Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo (31943 Views)

Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by udeaccu1: 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by demo4ril97(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
PLANETMARS:
only u na op. Only u na ftc sister fear God! Anyway u b fyn babe no doubt but why u do secret marriage with seun?
kai this must b Anini
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by xtervaganza(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
The footwear jn the 1st picture cost no less than 500k
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by Bollinger(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
It's fhucking sowing again. I freaking hate winter.
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by marlockj: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Na you be Viviangist
Na you be Op
Na you be FTC
...I don't know your relationship with Seun or/and Lalasticlala,so I doubt if this thread won't hit FP. Let's watch.
Modified: I said it!

Bt the vivian girls self no even mke sense.to think that she and seen has anything

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by PLANETMARS(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
oekehinde:
Enyeama my crush shocked shocked
yes love
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by dejix3761: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Happy family.
Get rid of ugly fat and look sexy within https://www.nairaland.com/2752542/detoxify-excess-fat-within-9days
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by marlockj: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
The so call viviangist no even mke sense.

Picture captured.

This is almost like a guy,imagine removing that hair from ha head.that's a guy

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by Kennitrust(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
op, please do it as a duty nah! pose the picture that show him in the toilet.
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by Ninilowo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Like play like play ds guy dey commot for SE abi?
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by ipreach: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
His retirement helped us to get a good captain in Obj

Anyway

Nice and lovely family

Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
marlockj:

Bt the vivian girls self no even mke sense.to think that she and seen has anything
I didn't say they had/has something,it could be a business relationship.
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by Urine: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
kay29000:
The "B" on the Bentley gives me the chills. Money good o! Poverty is a bastard.

You're in the spirit my brother.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by kay29000(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Urine:

You're in the spirit my brother.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by marlockj: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
I didn't say they had/has something,it could be a business relationship.

I said something, it culd b anything
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by Laveda(f): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lovely family kiss
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by Laveda(f): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
marlockj:
The so call viviangist no even mke sense.

Picture captured.

This is almost like a guy,imagine removing that hair from ha head.that's a guy
why not put your picture up there, so we see how you look...mtcheeeew
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by Seun360(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
He should concentrate more on Lille's performance.

They are worse than Chelsea

Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by marlockj: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
S
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by marlockj: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Laveda:

She no fine,say the truth for once.

U ppl lik deceiving others.

By the way am not after girls,that will necessitate me putting pics.

We hv two types of ppl who put friends pic in a social media like this,1st call girls,then looking for favour guys.

This is Jst a forum and pics are displayed, what hppn to Facebook n insta

So you think with you foam bra u cn deceive me abi.
You no see say the foam self indicate inside ur top.

That hole btw ur legs cnt gv u ticket to heaven
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by Laveda(f): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
marlockj:

She no fine,say the truth for once.

U ppl lik deceiving others.

By the way am not after girls,that will necessitate me putting pics.

We hv two types of ppl who put friends pic in a social media like this,1st call girls,then looking for favour guys.

This is Jst a forum and pics are displayed, what hppn to Facebook n insta

So you think with you foam bra u cn deceive me abi.
You no see say the foam self indicate inside ur top.

That hole btw ur legs cnt gv u ticket to heaven

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by FisifunKododada: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
cool Does Vincent Enyeama even know that Bonny and Clyde were not lovers?. Clyde was a homosexual. You might want to do your research well before connecting your relationship with Bonny and Clyde.
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by marlockj: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Laveda:
cc: lalasticlala
L
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by marlockj: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Laveda:

Moving to other thread with it.

Go find it their
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by romelady(f): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
middle time goal keeper
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by Laveda(f): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
marlockj:

Moving to other thread with it.

Go find it their
if it makes you happy grin grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by marlockj: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Laveda:
if it makes you happy grin grin

And you unhappy

Story for the gods.

Nxt tym watch the usernam.

I gat no love for anyone here,
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by nellyelitz(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
stexsy:
Ajen annang ajit.....

Ika mma
ata Awasi ama mme fo
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by akposking(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by EMPERO247(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
stexsy:
Ajen annang ajit.....

Ika mma

Iya!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
I like his shoe wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 / Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.