Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) (35736 Views)

Used Infinix Hot4 Needed In YOLA / Samsung Distributes Free Galaxy Note 8 To ALL 200 Passengers On A Flight / Csr: Itel Mobile Donates Bags, Writing Materials To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by uboma(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by SuPeRq(f): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Typing...............
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by chemmerfrank(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Na una papa dey collect thr fine money? See as people turn to fine collectors.
Nice job mtn

1 Like

Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by xtic2yz(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Nice 1. Buh dis won't stop dem from paying d fine undecided
wat has glo or the others distributed? Abeg appreciate kind gesture if u c one.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by ogoplus: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nice
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by alcmene: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
farewell gifts to Nigeria before closing down..... the economy is in shambles hence resorting to whooping fines on foreign establishments to make ends meet
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Banter1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
vision2050:
That will not stop them to pay their fine, stupiid people that do send unwanted messages, awon werey Dede

Endtime materialsgrin grin
hahahahahahaha you they provoke o.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
quite ok but NCC fine must be paid...
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by pedrilo: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Save dis money to pay ur fine because dis IDP camp existed all dis while
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Banter1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hello pretty @ Lacreamzy......*wink*
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by chukjojo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Very good mtn. Your sin is forgiven go and sin no more.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by yomifowe(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
I tire for Nigerians o. You do good, them go talk, you no do anything them go talk. I wonder for those talking about the fine, I wonder how much NCC would give you once they pay the fine you are making noise about. They have done well, fine or no fine. If I may ask those talking about MTN paying the fine, how Mich have you contribute d to charity?
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by dapsoneh: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Let those items be guarded well otherwise, those hungry bokoo haram might come and steal them @ night
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Balkan(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why are they doing this now?. Since how many yrs in Nigeria? Pls, they should pay the fine first.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Greatidonis: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
From monies they stole from our account? Abi credit. For the last two weeks mtn has stollen close to 1 thousand naira from me alone. If I'm not honest let me see no good thiefs. Ain't got nothing to do that pple again. This fine will be realised from us all.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by miqos02(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
ok
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Missonas(f): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Good. Una go still pay that fine
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
MTN leads in CSR in Nigeria.
No one can deny that.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Greatidonis: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Balkan:
Why are they doing this now?. Since how many yrs in Nigeria? Pls, they should pay the fine first.
Don't mind the rogue company that's how they said per second billing is impossible till Glo came and started it.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Sidelined: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Thank you MTN but you must still pay fine grin grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
I pray the officials do not pack most of them to their houses
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by slimgold123(f): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
ELVISHOT:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-pE54AsZfE6Y/VlFyPw6QrlI/AAAAAAABPNo/KdVQ0V8SZrI/s400/mty1.jpg[/img]

MTN Foundation distributed food and non food items such as mattresses, cooking stoves, pots, soaps, detol and indomie noodles to the refugees at Malkohi IDP camp in Yola, Adamawa state.

Source: http://ndubuisiude..com.ng/2015/11/photosmtn-distributes-materials-to.html?m=1

Thank you and God bless you!
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by DOCTORDONE: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Thanks to MTN even for this
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by demo4ril97(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=GentleYoung post=40291298][/quote]wetin concern me I preserve my comment
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by PHATE007(f): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
END TIME charity work.....
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
jomoh:
Are they trying to bribe our conscience?

cool

Naaa... They are only trying to reduce tax
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by oweman: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
That is no reason not to pay their outstanding fine
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by SIRNIMS(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Make them first pay the fine before doing charity
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
damton:
Good.

But they shouldn't forget their NCC sanction
Ur governors and fg must pay N18K minimum wage and N5K youth unemployment fund.
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by menix(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Expired matress

NCC should fine the Fine on ground for for carrying out their social responsibility late..

Sincerely, I see FG bowing to MTN oyibo man sense..
Re: Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) by simplisity(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
damton:
Good.

But they shouldn't forget their NCC sanction
Hahahha! My brother, u people r funny. So, even if they r doing so, they shldnt forget to pay their fine. But atleast they have tried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Dual, Quad, Hexa, Octa And Deca Core Means??? / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.