Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates (38046 Views)

6 Daily Habits Of Highly Successful Students / 10 Misused English Words That Make Smart People Look Silly / Some Common Silly Mistakes/errors People Make In English Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Here Is Why I am 100% Sure About This Reliable System of Making Money Online.
This guide walks you through a 21 day step by step plan that you can use to start a small online business selling information products.
http://7starchoices.com/products/NEVIKSFXVJJV

You can be working from your comfort zone, as long as you re a Graduate and can sell information to the public, who re ready to envision your idea.

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by ayanbaba2(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Nice one tosin2much..........

Has anyone observe it that wristbangle has always[/i] been first to comment on any of this [i]2much post.

My conclusion is that; the same blood is running in the vein of TOSYNE2MUCH and WRISTBANGLE! Gbam!

5:31pm.......................... 5:32pm

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2015
Successful people never went to university or in most cases are drop outs. University is overrated.
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2015
obinnashady:
Lies and all lies.op in philosophy,this ur post is called hasty generalisation,not all graduates are like that
I guess you didn't read the disclaimer at the top of the article cool
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2015
ayanbaba2:

Has anyone observe it that wristbangle has always[/i] been first to comment on any of this [i]2much post.

My conclusion is that; the same blood is running in the vein of TOSYNE2MUCH and WRISTBANGLE! Gbam!

He's my sure padi cheesy
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Walkopet:
I knw it's Tosyne2much, end time mr 10types cheesy
End time OP ke ? cheesy

I go soon upgrade go 11 types of ......

Hehehe cheesy
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by aydot34: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2015
madgoat:
grin why would a graduate become a shoe maker sef? May thunder fire the person dat suggested it undecided Do lions eat with cats?. .. Biko have some class joor grin
Na op make u graduate with third class? Indeed u re a madgoat since 10BC grin
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by shumuel(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2015
hmmm! God Save, we are all guilty
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2015
madgoat:
grin why would a graduate become a shoe maker sef? May thunder fire the person dat suggested it undecided Do lions eat with cats?. .. Biko have some class joor grin
the lion is a cat

2 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by prettyboi1(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2015
All these are characters of educated illiterates. Sadly, we have them in abundance in our country. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by wristbangle: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
ayanbaba2:

Everybody on nairaland know this. It's not something new bro wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nicepoker(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2015
missKiffy:
These are not true
victim alert
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by stancod(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Urm, not in evry case. Do ur research well tosyne2much
U BE ONE OF THEM
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by hopefulLandlord: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

This guy is a fecking scammer

My advice is for you to die already and stop spamming each thread

hopefully you're dead already
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Ugosample(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2015
musicwriter:

The first is as a result of lack of proper structuring of education itself in Africa. The structure of education in Africa is so screwed that education causes elitism, which help widen the gap between poor and rich.

The second is as a result of intellectual slavery. Unfortunately, training Africans to keep-off our value system and ideals is what comes with western education.

Therefore, we literally go to school in Africa to become un-educated.

lol @ the last paragraph cheesy grin

Educated to be uneducated. chai.

On a met serious note. it is very true.

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Ugosample(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
ayanbaba2:

Lol!!! seems plausible.
But you never can be sure.
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by jascon1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Number 2 is useless to me. Their parents never sent them to school to learn their mother tongues, excuse me! No one is obliged to respond to your in pidgin or indigenous language. Why is one educated if she can't show it off? Education is not meant to be stowed in the purse.
Am sorry if you feel intimidated by English-speaking, English textbooks are user friendly

2 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Ndmichaels(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dearest O.P,you seem to have a thing or two for them 'graduates'.
Hope you are a graduate too?:p

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by ogbe2K3(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Do u want to make cool cash online pls follow this link http://PocketMoneyCash.com/?ref=6772
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by hopefulLandlord: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
ogbe2K3:
Do u want to make cool cash online pls follow this link http://PocketMoneyCash.com/?ref=6772

Bros; abeg keep making your "cool cash" online alone and stop spamming threads with your pathetic and useless shemes

Thank you for your understanding

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by ogbe2K3(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Its real am telling u. Just go through it, and follow the instructions. Thanks.
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ndmichaels:
Dearest O.P,you seem to have a thing or two for them 'graduates'.

Hope you are a graduate too?:p
It doesn't matter if am a graduate or not. My objective is to write anything that would catch the fancy of my people cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
madgoat:
lol.. bro chill, shoe maker in d real sense nor b cobbler o. You knw dat 1 abi?
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Rick9(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
ana that English own dey vex me pass.
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Kazrem(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tosyne2much from romance to education. Next is politics. We will see something like 10 types of politicians in Nigeria, 7 habits of corrupt politicians in Nigeria. Weldone keep it up.

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Obinna1074: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nigerian graduates deserve to be respected. Some people don't know what it means to spend 4, 5, 6, 7 years in a tertiary institution and after all the stress yet no guarantee of securing meaningful source of livelihood. If I could overcome unemployment in Nigeria, anyone else can. Read the story on how I overcame unemployment in Nigeria: http://www.obinnaonyenali.com/2014/09/this-is-story-of-how-i-overcame.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by timmyblast(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Your write-up is bias. There are something's graduate are not meant to do , like fighting over one street girl with a "schooless" guy. MY POINT, MY OPINION...

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
You write like an illiterate! I wonder how u get d attention of d MODS....Another stoopid thread.
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by ewizard1: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
madgoat:
Now this is the kind of thing OP is saying!.
Please do a google search of "SHOE MAKER" Dem no say Cobbler or Shoe Shiner oooo! Shoe Maker!
Christian Louboutine, Versace, Balenciaga etc are all SHOE MAKERS. So....!
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kazrem:
Tosyne2much from romance to education. Next is politics. We will see something like 10 types of politicians in Nigeria, 7 habits of corrupt politicians in Nigeria. Weldone keep it up.
Hahaha cheesy

We are moving the ministry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Student Dies On Stage During Dance Performance (VIDEO) / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. / Benue Poly Students Suffer Flood From Early Morning Downpour (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.