Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

When Unn Post Ume 2009? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Unn Post Ume 2009? (2134 Views)

UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Unn Post Ume 2009? by Eemeekaa(m): 4:19am On May 23, 2009
Hi great ppl,pls i want to know if unn post ume reg for 2009 has begun.
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by StellaN3(f): 4:27pm On May 25, 2009
my brother me too want to know oooooooo
no information yet sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by stevo4life(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2009
there is not any information yet about unn post ume,
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by StellaN3(f): 4:03pm On May 26, 2009
lets be waiting now undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by ofunna(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2009
HEY GUYS LET KEEP IT UP, ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT UNN POST UME PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH UR FOLLOW LOIN, THIS IS MY NUMBER GIVE ME A CALL OR SEND ME AN EMAIL, PAPI_KINGSLEY101@YAHOO.COM, TNX TO U ALL,
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by remzor(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2009
pls guys i also nid info abt unn or esut. u cn txt,cal or mail me at 08080507150 or remzorameboy@yahoo.com. tnx in adv
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by Cheky(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2009
Pls o anybdy with any useful info about unn post ume shud pls hala me on -07038742930 OR email me with-uchejustice26@yahoo.com or chekyjustice@gmail.com.thanks
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by ofunna(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2009
HEY LOIN AND LOINNESS HOPE U GUYZ ARE DOING GREAT, PLEASE WE NEED TO PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT HERE ANYBODY WITH USEFUL INFORMATION SHOULD POST IT ON FOR OTHER LOIN AND LOINNESS , HOPE TO HEAR FROM ANYBODY SOON, STILL UR BOY KBABS, ONE LOVE
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by jolayemis(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2009
hi anybody about useful information about uniosun post ume such pls contact me on 08022537808 or sheft_wale@yahoo.com
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by remzor(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2009
d unn forum stuf na scrap. i heard dt esut is on strike,i hp dt wnt afect dia p.ume
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by ekao(f): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2009
hey pecheux culd u give me ur real numba i would want 2 talk 2 u
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by Cheky(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2009
Guzy,unn pume new date is 3rd and 4th sept,2009.if any one nids past questns on eng,govt,econs and maths,cal me on-070387429 or email me-uchejustice26@gmail.com.2005-2008 questns.
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by Cheky(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2009
Guzy,unn pume new date is 3rd and 4th sept,2009.if any one nids past questns on eng,govt,econs and maths,cal me on-07038742930 or email me-uchejustice26@gmail.com.2005-2008 questns.
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by yugoboy: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2009
the date's been set.

Post-Screening Test New Examination Date
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
2009/2010 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSIONS

Sequel to the postponement of the 2009/2010 screening exercise for admission of fresh students, the University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made the University either their first or second choice in the 2009 Universities Matriculation Examination (UME) and scored 200 and above for screening.

Direct Entry candidates who had registered with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and had a first degree certificate or diploma or NCE (with at least a Lower Credit/Merit pass) are also invited for the screening.

The screening will be conducted at both the Nsukka and Enugu campuses of the University as follows:

A. UME CANDIDATES

DAY 1: DATE: Thursday, September 03, 2009 Time: 8.30 am

VENUE: NSUKKA CAMPUS
VENUE: ENUGU CAMPUS

FACULTIES:

Faculty of Medicine

Faculty of Dentistry

Faculty of Veterinary Medicine

Faculty of Health Science and Technology

Faculty of Pharmacy
FACULTIES:

Faculty of Business Administration

Faculty of Environmental Studies (including all candidates who applied for Surveying & Geodesy)

DAY 2: DATE : Friday, September 04, 2009 Time: 8.30 am

VENUE: ENUGU CAMPUS

FACULTIES:

Faculty of Arts

Faculty of the Social Sciences (including all candidates who applied for Public Admin. & Local Govt.)

Faculty of Education

Faculty of Law
FACULTIES:

Faculty of Agriculture

Faculty of Biological Sciences

Faculty of Engineering

Faculty of Physical Sciences

DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES

DAY 3: DATE: Saturday, September 05, 2009 Time: 8.30 am

ALL FACULTIES

ON-LINE PRE-REGISTRATION
[a] Eligible candidates who have not registered earlier are to do so immediately. The scratch cards for on-line pre-registration, at the rate of two thousand Naira (N2,000) each, will be available at the following banks in the major cities of the Federation:

- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.,
- Diamond Bank Plc., and also
- Micro Finance Banks in Nsukka and Enugu Campuses of the University.

[b] On-line Pre-registration re-commences on Friday, August 14, 2009 and ends on Wednesday, August 26, 2009. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.

With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2009/2010 Post-UME or Direct Entry screening Form on-line at www.unnportal.com., and scan on the form, their recent passport size photograph with a red background, showing both ears, no cap and no eye glasses on the form. Please note that blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.

[c] All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:

i. A copy of ON-LINE form duly completed, carrying the passport-size photograph;
ii. 2009/2010 JAMB Slip;
iii. Two recent passport-size colour photograph with the name and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photograph;
iv. HB pencil and Eraser.

[d] Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit photocopies of certificates qualifying them for Direct Entry Admission, during the screening exercise.

They should also note that candidates with awaiting results are not eligible for Direct Entry Admission.

No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening hall.

Information on the halls for the screening will be made available at the campuses and on the University of Nigeria website a day to each screening date.

VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES

Blind candidates who scored 180 and above should register on-line, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.

Please Note: The PIN code on the scratch card would also be used to access the results of the exercise and admission status on-line. Candidates are therefore advised to keep it safe and intact for that purpose.

Candidates may also visit the University of Nigeria website www.unn.edu.ng for this information.

A. I. Okonta FCAI, FIIA
Ag. REGISTRAR
Re: When Unn Post Ume 2009? by skydancer: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
stay updated and get everything you need to know about unn on www.unnconnect.tk

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Bsc Mathematics And Bsc(ed) Mathematics / One Of Mycousin Admission This Year So Should He Go To Alevels Or Predegree / Top Five Reasons To Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.