Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates (38052 Views)

6 Daily Habits Of Highly Successful Students / 10 Misused English Words That Make Smart People Look Silly / Some Common Silly Mistakes/errors People Make In English Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
ezteem:

op,are u an uneducated illiterate?
Your question has no answer tongue
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kennedy767:
Am a Bsc graduate..U tried sha,u ar right bt hope u did nt post dat coz u ar jelous
Jealous that you hold a Bsc ?
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by vizkiz: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Jealous that you hold a Bsc ?

some people mumu I swear grin
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
vizkiz:

some people mumu I swear grin
Hahaha cheesy
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by matoota: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Some people are naturally proud , not because they are graduates, any small thing they achieve they use it to frustrate other
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided
This is getting boring...
hmmmm
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by maajin007(m): 5:01am On Nov 24, 2015
my first question :are u tosynemuch a graduate.cos u generalised cos I know many a graduate that don't exhibit any of those shit!
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by XaintJoel20: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2015
This article is very timely. May your only never run dry...
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2015
XaintJoel20:
This article is very timely. May your only never run dry...
I don't understand u bro
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Abimbolaile(f): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
madgoat:
grin why would a graduate become a shoe maker sef? May thunder fire the person dat suggested it undecided Do lions eat with cats?. .. Biko have some class joor grin

thanks abeg..i think say na only me wan slap that guy ni

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Abimbolaile(f): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
hopefulLandlord:

Bros; abeg keep making your "cool cash" online alone and stop spamming threads with your pathetic and useless shemes

Thank you for your understanding

grin grin you yaff vex
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Abimbolaile(f): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
ewizard1:

Now this is the kind of thing OP is saying!.
Please do a google search of "SHOE MAKER" Dem no say Cobbler or Shoe Shiner oooo! Shoe Maker!
Christian Louboutine, Versace, Balenciaga etc are all SHOE MAKERS. So....!

calm down..we are both still in Nigeria...we all knew he meant "shoe maker" kpokpokpo...the ones who repair...he suppose explain am well if the graduate must be convinced
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Abimbolaile(f): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
ayodele234:
Successful people never went to university or in most cases are drop outs. University is overrated.

okay...use that excuse to keep your children at home
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by ewizard1: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abimbolaile:

calm down..we are both still in Nigeria...we all knew he meant "shoe maker" kpokpokpo...the ones who repair...he suppose explain am well if the graduate must be convinced
You see another Graduate? So because you are in Nigeria now... Shoe Maker now means Cobbler?
Its people like you that term something special to the words "Boyfriend and Girlfriend"
Sister, if you are a graduate... please start understanding things like one and not a Nigerian.
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by tosyne2much(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abimbolaile:

okay...use that excuse to keep your children at home
hmmmm cool
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by giztzone(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
There are some of the tips i can suggest to you if you want to grow your brain ability
1. Exercise regularly

Well I tell you this is my favorite part, it has help me to fight depression, Well It’s been proven that regular exercise helps to increase brain function and enhances neurogenesis. What I’m trying to say is that every time you exercise you are creating new brain cells! So Get off your comfort zone and get moving! Your brain will appreciate you for that.
2. Do something new

Well this tips was suppose to be for Jambite but i tell you any body that wants to grow in life needs to do something new so When you experience something ‘new’ you actually ‘stimulate’ your brain! Stop doing the same old stuff over and over again, you won’t die if you try something new. So I tell you the only way to change the structure of your brain is to do something new. This creates new neural pathways, increasing your intelligence. You could take a new route to work, try a new recipe for dinner, or even a new form of exercise. So just try it and see how this works. – Wink!
3. Train your memory

Well in this part i would like you to make use of your brain more, what do I mean, instead of using calculated to sum, multiply and add, please use your BRAIN because I tell you your brain WORTH more than you think. How often do you hear people say “I wish I had a PHOTOGRAPHIC memory!’ Yet no-one does anything about this! If you discipline yourself to memorize phone numbers and other important numbers (Insurance, credit card, driving license) you will start to see a marked improvement in your memory. – TRY THIS IT WORK
4. Be curious

Instead of taking everything in as you are told try and ask questions like why, how, when who did it and the rest, get into the habit of By being ‘curious’ and questioning everything, you impose your brain to been innovate & create new ideas.
5. Think positive

Having the I can mentality will help you to be the best you wish to be, in your studies and your life generally. Stress & anxiety kill existing brain Cells and also stop new cells from being created. Research has shown that positive thinking, especially in the future tense, speeds up the creation of cells and dramatically reduces stress & anxiety. Please as my reader i will advice you not to dwell in your past or have the i can’t mentality. Don’t fail yourself before you see your result.
...............................Use the link below to read the rest Tips

Source: http://scholars.com.ng/2015/11/tips-on-how-you-can-develop-your-brain-to-be-able-understand-anything-you-read.html
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by Abimbolaile(f): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2015
ewizard1:

You see another Graduate? So because you are in Nigeria now... Shoe Maker now means Cobbler?
Its people like you that term something special to the words "Boyfriend and Girlfriend"
Sister, if you are a graduate... please start understanding things like one and not a Nigerian.

Uncle panadol what i said no need all these preaching..i never said we ought to be stereotyped cos we are Nigerians..all i said was the guy could have explained it better than the general meaning in Nigeria...And we don know say you know the meaning of "Boyfriend and Girlfriend"..
Re: 10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates by ewizard1: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Abimbolaile:

Uncle panadol what i said no need all these preaching..i never said we ought to be stereotyped cos we are Nigerians..all i said was the guy could have explained it better than the general meaning in Nigeria...And we don know say you know the meaning of "Boyfriend and Girlfriend"..
Abeg, go that side! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. / Benue Poly Students Suffer Flood From Early Morning Downpour (photos) / Which Switch Lights The Bulb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.