Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (67118 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Help!! I Suddenly Became A 2mins Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by luvguy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.
All of una na de same

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by pbs4real(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3yrs ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as gud friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.. She said no that am not her type for relationship, dat we are better of as friends that we were. She said dat there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am nowhere near.. Mehn, dat statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd yr in uni. Gradually we stopped contacting each other. Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visits my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions,, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly became her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life.
u asked a very silly question @ OP, of cos u knw she's not a gf let alone a side chic, but if U wna help her ministry u could use her as a side chic cos the fact is that chic ain't on the same level with U as we speak....the choice is urs grin #karmaisabitch

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Jibwillz: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.
Damn! U just shot urslf in d knee with dis statement... Ur moniker is dat wich ve perceived 2be dat of a gud persona... Alwaiz tot of u as a sensible/responsible/intelligent lady... Buh what can I say... Aku'nnuche missing.. Sorry...
Don't you wish women were like money? At least you could hold them up to the sky and tell the fake from the genuine.

firstEVA:
All of you saying fuk her fuk her, I smh for you, not all guys are dogs
mind Telling me d kinda girl she is, running bk to some1 u once berate all because of status and materialism...

7 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by 6fit(f): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Apologies to Ladies. My Bro, invite her in, use sexual enhancer to cain her properly after caining for couple of months, tell her to stop seeing u cos u are not her type and both of u are better as sex mate. It high time we stated teaching folks to learn in a hard way....if we do, at d long run d world will soon be a better place

23 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by vooyour(f): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol I'm a girl and and I think that girl is a bitch! Just hit and run bruh grin on a serious note though these are the kind of girls that give us all a bad name. Shame on her undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jibwillz:
Damn! U just shot urslf in d knee with dis statement... Ur moniker is dat wich ve perceived 2be dat of a gud persona... Alwaiz tot of u as a sensible/responsible/intelligent lady... Buh what can I say... Aku'nnuche missing.. Sorry...
Don't you wish women were like money? At least you could hold them up to the sky and tell the fake from the genuine.

mind Telling me d kinda girl she is, running bk to some1 u once berate all because of status and materialism...

take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Jibwillz: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
vooyour:
Lol I'm a girl and and I think that girl is a bitch! Just hit and run bruh grin on a serious note though these are the kind of girls that give us all a bad name. Shame on her undecided

See dia type here ^^^...

May ur days be long and to all d ladies in support...

5 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Uhmm

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
These are the kind of ego boosting /pathetic/ stories that guys m*sturbate to......

If u like her stay if not go what's the big deal.....

8 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Seconded
CaroLyner:
silly advice undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
DickDastardly:
MIKE JONES LYRICS "Back Then"
Where da fuc is Mike Jones in the Rap circle now.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by kingsfield(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
Pls let's try n be objective in our comments, contributions n advices
Try n put ursef in d guy's shoe ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by kingsfield(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
These are the kind of ego boosting /pathetic/ stories that guys m*sturbate to......

If u like her stay if not go what's the big deal.....
MissPhyno, dis comment doesn't suit a pretty n independent lady lyk u.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
kingsfield:

I'm sorry. even i can't always say nice things

sometimes u just have to say what u feel grin

5 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by 400billionman: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?

All women are thesame, if you like her, marry her..

All of them have little brains.

Hope say you done build house dis one you dey cruise tundra ?

6 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by kingsfield(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
“If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.” – Will Smith
What does it mean?
Hard times will reveal your true friends. Those who fail to provide aid when you are in most need are just your general friends. These are Friends who are just there to hangout with because of a common interest or lifestyle. Yes these friends are indeed a ton of fun, but try not to rely on them when you need help. You need to realize which are your true friends that you could count on when you are in moments of struggle. Sometimes you will not know who your true friends are, and when they don’t carry through the help that you expect, it’s going to hurt. You’ll be heartbroken during those times but will also learn a valuable lesson. You live and you learn.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by redcliff: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?

Lmao.. funniest part of your story.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by ybalogs(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yet to read your story but nah beg I dey beg you to never be her type again oooo. Will run back to read now then comment properly.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by redcliff: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
kingsfield:

pretty indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by flokii: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

bros you sef sabi fall person hand..

I trust mysef.. I go first allow am dey front of d Toyota.. come purposely crush am

gosh! I hate seeing stories like this
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by mimicious(f): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Give her what she wants and after that tell her she ain't ur type wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by ybalogs(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gofwane:
If you take her into your life again, May you go back to how you used to be when she rejected you.

In fact, i don dey vex for here
Olopa, ewo n tepe? Me know sey with this your comment, him Don say bye-bye to her be that forever.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by marlockj: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sp
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Cutehector(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
yeah no big deal. He should just bang her silly and tell her she aint his type too.

6 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by umehmj(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

My guy na that babe fit answer that question. ask am how come all of a sudden you comform to her standards. desperate chiks ain't wife material bro. and thread carefully cos one false move from you and you enter her net. my advice: after asking her that question flee from her like she got Ebola

7 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by twinskenny(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
oh really?

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
at least u r pointing out the fact that it's not him that matters but his money...and now that he has 'arrived' h should go back to her abi?

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't fu3k her if u knw u can't date, just let her go. Let her knw d reason. Tell her d mistake and also let her know that no condition is permanent, so that she can learn from it

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.