Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back (58667 Views)

Man Pranks Ticketer At Lekki Toll Gate And Gets Off Without Paying (Video) / How To Borrow Mtn Airtime Without Paying Back / How To Borrow Airtime Without paying Back From Any Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by ibrutex(m): 5:45am On Nov 23, 2015
u can't imagine the SPEED i take enter here.....
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by franco3075q(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2015
God save them, watin me and dem 4 carry eyes see 4 borrow of credit 4 b here ooo, lolz
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by BAbajeje1970: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2015
modelee:
Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without
Paying Back.
*Mtn Users Only*
*Borrow airtime by dialing *606#.
*After you have exhausted the borrowed
airtime, *Dial *326# and change your date to 1/01/2010.
*Remove your battery and Sim.
*Insert the battery and Sim card back
You'll receive a feedback Msg saying :-
Dear customer, the thunder that will fire you is still at the Gym. After we have helped your #Broke ass by borrowing you airtime You still want to cheat Us.
We would have involved the #Police but for Old time customer sake we won't.
please Recharge your account so as to enable us deduct the credit we borrowed You.
thought it's something important.. undecided
modelee:
Paying Back.
*Mtn Users Only*
Dear customer, the thunder that will fire you is still at the Gym. After we have helped your #Broke ass by borrowing you airtime You still want to cheat Us.
please Recharge your account so as to enable us deduct the credit we borrowed You.
thought it's something important.. Mk I mind my bizness
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by BAbajeje1970: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2015
Not :-XNot funny
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by Nacxwills(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2015
See hope,I think say did tin na reality oh No smiles for did post, #@hopecutshort.
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by wizzyrainy(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2015
modelee:
Paying Back.
*Mtn Users Only*
idiot
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by olowookerekemi(f): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2015
SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!
Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India.
Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already.
But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support.
God bless you!!
Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account
Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by ladipo48: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2015
modelee:
Paying Back.
*Mtn Users Only*
ok
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by jidbwond(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Wth!!!
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by maurs(f): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Ode of the century
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by maurs(f): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2015
valencia25:
undecided
End time joke
ode
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by Agozie48: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2015
LOL very funny... LAMO if only for once there is a way to cheat mtn they are trying their effort to get someone to subscribe to all those their rubbish messages
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by omerah86(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2015
Endtime post
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by CandyBar: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2015
Poverty Mentality

Instead of working hard to pay for services received .....you change date to the past.....because of N200 airtime.

*Shaking My Head*
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by krysTein(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2015
modelee:
Paying Back.
*Mtn Users Only*

Dz z sheer wickedness grin grin
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by bholuwatifhe(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Got me laughing
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by valencia25(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2015
maurs:
ode
Thanks sweetheart Ode kiss
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by NobleJustice: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Really funny. lolz
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by Bofemsky(f): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2015
Can't stop laughing! And see me here don ready to know how! Chai!
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by Knightmelvin(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2015
guy go boil beans
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by Rilwayne001: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2015
grin grin goddayuuumn!
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by firstking01(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Chai, i bin don dey hapi.
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by JayJustus(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2015
JimTiger4:
..........not even remotely funny #LoadOfCrap #Stale #Iranu undecided

ahan...be nice na...hahahahahahaha... it's a good thing to contribute laughter sometimes
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by pomsky: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
JimTiger4:
..........not even remotely funny #LoadOfCrap #Stale #Iranu undecided

[size=14pt].....ur case of depression and problem no get solution again! cry undecided[/size]
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by johnie: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
peachyD:
Lmao...was really hoping I could cheat mtn for once grin

I don't know which is funnier:your comment or the original joke!

:-)
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by niggereyez(f): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=peachyD post=40299027]Lmao...was really hoping I could cheat mtn for once grin[/quote

Same here too grin
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back by JimTiger4(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt].....ur case of depression and problem no get solution again! cry undecided[/size]

Lol......I've always had in mind u are a fool

guess I was wrong.... u are a gargantuan and bigger fool than I thought!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Ex Is Your Wedding Planner (Pictured) / Photo: When He Says He Lives In A Storey Building / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.