking Outside Perimeter Fence / Lawan Swears In Senator Olujimi As Adeyeye’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.