Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,127 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

100% Money Making Scheme. Serious People Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100% Money Making Scheme. Serious People Only (883 Views)

I am Looking For 6 Serious People Interested in Home Based Business in Nigeria / Super Business Support And Money Making Scheme / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Money Making Scheme. Serious People Only by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
caveat emptor: this is not a get rich quick scheme

hello.
Are you sick and tired of buying worthless e-books online?
Are you tired of being scammed by get Rick quick schemes.
are you tired of investing money with gain?

are you ready to invest 18$ only in a business that will make you independent over a considerable period.
if your answers to these is NO. read no further
if your answer to all these questions are YES.

then your on the road to financial freedom and liberation
drop your whatsapp numbers below or
add me on whatsapp so I can send the video to you and show you how to start 0817_081_4407

I need only four serious people. this opportunity is not for any doubter

(1) (Reply)

Is This From Jumia???? / High Import / Staff Of Southern Sun Hotel, Ikoyi Protest Against Victimization (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.