Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2138 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Vanquay not again....

undecided

Re: . by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Are you gonna say something sensible or not undecided
Freemanan:
Vanquay not again....

undecided
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Too bad. I just get sad wen i hear or read news like this. Boys need to learn the art of self control. It really saves from unwanted problems.
Re: . by AceRoyal: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ummmmmmmm,What happened to condoms?tongue
Re: . by Zeedarh(f): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
shocked shocked shocked 17 and 15 Now, thats crazy
Re: . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Konji has no age limit, here in the states them girls been fvcking since 14 me I started at 15 wink
Zeedarh:
o: o: o: 17 and 15 Now thats crazy angry
Re: . by misspicy(f): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
I've seen worst......

The girl's parent should just hold the guys parent responsible and force them to accept their responsibilty but if they sneak the boy out now,they ask for the child someday......and that day it won't be possible again
Re: . by Kuraino: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
OP can lie ehnn idonblivit
Re: . by Zeedarh(f): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Vanquay:
Konji has no age limit, here in the states them girls been fvcking since 14 me I started at 15 wink
Bros, we're in Nigeria.

Why are you even thinking of abortion? Na you father the pickin That your hommie sef, he din't think she was a gold digger before he started drilling her. Hun? He has to face the reality that he's about to be a father. Help me congratulate him in advance. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Well the incident happened in Nigeria...So are you gonna share your advice IF YOU HAVE ONE undecided
Zeedarh:
Bros, we're in Nigeria.
Re: . by tobillionaire(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kuraino:
OP can lie ehnn idonblivit
infact, his name must be " abdulie july lion

2 Likes

Re: . by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
No one should bring a child to the world who he is not ready to cater for. In essence, the unwanted pregie should be aborted asap.

@op, I'm tempted to curse your life but I cautioned myself. Why would you call the girl a gold digger? Your homie should be arrested and taken to a juvenile delinquent home! Lobbish
Re: . by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hehehehe... God is wonderful! anyway, I propose a DNA test be carried out to ascertain stuffs at post natal yknow
Re: . by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
If you see the Girls pics, she's not better than a prostitute. She's like he stereotypical Street Ghetto LovePeddler lipsrsealed
Paulpaulpaul:
No one should bring a child to the world who he is not ready to cater for. In essence, the unwanted pregie should be aborted asap.

@op, I'm tempted to curse your life but I cautioned myself. Why would you call the girl a gold digger? Your homie should be arrested and taken to a juvenile delinquent home! Lobbish
Re: . by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Vanquay:
Are you gonna say something sensible or not undecided
You gonna post something sensible and true or what?

undecided
Re: . by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Vanquay:
If you see the Girls pics, she's not better than a prostitute. She's like he stereotypical Street Ghetto LovePeddler lipsrsealed

Stop it, I hate the sound of that! Don't even call her a girl, call her a child. She's 15 for crying out loud.

Ghetto lovepeddlers don't fuc.k themselves, people like you and your homie do.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
This post is as real as your girls _tits...are you still gonna reply a question with a question?....If yes...stay away undecided
Freemanan:

You gonna post something sensible and true or what?

undecided
Re: . by EHI9ICE(m): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
"…His parents are rich
and they have been discussing Smuggling the
guy out of the country but am more of the
opinion that they smuggle the GolDDigga to an
Abortion clinic…"

For a start OP,I personally think you are an idioooot for calling a 15 yrs old girl a "GolDDigga" wtf! Nobody wants to take or share the blame anymore.
Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
his parents are rich enough to send him outta the country but he couldn't steal N50 to buy ruff Ryder?

beht why?
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin
Re: . by jrerico1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zeedarh:
Bros, we're in Nigeria.

Why are you even thinking of abortion? Na you father the pickin That your hommie sef, he din't think she was a gold digger before he started drilling her. Hun? He has to face the reality that he's about to be a father. Help me congratulate him in advance. smiley
lol I do not believe you aprove the baby. They're too young naw
Re: . by Princeparix(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
I sɨռċɛʀɛʟʏ tɦɨռҡ aռʏօռɛ աɨtɦɨռ tɦɛ aɢɛ օʄ 15 օʀ aɮօʋɛ ɨռ tɦɨs աastɛʄʊʟ 21st ċɛռtʊʀʏ օʄ օʊʀs ɨs ʀɛsքօռsɨɮʟɛ ɛռօʊɢɦ tօ ɮɛ aɮʟɛ tօ aċċɛքt tɦɛ ʀɛsʊʟts օʀ օʊtċօʍɛ օʄ aʟʟ tɦɛɨʀ aċtɨօռs.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Vanquay:
This post is as real as your girls _tits...are you still gonna reply a question with a question?....If yes...stay away undecided

Re: . by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Okay... ?

What about my lips ?
Re: . by Zeedarh(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
jrerico1:
lol I do not believe you aprove the baby. They're too young naw
Since they aren't too young to eat adult food, they shouldn't be too young to be parents smiley . Who knows, they coud be the youngest grannies too grin grin grin
Re: . by jrerico1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zeedarh:
Since they aren't too young to eat adult food, they shouldn't be too young to be parents smiley . Who knows, they coud be the youngest grannies too grin grin grin
grin grin you're funny
Re: . by happyjuliet(f): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
hmmmm who is d Ashawo among d both of dem, wetin dey sweet dey kill naa. he should bear d burden.
Re: . by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Freemanan:
Vanquay not again....

undecided

oh gosh, who in d world posted that picture, gosh, i laughed so hard, ahahahahahah!!! lmaoo been informed that OP is brainless but OP why call the girl an ashewo what if she was your sister, would you have used such foul language to describe her? guys ern, sometimes we just .....
Re: . by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

well said bro, well said.. wink

(1) (Reply)

How My Brokeness Deprived Me Love In My Relationship. / Photorealistic Pencil Drawing I Just Made / Deep Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.