Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (67112 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Help!! I Suddenly Became A 2mins Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by aariwa(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
mimicious:

Hmmm, that is interesting. Please tell me more
OK.we call our king Obi& not Igwe.we have igwe's traditional cabinet members or high chiefs bearing almost similar titles like similar chiefs from your side.the names of our villages normally starts with ogbe this and that unlike other parts of igboland.our iwa ji pattern &masquerades are similar unlike other ibos that call it iri ji.our people hardly engage in trading/business like other ibos but we believe more in education,white collar jobs & reallocation for better life or studies to U.S &,U.k
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by justiz5(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
jhalaljnr:
okay!
Anyway kudos 2 u!

Thanks
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Contumely:

Shyte from a fellow hoe.

Contumely:

Shyte from a fellow hoe.

Excuse me? Who are you? And who you calling hoe? You gotta lot of keyboard courage there you jerk off. Dont be hating because all you can get is hoes that you need to pay for...too bad, so sad for you.
Lol, how i wish you were in my face....I'd put you on your knees, turn you out and have you on them streets....then we'd see who's the hoe. I know you secretly about that life and gunna love it...so b**ch go get my $$$ wink
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by annawhite(f): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Guy... took you three years to step up to her level tongue tongue
So act nice ## guys be complaining since independence angry
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Mann11: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Start replying her messages and calls. In due course, invite her for a lunch. I am sure by then she will be feeling loved. After the treat, lean over to her and quietly say ' thunder fire you'. Then, call it a quit with her forever. Please don't try to Bleep her--"the fear of toto is the beginning of wisdom".

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.